Anyone into drinking large amounts of cum?

Cumslut84404

Nothing I like more than swallowing limitless loads of cum, but I want them straight out of a dick. Line up and keep feeding me. Had a bud freeze a couple in a plastic pill bottle and fuck it into my ass, but I like my cum warm and shooting into my mouth.  Hottest is sucking in public and guys just walk up and feed you one after the other.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Nothing I like more than swallowing limitless loads of cum, but I want them straight out of a dick. Line up and keep feeding me. Had a bud freeze a couple in a plastic pill bottle and fuck it into my ass, but I like my cum warm and shooting into my mouth.  Hottest is sucking in public and guys just walk up and feed you one after the other.

Hell yes. That would be so fucking hot to have men lined up waiting their turn to fuck my mouth and feed me cum. 

• Piggy 1

I would take as many loads as possible straight from the cock.  So far the most back-to-back loads I’ve taken is 10 at an ABS.  That was one hot night!  But I don’t think I’d enjoy drinking a giant glass of cum, that takes the fun out of it! 

On 10/8/2023 at 1:52 PM, Caged said:

I would take as many loads as possible straight from the cock.  So far the most back-to-back loads I’ve taken is 10 at an ABS.  That was one hot night!  But I don’t think I’d enjoy drinking a giant glass of cum, that takes the fun out of it! 

Maybe if you seen 50 wasted poz men jerking off in a glass? ,  that'd be hot👄

19 minutes ago, Willing said:

I'm starving here😵

I want my belly bloated it's so full of cum.

And I would really like to have a couple  black men that can text me anytime and I drop what I'm doing just to run to them for a good feeding.  Just text, Hungry? And I'll be on my way 👄

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had so much cum at once that it offended me or that I thought it was disgusting. But I have a pretty high treshold for such things. 

For some reason, whenever I see saved up loads, or loads dumped into a jar or cup, the raunchier it looks the hotter it is. When it is swirling with both watery and thick yellowy disgusting loads, the idea of that frothing mess of sperm being poured up my guts gets me fucking hard. But I would also one day like to be "forced" to eat it. Leashed and on my knees I'd want a pig to tell me "you don't drink every drop we won't fuck you pig!", as I proceed to chug the thick nasty loads as fast as I can. 

Unfortunately I have only tried something like it with my own loads. 

Edited by OinkingSPERMpig
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...