Another bookstore theater

as1717

I was a real slut this weekend.  Today on my way home from the shore, I went to adult world bookstore in Egg Harbor City. It has couches in the theater. So I stripped down naked and put a blindfold on and knelt on a couch, ass out.

Within a few minutes, someone started touching my ass then they slipped their raw cock in me. He fucked me at least 15 minutes and I begged for his seed in me, and he came in me and we were both quite verbal. Then another guy then another till I had 4 or 5 loads in me. Never saw any of them since I kept the blindfold on the whole time.

The first guy encouraged others to breed me, said my ass was so slippery and soft. It was hot being a total cumdump slut. All bareback and anonymous. So finally I stood up and took off the blindfold. A few guys were there, don't know if they fucked me raw or not.

Then I started sucking guys then stood against the wall where the screen was and sure enough he came over and fucked me raw too. Cum dripping down my legs and kept it in for the rest of the trip home. I was even called a pig and a slut. I loved it.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...