Aging my New Jockstrap

techdude205

6 hours ago, techdude205 said:

Anyone have any suggestions on aging my new jockstrap? It’s very stiff. Pouch is firm.

could I take a little sandpaper to it? Open to suggestions. 

You could use sandpaper, but I suspect that's not going to help much given the typical weave/knit of the pouch. Sandpapering the crotch of 501 jeans was a thing back in the 1970's and early 1980's, but that fabric is much more tightly woven and the idea was to make the fabric thinner to show a crotch bulge better.

I would wash it repeatedly. If it's white, wash it in every load of white clothes you wash, preferably with hot water, In between, you might consider washing it with rougher clothes like jeans. The abrasiveness of the jeans might well soften the texture up some more. 

• Like 2

I have been wearing jockstraps constantly since 2001.  I was given one at a sex party and never looked back.  I wish I had all my money back from some of these online stores that sell them, but I agree with the other poster about washing.  If you put it in with your regular clothes, eventually they will soften up, begin to stretch and the texture will soften.  Depending on how well they are made, some will come apart and I have few that actually say "hand wash only".  But that's me, when it comes to jock straps, they go along with sex (or me, as is the case).

I have become so obsessive with my "favorite jocks" that I actually  wash them all in cold water and then hang them up to dry in my bathroom, or better yet, lay them on a towel on a piece of old furniture to dry naturally.  This way they don't stretch and keep their shape, yet age nicely.   Now they may  take several days to dry, and if you have the cable guy, the insecticide guy or anyone else "not sexually involved" you may want to put them out of sight, but I value my jocks and they often bring back great memories.

You should see me in the laundry room where I live, they don't offer washer/dryer hookups so there are another 250 apartments sharing about 24 machines.  I wrap them in a special laundry bag and stand guard as I wash them in their own machine, all together, like a sex party.  Then I take them out of the machine and run back to the apartment.

Okay, that is probably more than the OP wanted or needed to know but when it comes to jocks, to me, they are an extension of my body and I have actually given them as gifts to some of my hottest tricks (thus, already worn) and even ordered one for a friend's birthday (he wanted mine, but I was not giving that one up).

Anyway, I hope my "care" of jocks helped you.

• Like 1

Give your new jockstrap one very hot wash, dry it thoroughly and then put it on. Never take it off unless you are fucking. Your ball sweat will soften and season it perfectly. soon it will cup your junk perfectly - and smell amazing. 

• Upvote 1