Pozzed Up at Palm Springs

Just another old story I found, not sure who wrote, but wish there was more.

=========================================================

Keith stopped dead in his tracks. Two of the beefiest, sexiest bears were ambling down the street and they were causing his lust glands to go into overdrive. Big balls rolled lazily around in their crotches as they strolled along, their jeans snug enough to outline fat sausages, both pointing left.

It was the summer of 2005 and a young and innocent Keith was visiting Palm Springs for the first time during Pride. Needless to say, the place was awash in Horny men of all types and ages. And of corse most of them had HIV.

Kieth tried not to be so obvious but he was totally overcome with lust and desire, and he just had to see their butts. He was not disappointed. Both were full and firm and plump, like rock hard half moons covered in a layer of butter fat. He watched the up and down jiggle and daydreamed about man muff diving. Would they be hairy or smooth, pale or tanned? He was so lost in his day dream he hardly noticed the bears turn back.

Keith snapped out of his daydream when one of the big bears wrapped a meaty paw around the hard on that was stretching Keith's trousers and gave it a squeeze.

'What have we here?' the big bear asked.

'S--So--Sorry.'  Keith stammered. He looked around nervously to see if anyone could see what was happening, but the street was empty.

'You've got nothing to be sorry for.' the other bear said. 'That's one mighty fine piece of meat you got there.'

Keith smiled and relaxed.

'You think so?' he asked.

'Absolutely.' the guy who had squeezed his cock replied. 'Want to come back to our place and fuck?'

The bluntness of the Question floored the teenaged Keith as his cock throbed and leaked some precum. All too soon, Keith skipped along after the two hot studs. The one with the blue eyes was named Max, while the one with the sexy brown eyes went by the name of Cameron.  He was now free to drink in the delicious sight of their big, beefy asses bouncing along as they walked in front of him, happy in the knowledge that soon he would be exploring those hot cracks.

But Keith got a bit of a shock. As soon as they arrived home the bears led Keith into the garden and gave him a beer. He was sitting there, enjoying his beer, when suddenly they both whipped out their fat cocks and started hosing him down with their steaming piss.

His clothes were soaked and he was about to protest when the feelings this new sensations caused started to get to him. The musk of the piss and the heat invaded his mind as he relaxed. He dimly heard Max grunt. “Fuck that’s a lot of hot POZ Piss on him, it looks good. Keith’s cock grew instantly hard when he heard that. He was about to ask if he had heard correctly when another stream of Piss started from the two bears. Like a stag in the rutting season, he lost himself in it and soon He whipped out his own cock and let their warm piss rain down on it as he pulled the heavy foreskin covered hood back. The warmth trickled over his sensitive cock and

balls, driving him absolutely wild.

Cameron finished first. His fat cock was still hanging out as he started to remove Keith's shoes and socks. Keith helped him get rid of his jeans and sat back down to catch the last of Max's flow. Both the men started to get hard now and Max pulled Keith to his feet and devoured his cock. In one swift movement it was buried to the root. Once more unable to say anything, Keith heard Max grunt.

“Theres a good boy, feed your negative boy cock to my husband and your going to make him very happy.” He said as Cameron's fingers now probed Keith's crack, working some lube into his asshole. It was all happening too fast, and yet Keith felt powerless to stop it. He knew that both of them must be POZ now, he had read stories online and had jacked off thinking about it, but it was always just a fantasy. Now with two hot beefy bears next to him, he faced the reality of hot hot a cock infected with HIV was. Part of him wanted to explore they’re big, beautiful, hairy bodies. To sensually and slowly pleasure and be pleasured by them. But another part just wanted to be used by the big guys, wanted to give his body to their Infected dicks and become their toy.

Cameron's flared mushroom cap of a cock rubbed against Keith's lubed up pucker and sent a shiver down the horny twink's spine. This was what it was all about, that first feel of an HIV infected cock on his assring. No matter how good dildos and vibrators were, nothing could beat a real live twitching, precum spitting bulging cock. Cameron took his time, rubbing his poison cock against Keith's pulsing asshole, slowly leaking slimy TOXIC discharge for a good five minutes before he began to slide in. Keith cried out in delight and lost his first load down Max's throat.

“Theres a good boy, pump out your negative load and get read to take Daddies Pozitive Dick.”

Max came off him with a smile. “Mmm yeah, negative cum always tastes so sweet and pure!” He said and licked his lips and watched his lover plow into Keith's sexy bubble butt. Cameron bent the younger man over one of the garden chairs and began to plow the boy much harder.

“It is sweet, but he’s not going to be negative too much longer.” He grunted as his hand reached down to Keith's cock and found it was soon hard again so he started to stroke it. “Looks like our boy here is ok with that seeing how hard he is. That making your dick hard? Having an infected dick up your ass?” He said as Keith looked around for Max, hoping for another blow. Instead he saw the other bronze muscle bear lubing his ass. Max then spread a blanket on the picnic table and came and whispered in Cameron's ear.

“How about we milk out his last negative load together, lets milk him together, my TOXIC ass and your TOXIC dick.” Max said with an evil grunt. Cameron licked his lips.

“Fuck yeah, lets POZ him up together.” Cameron pulled out of Keith's ass and lay down on the table. Keith was at first disappointed to see Max go sit on Cameron's cock. But then Max lay down with his back to Cameron's stomach.

'Come over here neg boy stick your cock in my hole.’ Max told the boy. Keith, able to talk for the first time, was trying to wrap his head around everything that had happened.

‘You guys are both really Positive aren’t you? You both have HIV?’ He said, staring at the hole of Max as if hypnotized.

‘Fuck yeah we are.’ Cameron said slowly sliding in and out of his partner in crime. ‘I got infected ten years ago, and then made sure Max joined me. We both been sharing our strain ever since then.’ He said as he grunted. Max, his ass up and enjoying the fuck gave a moan and spoke up as well.

‘Best thing that ever happen to us boy, no more fear or doubt or worries. So come over here and stick your dick in my POZ ass next to his POZ Dick, and lets see if you can join us as a POZ son!” He said as Keith watched, stroking his dick, a tiny voice told him this was a bad idea, that doing something os risky and dangerous was wrong, but before he could stop himself, his cock made the choice for him.

Keith approached and gingerly started to slide his cock in alongside Cameron's fat sausage. How the hell could one asshole handle two cocks,

Keith wondered. But then the blissful sensation of rubbing up along the length of Cameron's cock while enveloped by Max's hot ass overwhelmed him. His brain shut down. There was no time for idle thoughts now; all he wanted to do was fuck.

It was like having a mutual jerk off, blowjob and fuck all at the same time. Keith closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and stroked. Each stroke took him closer and closer to the edge.  He tried to focus on his strokes, counting them in a desperate attempt not to shoot. The two bears could see him fighting back the well of cum and orgasm building in his balls and in his brains. Suddenly Keith let out a moan and started shivering and he knew it was all over.

He bit his lip and emptied his balls while his whole body seemed to convulse in orgasmic ecstasy as Max squeezed his ass.

‘Yeah boy! Empty your load into Daddy Max! Give me all that sweet untainted negative seed and let me milk you of every drop!” The bear grunted and squeezed more.

Keith’s cock went limp but it was wedged in place by Cameron's cock. He tried to pull out, but Cameron wrapped an arm around him.

‘Oh no you don’t boy, time for this Daddy Bear to bath your dick in his infected juices!” He said and lunged forward. Keith’s whimpered and squirmed as his tender dick was now squeezed both by the axe and the throbbing cock mashed tightly against his own. Cameron grunted and snorted like a pig in heat as he pumped out surge after surge of his tainted DNA. Keith felt the seed squirting and mixing with his own, feeling as if he would pass out from the sensation.

Eventually Camerons orgasm faded as he slowly churned his load up against Keiths.

‘WOO YAH! Nice big load of my INFECTED seed in your guts Max, nice tainted cum to baptist our new boys dick in some fresh POZ Spooge!’ He said as max kept his hole tight, not letting a drop leak out.

‘Fuck yeah, but you both shot your loads, it’s time for me to blast my INFECTED seed, and there’s only one place I wanna feel it go.” He said as he slowly began to get up. As he did, Cameron knowing what his partner had in mind, gently pulled Keith down on the towel, sliding his dripping dick out, but trying to make sure Keith still kept his in side. Soon Max was onto of Keith and looked down at the boy like a Predator ready to devour its Prey.

‘How do you feel boy? Your dick is in a POZ hole, marinating in POZ seed, most guys would be scared and running away, but your dick is already starting to get hard again” Max said, squeezing his ass around the cock still inside him. Keith whimpered and looked up at the bear dominating over him, smelling his stink of sweat and loving it.

‘I, I feel good, I should be scared, but, oh fuck, I want more.’ He said as he laid back on the towel, feeling the grass under it and the warm Pal Spring sun.

‘Thats what I want to hear boy’ Max said as he finally got up, letting the kids dick slid out. As he did, he pushed out a hefty load of the cum inside, letting it cover Keiths cock. Before Keith could think about it, Cameron came up and started stroking it, rubbing all the mixed seed around his cock and balls. Keith knew that half of the seed would be POZ and infected, but he was feeling too good to stop it and Cameron continued to stroke him rubbing the cum around, sliding his finger around Keiths mushroom head to make sure some got inside. As he did so, Max hefted the kids Legs up.

‘Here we go, POZ seed on you dick, and soon POZ seed up your guts boy. This is what you need now and we are going to give it to you!” He said as Max’s fat plump vein covered bear dick began to slowly slide over Keiths ass hole. Max moaned trying to resist the urge to slam in all at once. But he wanted Keith to enjoy and to make sure he felt pleasure from getting POZ dick and POZ cum. Cameron began to help by moving his hands to Keiths nipples and begin to slowly stroke and pull them. A moan quickly followed as the two Muscle bears grinned.

‘Looks like our new boy has his tits wired right to his dick. Going to be fun making him twitch as he takes his new Daddies cock.’ Cameron said, still cum on his hands that he used it on Keith nipples, swirling his fingers around the boys tits.

‘Fuck yeah, work those tits and I’ll work this ass’ Max said as he started to push in. He had spent close to five minutes gently anointing Keiths hole with his TOXIC discharge and had relaxed enough to finally gain entry. The fat tip of his cock pushed in first, Keith whimpered and tried to pull back for an instant as Cameron held him down. The pain passed quickly and soon Keith was moaning as the fat infected cock of the Muscle Bear Max was pushing deeper into his guts.

‘Feeling good boy?’ Said Max as he fucked slowly.

‘Oh fuck yes, ugh, yes Sir.’

‘Call me Daddy Max’

‘Yes Daddy Max, it feels so good inside me.’

‘Yeah boy? You like having infected POZ dick up your boy hole?’ Max said, flexing his dick to make it throb, knowing it was nestled up against the boys prostate. Keith moaned instantly.

‘OH! Yes Daddy Max, I love it! Please fuck me!’

With the words said, Max pushed forward and soon punched his infected bear dick deep into the hunger hole of the now moaning Twink. The hole blossomed open, ready to accept it’s new role as a taker of infected seed. As Max worked his HIV Positive dick into the boys hole. Cameron had moved around and was stroking his own POZ cock back to hardness, slowly pushing it into Keiths face. The boy instinctively began trying to lick and suck on the tip as Cameron continued to pull on Keiths nipples, making him buck and moan. Soon Max was pushing harder inside and with a sudden shiver and gone all the way.

‘There we are, Balls deep, I can’t wait to fill his hole up. I think he has the makings of a beautiful new POZ Son for us. What do you Say Cameron?’

‘I say I agree, He already has my INFECTED seed swimming down into his dick. Before the day is done I think we really will be making him pregnant. I have wanted a new POZ Son, make a family all joined by my Strain.” Cameron said as Keith let out a huge grunting moan.

‘What do you say boy? Ready to become our new POZ Son?’ Max said, his big hands caressing the trembling teenager.

‘Fuck I Feel so good, I want this, I want to get pozzed!’ Keith shouted as pushed back as far as he could on Max’s big positive cock. The two bears looked at each other and knew the time was right. Max started to fuck faster and wrapped his beefy arms around the boy in a massive tight hug.

‘Thats it boy, relax and let your new Daddies POZ you up, Welcome to the Family.’

• Like 26
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 28
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, plymsleazebear said:

Fuck, that was so hot.  Shame there's no more, it had such potential

Yeah no kidding. I’ve often tried to write extra chapters to some stories I’ve posted, but not exactly successful. Of course anyone else can to take shot and expanding or making another chapter.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 9:17 AM, Beastboy42 said:

Yeah no kidding. I’ve often tried to write extra chapters to some stories I’ve posted, but not exactly successful. Of course anyone else can to take shot and expanding or making another chapter.

It would be hot if you gave it a shot and see what you come up with for another chapter!

On 3/28/2023 at 6:41 AM, austin_submale said:

It would be hot if you gave it a shot and see what you come up with for another chapter!

I guess it depends on what direction to take. The original story has the kid “just visiting” So he’s probably go home before he got sick. 
if I did a next chapter I could just write him staying a few more days and giving n to taking more poz loads 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

31 minutes ago, Beastboy42 said:

I guess it depends on what direction to take. The original story has the kid “just visiting” So he’s probably go home before he got sick. 
if I did a next chapter I could just write him staying a few more days and giving n to taking more poz loads 

That's a good next part...  and it would still leave it open to what happens after he does go home...  But follow your muse...  it is OK to surprise us.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Beastboy42 said:

it really does need a follow up

• 1 month later...

Well, due to popular demand, I started, finally, trying to write up a "part two" to the story.

The tone and dialog will be obviously different since I'm writing it vs how the original story was done. Going to try and keep the way everyone "sounds" similar to the story.

Got a teaser of the next bit for those interested:

"""""

‘Thats it boy, relax and let your new Daddies POZ you up, Welcome to the Family!” Max had said as his thick hairy arms squeezed tight around the body of Ketih. The younger boy floating in a brand new world of dirty piggy fun he hadn’t imagined up until a few hours ago.

As Max pounded his infected Daddy Dick up Keiths hole, his partner Cameron, grabbed the kids face and shoved his own HIV positive cock down Keiths Throat. In the middle, Keith moaned and gurgled and twitched as he felt his naked sweaty body pushed between the two. His own throbbing cock mashed down into the somewhat course fabric of the worn beach towel that they were all fucking on. The heat of the sun and the feel of grass made his body all the more sensitive.

Max had been holding off for a while, but felt his cock start to twitch as he squeezed Keith all the more.

“Fuck boy! Here it comes, here comes Daddies infected load!” He grunted, an instant later he bellowed like a Bull in Heat as Keith felt the HIV positive cock explode deep up his guts. Max’s body shuddered as he road out his orgasm, reveling in his unmedicated load pumping deep up the boys unprotected ass. A few moments later Cameron grunted and shot his load as well, filling the boy from both ends as they collapsed panting in the hot afternoon sun. Cameron pulled his cock from Keiths dripping face, giving the plump tip a squeeze to milk out a last few drops of jizz as he stood up.

"""""

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4