Are the so called "bugchasers" actually having sex?

NWUSHorny

I am in no way condoning but bugchasing, and this may be the wrong forum, but here goes.

I know there are a lot of "bugchasers" posting here and on hookup sights that I have to wonder if they are actually having any kind of sex. I'm pretty sure they aren't actually going to bathhouses, fuck clubs, ABS or other places guys cruise and have random sex with multiple partners. I don't personally know anyone who is actually positive, who actually wanted to become positive or caught it any other way. I'm sure there are some but I don't know them.

So it seems me that posting about and trying to have sex for a single purpose or fetish is probably not an effective way to actually fulfill a self destructive fantasy. The way to actually catch is not take any precautions and fuck bareback with as many deprived sex addicts as possible, not sit home and jackoff to your fantasy. I don't think you even have to bottom, I was very paranoid about not allowing anyone to cum in my ass, but I shoved my dick into, probably thousand, of cum filled sluts in the 10 years before I found out I was poz.

What I'm really saying is, give up the fantasy get out there and enjoy yourself by fucking with as many guys as you can. While I would prefer you take all of the precautions available. I fully realize I am asking you to do as I say, not what I actually did.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm sure some are truly doing it (again, not condoning either....just keeping the conversation going).

I've been poz 10 years now....the messages I've received from other guys wanting me to "poz them" has actually dropped off considerably over the years, but hasn't gone away completely.  And before I get asked, yes, my profile name implies I might be into that sort of thing, but I'm really not....I love the verbal play but am upfront and honest that I am already poz and not chasing or gifting; personal choice on my part, and not judging anyone else.

With the advent of PrEP and more guys being aware of U=U, anyone truly chasing must be finding it challenging to actually get converted.  I know very few other poz guys who are intentionally detectable with a high enough VL to make pozzing likely.  If anything, I'll get neg guys wanting the role playing part KNOWING that I'm undetectable and not able to pass it along to them - a proverbial have their cake and eat it, too.  

So, yeah...there are still chasers out there.  But I find that lately there are more role players than actual chasers.  

On 3/4/2023 at 2:33 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I am in no way condoning but bugchasing, and this may be the wrong forum, but here goes.

I know there are a lot of "bugchasers" posting here and on hookup sights that I have to wonder if they are actually having any kind of sex. I'm pretty sure they aren't actually going to bathhouses, fuck clubs, ABS or other places guys cruise and have random sex with multiple partners. I don't personally know anyone who is actually positive, who actually wanted to become positive or caught it any other way. I'm sure there are some but I don't know them.

So it seems me that posting about and trying to have sex for a single purpose or fetish is probably not an effective way to actually fulfill a self destructive fantasy. The way to actually catch is not take any precautions and fuck bareback with as many deprived sex addicts as possible, not sit home and jackoff to your fantasy. I don't think you even have to bottom, I was very paranoid about not allowing anyone to cum in my ass, but I shoved my dick into, probably thousand, of cum filled sluts in the 10 years before I found out I was poz.

What I'm really saying is, give up the fantasy get out there and enjoy yourself by fucking with as many guys as you can. While I would prefer you take all of the precautions available. I fully realize I am asking you to do as I say, not what I actually did.

I think this was more popular before prep, because guys wanted to not “worry” about catching HIV. In their eyes, they could now freely. But I think wad very few.

Mostly, I think I was just a bunch of guys fantasies about ja I g some sort of dangerous, sketchy sex 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...