Best Place in London for Sleazy Raw Sex?

AlwaysOpen

Hey men- I will be off ( again ) for a week the end of August- and am thinking it might be time to visit London for the 1st time. Anyone on here from the area - would appreciate a msg about where in London to try to stay, best pig bars and clubs, and any other information you might think important for a traveling pig bottom. And if you are reading this and from another piggy city- let me hear from you too- nothing set inplace yet- so my ass is very open to suggestions

• 1 month later...
So London guys- whats the scene- have the riots killed the libido of the locals, or are there more horney men than ever?

Lots of horny men still. Try The Fort London, the Vault and Backstreet, also clubs The Hoist and others. Pick up QX magazine in any gay bar and look at the back of the listings for details. Life goes on as horny as ever.

• 2 weeks later...