My first time in a sex club - Up in the sling

bottomdad123

First I want to say I'm kind of shy in some ways, not an introvert, but branching out sometimes take my time. Going somewhere new is a little daunting, especially a daddy who wants to be a cum dump. (I am a real Dad by the way with two children)  I was trying to build up the courage to go to the sex club in the town I was working in!!  It's well known and I have heard about it for some time, wanted to go, needed to have some courage. I need to just man up and go!

I have been wanting to go to a sex club for some time, I want to get fucked by a few guys, be a real slut, have them pound my hole, flood it with cum. I don't mind hosting guys in my hotel room, but going to a sex club has been a real stumbling block for me. I don't go in the area of the country that I live in, I have the fear of running into people I know or even my ex.  It's just something I don't want to deal with.  Everyone has three lives.  A public life, a private life and a secret life.  Being a cum-dump is my secret life.

So I travel sometimes for work.  When I do, my days are filled with work, but I do have some time available in the evenings to be a slut.  I have wanted to venture out and try a sex club. I want to see what It would be like.  I specifically want to get fucked, I want my ass flooded with anon cum.  I love being a bottom cum dump.

On a Sunday morning I was invited to a guys house that I have had sex with before while in this city, he hit me up! He specifically wanted to fuck me.  We had sex in my hotel a year or two before but I was to visit him at his apartment this Sunday morning.  I was hoping to get bred. I was prepped and ready,  wearing a jock under my jeans, ass lubed, ready for him to breed me.  One thing led to another and he was so excited that while deep fucking my face he blew his load down my throat.  Don't get me wrong, I like this guy, I will take his load wherever he puts it.  I was happy to get his load!

While still wanting to get fucked, I left his apartment and it was a nice sunny day.  I decided to walk some, not really being familiar with the gay area of town I was in, I suddenly realized I was about two blocks from the sex club I had been longing to go to.  While the time of day and week probably wasn't the best time for a big crowd, there was no time like the present to just suck it up and go.  I was already lubed and ready!!  Why not! So I headed in, no turning back. No time like the present. Be brave!

I did it!!  I checked in, got a room.  I stripped down to my jock and was ass up in my room with the door open, lights low.  Not very busy, no luck.  I don't know the protocol that well as this was my first time doing this.  I suppose if it was busier time of the day/week that might have worked.  So I decided to take a walk around.  Note to self, next time at the sex club bring a pair of flip flops to walk around in. 

It was dark, there were some guys there, not too many. Very slow time.   About the first room I happened upon had a sling it it.  Now that is something I am really interested in trying. I want to be fucked by multiple guys in a sling.  I want one after another to use my hole and fill me up.   I can certainly take cock and there has not been one I can't handle. I like men of all shapes and sizes and I love it when they breed me.  Thats what I like, cum in my ass!!

So I hopped up in the sling. Put my legs into the stirrups and took a hit of poppers.  I was elated!!  The feeling of my ass being exposed just lying there was incredible just on its own. I loved the feeling of being able to give my ass to whomever walked into the room if they so wanted it. I was a free and liberating feeling. I should have brought a blindfold! I laid there, guys poked their head in, some walked thru. Some touched.  Being a Daddy, there was not as much interest as if I was an 18 year old.  It was still fun,  I did it, I was in the sex club ass up in a sling!  I felt a milestone had been achieved!

A little while later a guy came in.  His cock was rock hard. He gave me a taste.  He looked for my approval.  YES SIR, please Fuck me Sir!    I lubed up my hole again and in he went.   OMG, the feeling was incredible.  Totally different being suspended and having my ass presented as a cum receptacle, it felt so smooth, so wonderful.   For some reason he put on a condom,   I wasn't  complaining but I do prefer raw cock.  He fucked me hard and deep, fast, slow, diving in and out.  He was a maniac and it was great!! v Then he stopped, then he started, and did it again and again.  He was rough, he was gentle, he used my ass.  I could feel my ass just taking it all in.  It was heaven.   Then he pulled out,  took off the condom and went at me again!!  OMG, I was in total heaven.   About 10 minutes later he asked permission and bred me.  A nice hot load in my hole..    My hole was wet with cum I loved it.  My hole was so wet, it was so soft. I was pure pigg heaven.  During the fucking, several guys came in to watch.  They must have heard the noise, it was probably me saying, FUCK ME!!  Love being watched, loved being touched as I am being fucked, the more the merrier!

After he left, I laid there for a while.  I had high hopes that someone else would use my cum filled hole but I realize that the time of the day/week that wasn't going to happen.  A guy came in to the room, seemed very interested,  felt my ass, asked if I was wet and he said he was excited, he aid me was coming back, but never did.  DAMN,  probably found something else along the way!!  I waited, lots of lookers, no takers.   Next time, it will be a busy Saturday night, I will try again!

All in all, for me I think this was a monumental success.  I plan on timing my visit to the sex club the next time for when it's packed.  I want to give my ass up in the sling to as many men as want to breed me!!  That was SO hot!!  Make me a total cum dump.  Breed my ass, use my holes!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...