Married guy

rawbttm449

It’s been a while since I’ve posted but my husband and I have recently moved. New location , new dick. I have my fair share of regulars here and get cum when I want but we’ve made some friends and play together with one of them. It’s supposed to be exclusive but still… now I have my husband and our buddy to cheat on. 

The other night I was home alone. Prime opportunity to cheat. The first guy was a bust. Lied on his Grindr profile and wasn’t my type. I went over to his place to swallow his cum but had to leave. 

I hopped right back on Grindr and found a married guy who happened to be in the area. He needed to hookup quick since he was headed home. I quickly made it back to my place and got ready for him. Unlocked the door and waited naked on my knees, sniffing poppers. His profile didn’t do him justice. He was a little chubby but hot af. I quickly undressed him and started sucking his cock. Now, he know I was cheating on my husband but I didn’t know he was a cheater until we were talking. He told me to get up and show him my ass so I did. He asked what my husband would think if he knew we were having sex and I told him he’d be pissed. He said his wife would be too. My dick got harder instantly, I almost came right there. He started to pound my hole raw and I asked how often he cheats. He replied, “as much as I can” and then asked me to which I said the same thing. 

Unfortunately, I wasn’t as cleaned out as I thought since I had to rush to get ready. He pulled out and cleaned off his dick but still wanted us both to cum. I ended up sucking him off and was so turned on I bust my nut while blowing him. As soon as he saw that he was super excited. He wanted me to keep sucking and jerking him and when he was about to cum he asked to cum on my dick and in my pubes to which I said fuck yes. He came all over my cock and mixed it with my load. I scooped some up and tasted it while he went to clean up and take a piss (I just wish I coulda tasted his piss). We chatted while he got dressed and damn was he sexy. One of the best hookups I’ve had in a long time. So glad I got to cheat on my husband and our buddy. I hope it happens again real soon. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

2 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Very hot. I'm always up for more cheating stories, especially if one of the men is cheating on his wife who knows nothing of his perverted desires. 

That is hot. I’m one of those cheating husbands. But I don’t top, I take loads home to my unknowing wife. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...