The Gifter.

I'm cradling his hairless scrotum in my right hand. His balls are large, low slung and feel heavy in my small palm. He tells me he hasn't ejaculated in almost a week so they're full of his seed. He isn't cut,  but he's so hard his foreskin has been pulled tight on his shaft. His cock is a good length, maybe seven or eight inches and has a reasonable girth. 

I'm kneeling in front of him. I can smell the testosterone emanating from his crotch. It smells good. Strong like a man should. I'm gently fondling his balls when I notice a small bead of precum appear from the eye of his penis. I reach for his cock with my left hand and gently rub the glands with my thumb. The bead of fluid grows and begins to dribble downward toward my thumb. I lean forward a push out my tongue letting his juice flow onto it. I close my mouth and taste his product. It tastes good. Not bitter, like some guys taste. I'd wondered if it would taste different but it was just like normal precum. For this was the first time I'd, knowingly, tasted poz precum.

He moans as I slowly and very gently take him in my mouth. As I do so, I let go of his cock and move my left hand forward and between his legs feeling for his hole. I rub my middle finger around his opening and then put slight pressure on the opening until his sphincter relaxes and let's me inside his body.

I look up at his wasted torso while still manipulating his cock with my lips, tongue and mouth. He is completely devoid of hair. His ribs are pronounced and he appears to be be little more than skin, bone, muscle and tendons. 

I can taste more of his fluid in my mouth but, I don't want him to ejaculate there. I have another location in mind for his fertile seed.

I lay back on the bed and he looks down into my eyes. His are grey and a little cloudy. He asks If I'm sure and without speaking, I nod my head. 

I open my legs and he lifts them onto his shoulders then with his right hand attempts to find my hole with his cock. My own cock, which is hard, falls back onto my stomach oozing my inferior fluid onto my hairy belly. He has trouble locating my receptive orifice and I reach down and assist him to find the entrance to my body. I feel the pressure of his cock on the rim of my hole increase and overcome the resistance of my sphincter allowing his to enter me. He pushes in hard upto the hilt. The pain is sharp and intense but, I want it like that. If his cock causes fissures his potent seed will be more likely to impregnate me. 

He has told me that his sole purpose in life is to procreate as many willing men as he can in the time he has left. That he is insatiable and unable to rest until he has achieved his goal.

He fucks me hard. My hole feels raw. He looks at me with complete desire, the desire to pass on his seed. He fucks me for at least ten minutes with a regular beat then speeds up. It feels like the soft tissue of my hole is burning,  being torn apart by the friction of his cock as he rams incessantly in and out of me. Suddenly he shouts "It's now,  I'm pozzing you" and rams his cock as hard and as deep as he his able. I can feel his body convulsing as his cock shoots a copious amount of his poisonous sperm into me. His body trying to replicate itself. I cum on my stomach at the same moment. Hopefully my last load of pointless negative seed.

He looks looks down at me with pity in his eyes and smiles. A smirk across his face. 

You are an excellent writer.  The point of no return when you feel the penis inside your anus spasming and knowing the semen that is carrying his HIV entering you will immediately begin infecting you through the tears he has created by fucking you. 

• Like 3