tallslenderguy

Skin texture?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which are You/you

• Soft and hairless
    • Course and hairy
    • Soft and hairy
    • Course and hairless

This morning i was putting lotion on my hands, and as is my habit, i put on extra because i often apply the extra to my ass.  i also exfoliate regularly.  

i know this thread may come off as silly to a lot of guys, and i'm not overly serious about it either, so have at it, i can laugh at myself pretty easily.  my physical sexuality is thoroughly entangled with my psychological sexuality, so as readers of my posts may have noticed, i tend to be very cerebral about all things sexual and analyze the fuck out of fucking. 

me?  i want to be "soft and hairless." More correctly, i want to be wanted as "soft and hairless," and yeah, that goes way beyond just the physical for me. There's a decided mind fuck to it for me when a Man sees and/or wants me that way.  Which is not to say i'm  overtly feminine, i'm not. i've often been frustrated at how i continually have to explain to people i'm gay, like when women hit on me. So i know i'm not stereotypical.

i'm not a gorilla but i am naturally hairy, so i if i want to achieve smooth, i have to wax (painful and tedious) or shave (not as good of results). The truth though is, when it comes to these things, it's not something i make a deal about choosing. my desire to be "soft and hairless" is a reflective, responsive part of me that responds to a Man who likes/wants that. So, it is something i can choose without violating my general nature as a total bottom. Still, "soft and hairless" makes me feel vulnerable and fuckable, and i love when a Man wants me that way.

For those who think of such things, thought it would be fun to find out Top, versatile, bottom,__________, views about this. 

Lol...  I thought I was the only guy doing this. I use a hand moisturizer on my ass and thighs. I love the compliments I get on my soft ass and thighs.

My top loves to spend time rubbing my ass and thighs because of the texture. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Lol...  I thought I was the only guy doing this. I use a hand moisturizer on my ass and thighs. I love the compliments I get on my soft ass and thighs.

My top loves to spend time rubbing my ass and thighs because of the texture. 

Lol, Right? i have a feeling that if guys are open or think about it, well get some cool info here. To me, we cannot be too hyper aware of who and how we are sexually. i think a lot of our hiding many of our sexual parts is just cultural programming against being different. i was bred by a newer FB a week ago who uses copious amount of my silicon lube, not just on my hole, but on His hands and all over my ass. i'm face down and He's faking me, Him sitting and straddling me, and He reached behind and started rubbing my inner thighs with His slippery hands. i ramped up about 100% when He did that and almost instantly had an orgasm... from texture. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Lol, Right? i have a feeling that if guys are open or think about it, well get some cool info here. To me, we cannot be too hyper aware of who and how we are sexually. i think a lot of our hiding many of our sexual parts is just cultural programming against being different. i was bred by a newer FB a week ago who uses copious amount of my silicon lube, not just on my hole, but on His hands and all over my ass. i'm face down and He's faking me, Him sitting and straddling me, and He reached behind and started rubbing my inner thighs with His slippery hands. i ramped up about 100% when He did that and almost instantly had an orgasm... from texture. 

Nice.  One of my favorites is face down and have the top use baby oil on my back,ass and thighs. It feels so dam good when he rubs it on and massages my body. When he lays on top its so intense and my hole is lubed so nice with it. 

I just sucks washing it off and the bed sheets are ruined. I had this done a few times on a rubber sheet.

It so turns on the top when all oiled up. As he massages me during I could hear his breathing get heavy and I hear him groaning as he is rubbing my ass. 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

the bed sheets are ruined. I had this done a few times on a rubber sheet.

i finally gave up trying to get all the lube stains out of my bedding. i even bought a 'water proof' mattress pad so i can keep my soft cotton sheet on when with a Man i'm sleeping with. If it's a hook up, i have a special cover that is has design all over it and hides stains well, i can just toss that in the wash after a few fucks..., i'm slow to wanna wash that away.  

These days i don't think of it as "stains" but part of the "mark" a Man leaves on me... and my bed as well. i know, i'm such a romantic. i know they are clean and washed, and those are now permanent memories of wonderful times had with Men. Not a traditional view, but i don't mind breaking with tradition. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i finally gave up trying to get all the lube stains out of my bedding. i even bought a 'water proof' mattress pad so i can keep my soft cotton sheet on when with a Man i'm sleeping with. If it's a hook up, i have a special cover that is has design all over it and hides stains well, i can just toss that in the wash after a few fucks..., i'm slow to wanna wash that away.  

These days i don't think of it as "stains" but part of the "mark" a Man leaves on me... and my bed as well. i know, i'm such a romantic. i know they are clean and washed, and those are now permanent memories of wonderful times had with Men. Not a traditional view, but i don't mind breaking with tradition. 

Nice..

Second trip to Harbor Freight in a week.

Clerk in check out line:  "Another dozen movers quilts,  you must be a professional mover".

Me: "Umm yeah".

In my defense,  they were on sale and I was stocking up.

Edited by TravelGuy1956
forgot last line.