Dark Room

seriusuk

I was picking up a friend from Birmingham Airport and had a day to spare, so I visited the Sauna at Darleston. It was Wednesday so a naked day and busy. As usual lots of guys wandering around. I wasn't getting much fun so I went down stairs to the dark room. I lubed up my hole and waited. It was a while but eventually I heard someone behind me. I felt him rubbing his cock against my hole, gently pushing against me. After a short while his cock just slid into me and filled me up. I gasped as he was pretty big. He held me down and began fucking steadily, his cock going deep inside. He kept this up for about 10 mins then said "I want to cum!" to which I replied "Go on then!". He started to fuck me harder with long deep thrusts, then with a moan and a very hard finally thrust I could feel his cock pulsating as he came inside me. 

After he pulled out, I felt another cock pushing against me.........

Edited by seriusuk
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Exactly how a anonymous bareback gangbang with loads shot deep inside should take place...
Preferably even without any asking... just loading up those depth charges...
I don't need to feel anything but one large enough cock after the other. And I don't need to hear anything else but grunting and growling and eventually a loud cry and then the explosion of a big load. Don't care what the top looks like really...
Although I love it when the guy is over 40 and wasting.

For me it has been much too long ago... I'm getting desperate.

Exactly why I’m turning away from the hook-up sites. They (tops) make it far too difficult. These guys online could have so many willing and mindless bimbo bottoms like me at their disposal, yet, they always manage to fumble the ball at the goal line. 

I really prefer the darkened baths, theatres, restrooms and parks. There’s very little chitchat involved. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 3:01 PM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Exactly why I’m turning away from the hook-up sites. They (tops) make it far too difficult. These guys online could have so many willing and mindless bimbo bottoms like me at their disposal, yet, they always manage to fumble the ball at the goal line. 

I really prefer the darkened baths, theatres, restrooms and parks. There’s very little chitchat involved. 

True. When you are stripped naked inside a darkroom slapping your ass with your legs spread and cum dripping, there is no point in being coy.

57 minutes ago, sedecki said:

True. When you are stripped naked inside a darkroom slapping your ass with your legs spread and cum dripping, there is no point in being coy.

Still have to keep a keen eye out for the versatile tops, though. I go out of my way to avoid them online, but, they’re far more sneaky in-person. I was lured online to a local park one night a week or 2 ago by a guy I’d met at a different darkened park once before. I told him that once he arrived I was leaving my phone in my car, so, he’d need to give specific instructions where to find him. He failed that, and some other guy swooped in. Long story short, this other guy - who got my attention by rubbing his crotch and palming my jock-wearing butt - wasted a couple hours of my time eating my butt - which, I do love - but not even attempting to fuck it. In fact, he ended up “accidentally” slipping my dong inside his mouth whilst trying to lick my balls after I explicitly told him from the beginning I’m not interested in either activity. 
As I alluded to earlier in this forum, these “tops” really need to get their shit together and understand that not every guy who has sex with other guys is “versatile” and wants to get sucked. I honestly don’t understand why they don’t understand that such a thing as a service-minded passive and receptive sexual partner is a very real thing. And, I honestly don’t understand why so many of them need to suck a cock first in order for their own to work.