Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

There are countless times when I am ass up at the ABS or gay sauna, guys would keep playing with my cock, espcially when I don't wear my jockstrap. 

When I am ass up, most of time I just want to get fucked and get bred. I get turned off by those guys who keep playing with my cock or even try to suck it and totally ignore my ass. 

When I top a guy who is ass up, I focus on his ass. I rim, finger, and make sure he is awarded with my load. 

I made a poll and am curious what others think? 

• Upvote 1

It really annoys me when I'm in the darkroom with my arse in the air and guys start grabbing/playing with my cock. Quite often they'll also run their hands all over me, as if I'm at al livestock auction or something. A hand running over my arse is fine, but when the focus is anything other than my hole/arse, it really starts to piss me off.   

• Like 1

my body is a male public sexual play space so i am used to my fat penis being played with while i am being fucked and fisted. If I want to focus on my hole being used though, I simply wear a jockstrap and most guys won't bother with it while they fill my ass gash.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

A hand running over my arse is fine, but when the focus is anything other than my hole/arse, it really starts to piss me off.   

I am with you. Would you say anything when this happens? When I don't have a jockstrap, I simply use my hand to grab my cock so these guys won't have an easy access. Or I simply walk away when I know they have no interests in breeding me. 

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

If I want to focus on my hole being used though, I simply wear a jockstrap and most guys won't bother with it while they fill my ass gash.

Jockstraps does work like you said. Some would persist to take my cock out and play with it. LOL. 

17 minutes ago, BeefyRawLoadBottom said:

I am there to get raw loads in my ass..my cock isnt important..now if you want me to totally go crazy work my nips while breeding my hole....

O yeah.. Camp nips here. I wish guys would understand that ass up means ass getting fucked and bred.

I had one guy coming for anon pump and dump. I was ass up with a blindfold, clearly communicated that I was looking to get bred. He kept trying to get me hard and wanted me to breed him. 🤪 I politely told him that I needed to take a break and he should leave. 

Depends on my mood. At a spa or a rest stop, I'm usually facedown-ass up in a jock so most guys seem laser-focused on slamming dick into my hole. I just want to be the peefect bottom and let a top dominate and use me as a hole. That said, one guy I play with loves stroking me while eating me out and alternates between tongue fucking my hole and swallowing my semi-hard dick. I feel my body fully submit to him when he does that.

If they are going to fuck me, they can play with my cock all they want (I will likely even return the favor and tuck them if they want), but if they aren't going to fuck me then I prefer they leave me alone. Even worse are guys that take advantage and start rubbing their body on your body while keeping you from touchin their cock and scrupulously avoiding both your cock and hole, before asking you to cuddle with them.

8 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

I am with you. Would you say anything when this happens? When I don't have a jockstrap, I simply use my hand to grab my cock so these guys won't have an easy access. Or I simply walk away when I know they have no interests in breeding me. 

Jockstraps does work like you said. Some would persist to take my cock out and play with it. LOL. 

O yeah.. Camp nips here. I wish guys would understand that ass up means ass getting fucked and bred.

I had one guy coming for anon pump and dump. I was ass up with a blindfold, clearly communicated that I was looking to get bred. He kept trying to get me hard and wanted me to breed him. 🤪 I politely told him that I needed to take a break and he should leave. 

I tend just to push the guy away. If he persists, I walk away and generally say "FUCK OFF", as i leave the darkroom 🙂

Only if it's for humiliation purposes 😉 

For real though, I'm okay if a top grabs my dick for support, for a gentle brush, to crush my balls (I love CBT), or to make fun of it, but NEVER masturbate it. It's not even a "I'm a faggot bottom whose only focus is the Real Man's Cock" thing, I just genuinely don't like being jerked off. 

19 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

There are countless times when I am ass up at the ABS or gay sauna, guys would keep playing with my cock, espcially when I don't wear my jockstrap. 

When I am ass up, most of time I just want to get fucked and get bred. I get turned off by those guys who keep playing with my cock or even try to suck it and totally ignore my ass. 

When I top a guy who is ass up, I focus on his ass. I rim, finger, and make sure he is awarded with my load. 

I made a poll and am curious what others think? 

Reading your post provided me with better insight into the question. If or when I am in 'bottom mode' and particularly in anon bottom mode where the idea is typically and specifically to get bred being the focus...then no, I am not interested in having my cock played with.

I get that some top guys may play with a cock because they like when you clench down or squeeze their hardon and react to some touch...but I do not want to cum. When I bottom, I become insatiable and just want to accept any horny hard cock that needs a delicious sexy hole to unload into. If I cum, I'm usually done for a while...but having said that - I usually don't tell a top no. wink

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JockstrapBottom said:

That said, one guy I play with loves stroking me while eating me out and alternates between tongue fucking my hole and swallowing my semi-hard dick.

This is hot. I love tops doing this. They can have my cock for support like @xsodomyxsaid. If my ass or hole is not the focus, all else is no. 

5 minutes ago, FunCheerSlut said:

but I do not want to cum. When I bottom, I become insatiable and just want to accept any horny hard cock that needs a delicious sexy hole to unload into. If I cum, I'm usually done for a while...

Same for me. I genuinely feel sick after I cum, so I have to make sure a top doesn't make me. I wear chastity not just for the usual effects of it but also to send the message "DON'T TOUCH MY DICK PLEASE".