Question for experienced bottoms!

Bluepsyclone

Do you douche before you hook up?

Should I use Fleet before going out?

I guess i could say im slightly a little inexperienced when it comes to "preparations". Just had a embarrassing experience tonight.

I used to always think "As long as I take a shower, I should be okay" but now i realize, I may be horribly mistaken.

What do you do to make sure you're "bedroom ready"?

I apologize to anyone who thinks this question is gross, but I cant really think of another place to ask.

Thanks for any tips :)

I find that the best thing to do is to douche yourself out before getting fucked. You can use an enema bag or an enema kit from the store. What I do when I don't have access to either of those thing is use the tube that connects to the shower head and use that to clean myself out. Not very classy, I know. But you gotta do what you gotta do when you want to get fucked.

Anyways, I also lube myself up if the guy is coming over to my place. And if I'm headed over there or just out looking around for the evening I bring a bottle of lube with me. Poppers are optional, but I like to bring them along as well when I have them.

It may be gross to most people but is something we have to deal with one way or another. I always douche with with water using a douche bulb -,which i carry in my toiletries bag when i travel - if I might be bottoming. I answered another thread on here titled 'cleaning' describing my technique - I don't want to double post.

This question seems to be asked in a new thread once a week.

I use a shower enema hose. It's the regular shower head hose and I put an enema attachment on the end. I clean out for half an hour, clean again about a half hour later and go out one hour after that. Also I find that taking an Imodium pill sometimes helps too.

Guest slobbvers

Yeah it does seem as though this gets asked about once a week. Maybe an administrator can create a separate forum for inexperienced bottoms.

• 1 month later...

I think it´s the responsibility of every bottom to be ready. Whenever I feel there is sex in the air I clean my boypussy. If you want to get fucked, you´ve got to be clean. Also I like to suck the top after he´s been fucking me, and then I´ve got to be clean. On my travels I always carry an enema bulb.

I use a shower shot or if I'm in a hurry I keep bottles of disposable enemas handy.I always make sure nothing gets in the way of my top getting maximum pleasure.Nothing ruins a good hot fuck ,then a dirty hole.The top will stop midstream and leave you hanging and quite embarassed.

• 2 years later...

I agree we bottoms should prepare ourselves so the top can fuck and maybe us without any hint of embarrassment.

1. I limit too much high fibre food so my stool is easy to clear. Also no nuts, curry, eggs or any strong smelling food.

2. There is a very good french stomach medication call 'Smecta' which solidifies any loose stool as I find loose stool cause the most embarrassment. Smecta does not have side-effects of Imodium. I take this the day before I play.

3. Douche several times till you are very sure. I prefer shower head without the spray which shoots right up my arse.

As a certified ( on here at least ) slut and 110% bottom- let me put you on track for a life time of fucking. YES- you MUST always have your hole prepped and available. That doesn't mean it will BE available and clean 110% of the time- but to go out and offer your hole to some top and cake his cock is wrong on too many levels- first off, it reflects badly on all bottoms. It also suggests you are a lazy pile of shit, since you didn't care enough to make the effort to be cleaned out. In addition, as a bottom who may have the chance to service the guys cock- I really do NOT want to eat your shit- so when he gets crap on his cock and gives up on you and moves on to me- there better be a nice clean crap free cock moving my way.

Of course, nature runs its course and no matter how much you try, things can go south. Thats when YOU take control, cleaning his meat clean with anything and everything you have- your jock/underweear/t shirt- even your shorts. It not only reminds him you care, but that you are responsible enough to know what to do

As you will find by researching the forums about the similar threads- there are tricks and techniques, so this isn't ass much about diet or the entire rinse out process- but I do think you need to accept 110 % accountability to ensure you are cleared out if you are serious about giving it up on demand