Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

I like wearing my jock strap when getting fuck. My hole wants the attention not my dick and it never gets hard when I'm getting fucked so why even show it. I get my pleasure from him loading my ass not me blowing my load. Unless he fucks it out of me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was weird I never liked my cock played with until this one top was pounding me one day and happened to reach around and start jerking me off. It was so hot I couldn’t control my body. I never came so hard in my life 

I have no feeling in my cock.  So playing with it does nothing.  If someone starts playing with it I let them know I am a bottom only and I can’t feel anything with my cock.  Some move on but guys looking to top focus on my ass after that.

• 3 months later...

I’m a squirter…. I leak precum pretty much as soon as I’m penetrated and usually can cum pretty quickly hands free if the top is decent — I’m usually flaccid or semi hard right up until I start cumming, then I get rock hard and shoot. I try not to touch my cock because it distracts me from my prostate and the prostate orgasm is so much better. Like a lot of the bottoms here, I like to wear jocks to both prevent my dick from getting touched and because I love how slutty I feel in my cummy pouch and how hot it looks with my cum soaking it!

1 hour ago, Handsfree4me said:

I’m a squirter…. I leak precum pretty much as soon as I’m penetrated and usually can cum pretty quickly hands free if the top is decent — I’m usually flaccid or semi hard right up until I start cumming, then I get rock hard and shoot. I try not to touch my cock because it distracts me from my prostate and the prostate orgasm is so much better. Like a lot of the bottoms here, I like to wear jocks to both prevent my dick from getting touched and because I love how slutty I feel in my cummy pouch and how hot it looks with my cum soaking it!

THIS!

nte to tops, if the bottom is flaccid while being fucked please DO NOT touch thier dick, it only ruins the experience for us 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer not to have my cock played with when I'm getting bred.   My focus is all on my hole and my dick is usually limp.   One of my regular tops has never even touched my cock.   Sometimes I jerk myself off after he comes but not always.   He's not really interested whether I come or not and that's totally cool with me. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:45 AM, bareholefl said:

I prefer to focus on my hole and wear jockstrap which discourages tops from touching me. I don’t like to cum too early. Now I am caged so it’s no longer an issue

Like you I prefer to be caged or at least in a jockstrap when i am taking loads.

Jockstrap use to be code for ‘don’t touch my dick’ , not anymore, I wear chastity cage now.

Chastity also has the added advantage of reducing the likelihood of cuming. Although, on the rare occasions that I can cum from anal stimulus, I find that I have no problem continuing, unlike cuming from penis stimulation where it gets painful. (Although I always continue until the top is finished and satisfied, no matter how much it hurts me)

I keep chastity on almost permanently now, always horny to be fucked!