Do you guys think smaller dicks hurt more than bigger dicks?

hedonist2018

I’ve been in group play where I’ve noticed the bottom has a harder time taking my 5” cock (my girth isn’t too thick either) then whereas when he would bottom for a 7”+ inch cock, he took it without issue. They say bigger dicks are more spongy, and smaller dicks are more bony.

Is it the case for you bottoms as well? 

I got fucked by all types of penises, therefore I might disagree with you, I prefer girthy and thicker cocks eventhu they hurt the most. I like smaller ones, but what I don't like about them is they pump alot of air into my anus during anal intercourse. 

I think part of it can be that in order to take a large dick you have to really relax fully to let it in, whereas you can (unintentionally) hold some resistance to a smaller one and still get fucked, which can make it feel more 'jabby'. Might help to open a bottom up before fucking him.

• Like 1

While it ultimately matters how the top is doing the action way more than the size does, I have only been hurt by a few smaller-than-average guys, but have never had lasting pain from hung guys. I think it's because a longer dick will fit in parallel to the angle of the rectum, but a shorter dick can end up hitting against the rectum walls at an acute angle if the top is not lined up right. 

I have a few smaller guys hurt me with a smaller but really hard cock. I agree it may more be the angle than anything else.  Also my hole is purposely pretty loose these days so that might have something to do with it. 6-8 inches is the sweet spot. If they’re soft or hard I can take that size for hours. 

From time to time I get fucked by this dude that is somewhere between 11 and 12 inches and thick as hell. He uses a numbing lube and never lets me see his dick head on so it’s a guess. I base it off a 9 inch dildo I have and take no problem lol. I can take him through the second ring no problem but he thrusts really deep it hurts. Once I had to actually stop him but usually I can take it. 

3 hours ago, TravelGuy1956 said:

I agree with the "jabby" comments when the cock is thin.  Girth is best for me, even the shorter ones,  but longer is a bonus.

The term “jabby” you mention nails it. I find thin cocks to do just that and prefer thicker ones but like you… bonus points for longer thick ones.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1