My first time Fisting experience

bottombehr

So I went to the local ABS  on Wednesday afternoon.   The place was fairly busy for a weekday.  Connected with a slender man about 50 years old. We did the first time meet shuffle until we knew what each other wanted.

I started to hand jack him which soon turned into me sucking him. He dropped his pants to the floor and grabbed my hand, applying lube and bent over while spreading his cheeks apart. Before I knew it I had several fingers shoved up his bottom.  He told me to keep adding another finger until I soon had all five shoved in.

His bottom was quite moist and velvety feeling.  After about 15 minutes I had my whole hand shoved in to my wrist.  I continued to twist and shove in for another 25 minutes until he shot his wad. 

Wow I was quite turned on and shot my wad shortly after he did. Looking forward to doing that again soon!!

My fist…D51F8A04-7ED3-4962-9CF6-D7B17825F6A9.jpeg.540542c2dfa0a7c4949add3da19b71d9.jpeg

Edited by bottombehr
Wording
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1