Douching?

bttmboi4yu

Guest ff-whole

I use my garden hose at my outside shower... full blast, way down deep and fill'er up and just let it flow...

Just love it...

Or in the sea [ I live on Bonaire ] spread my hole with four fingers and let the sea do the rest. It doesn't get as deep though.

Well usually I quit eating 4 to 5 hours before fucking, then I try to shit as much as I can, then I use the shower hose in the bathtub, turn it on warm water soap up my ass and shove it in, I let the water fill up in my ass then push it out and repeat till its clean. Then just to make sure I fuck myself with an 11 inch dildo, it if cums out clean then I am ready for a fucking.

• 1 year later...
I use my garden hose at my outside shower... full blast, way down deep and fill'er up and just let it flow...

Just love it...

Or in the sea [ I live on Bonaire ] spread my hole with four fingers and let the sea do the rest. It doesn't get as deep though.

I've done the garden hose in my garage, (closed of course and on my back). I like a FULL belly and love that the cleaning goes deep. If you are at the baths, you can get a pliable rubber hose for maybe 3 bucks that you can use in the bath room. I have used them in the past and they work. I've also used the conventional enema bag >> right in the shower.

I have done that hose thing but I don't feel comfortable with it, as I have had water coming out of my ass even after 1-2 hours of doing it, sometimes it had been clean, so no big issues, but sometimes it comes with unpleasant surprises. For those who don't get fucked on a regular basis, I'd recommend eating light non greasy food for at least 24 hours or more prior to getting fucked. After years of trying many different options for cleaning myself, I recently discovered Fleet's Glycerin Suppositories, and have attached to it. They are sold in 100 ct canisters for around 6 dollars. What I do is to take some time to start the regime, start by introducing 2 suppositories, then 2 more, when I see less coming out I put 1 and so on, it does not loose effectiveness with repeated use. It creates little discomfort, usually goes away after a couple of minutes of not having one in your ass. It's supposed to create bowel movement in 45-60 minutes, but most of the time I get it instantly or in no more than 5-10 minutes. Good thing about it is that when combined with better eating habits, you feel totally clean, as the stool comes out as it is, not liquid nor broken down. It seems not to work so well for everyone, so I'd recommend you to try it buying a smaller packet, as some complain of heavy discomfort or very delayed results.

• Upvote 1

If I've been eating reasonably well and my bowels are co-operative, I can take a shit, run some water up there (around 250ml) by squeezing a water bottle 2 or 3 times and I'm totally clean and good to go for 12+ hours. If they're not, I don't bottom that night.

I have in the past spent up to 90 minutes preparing my ass for fucking but it just isn't worth the effort for me.

• 2 weeks later...

A shower shot--and they're not as expensive as people think! They only take a few minutes to rig up to your shower head (and tops like to see that you have one installed). If you don't have a shower shot, then an "old-skool hot water bottle" is just as effective. The downside to those is that you have to keep refilling them whereas a shower shot provides a constant stream of water.

Enemas are okay every now and then.

Would anybody know if the chlorine in the water may be bad for the colon? I ask because professional colon irrigation procedures are always done with filtered water.

As a bottom I know that cleaning is not easy and many tops think that holes are always ready. I personally need to "feel clean" in order to fully enjoy getting fucked.

I would totally support the filtered/bottled water supply for colonics. Yet I use a permanently-attached Shur Shot system ith an upgraded nozzle with just tap supply for it. Luckily it is not very chloronated but it is getting dirtier over the years.

Just be careful with applying water pressure - it is a very uncomfortable hydrolic punch all over the intestines when you just flip it open all the way. Plus, you need to realise that colon capacity is not in gallons nor even in liters but rather very modest. No need to get gallons-worth if you're not going industrial, even a small system done right and more than once for consistency does proper result to enjoy.

And colonic supplies' search on Goo-gle comes back with enormous amount of matches. And some good opinions.

I've really been wondering how to get clean at the baths. Where I work I am in the city so if I could leave work, go to the baths and get cleaned up and out there, and then have sex and fuck a bit by around 6pm I will have already be in the heart of the city and free to stay at the baths and get some dick, cruise, or relax or go out to a book store for a while, eat, or go to a bar or club later.

Vs, going OTP, going home, greetings, shower shot or fleet, going through the rinse, release a few times, waiting, showering, and waiting until like 7 or so to go out because traffic is too heavy and then having less time to be out and more worried about being home at a reasonable time because of work the next day.

I've heard of enema bags. Not sure if at my baths I could really do that since showers are somewhat public. Only one shower is more private. I have never heard of that rubber hose thing though that can be used in a bath room. Need to look into that more.

Are for the glycerine sticks. I like that idea. When I got my wisdom teeth removed a few months ago I had suppositories and liquid medicine since I am horrible at taking pills. The liquid was for sleepyness/upset stomach, and the suppository was for the pain. It was so easy to lube up my hole and stick the suppository in and feel better. If there was a bowel movement control type suppository that is safe and doesn't have stuff that will F up your colon or insides I would be more then happy to try that. I have trouble with fleet enemas because of the long plastic tube like thing that you have to stick back there. Also since I tend to be tighter back there (nervousness, lack of experience, don't get fucked enough) most of the time the fleet can't even go into my ass because it's being blocked off. It's really cumbersome to do but even so it's quicker then shower shots. I prefer shower shots because it's just water and I kinda like the metal rod being up my ass. I don't like the time it takes to rinse and repeat though.

Might have to try a douche bag (lol) to save water too. Been screamed at a few times with my more frequent showers. I do recommend if anyone does water fleets doing them before you go to work or when you wake up. Had to release some of it at work but when it came to tricking that night my ass was pretty damn clean and no messes. If you aren't able to go home or something or no access to a shower.

Glad people are giving such great advice to a very important aspect for bottoms.

Fleet enemas = NO! They are formulated to continue drawing shit outta you, so plain water, COLD WATER, not HOT WATER, is sufficient. Hot water isn't good cuz like the Fleet enema, you will be waiting w long time for it to finally stop drawing out your stink. Even if you see no fecal matter, you will smell ur shit juice if you go overboard, n ur top's cock will be marinated in ur stink.

I've really been wondering how to get clean at the baths. Where I work I am in the city so if I could leave work, go to the baths and get cleaned up and out there, and then have sex and fuck a bit by around 6pm I will have already be in the heart of the city and free to stay at the baths and get some dick, cruise, or relax or go out to a book store for a while, eat, or go to a bar or club later.

Vs, going OTP, going home, greetings, shower shot or fleet, going through the rinse, release a few times, waiting, showering, and waiting until like 7 or so to go out because traffic is too heavy and then having less time to be out and more worried about being home at a reasonable time because of work the next day.

I've heard of enema bags. Not sure if at my baths I could really do that since showers are somewhat public. Only one shower is more private. I have never heard of that rubber hose thing though that can be used in a bath room. Need to look into that more.

Are for the glycerine sticks. I like that idea. When I got my wisdom teeth removed a few months ago I had suppositories and liquid medicine since I am horrible at taking pills. The liquid was for sleepyness/upset stomach, and the suppository was for the pain. It was so easy to lube up my hole and stick the suppository in and feel better. If there was a bowel movement control type suppository that is safe and doesn't have stuff that will F up your colon or insides I would be more then happy to try that. I have trouble with fleet enemas because of the long plastic tube like thing that you have to stick back there. Also since I tend to be tighter back there (nervousness, lack of experience, don't get fucked enough) most of the time the fleet can't even go into my ass because it's being blocked off. It's really cumbersome to do but even so it's quicker then shower shots. I prefer shower shots because it's just water and I kinda like the metal rod being up my ass. I don't like the time it takes to rinse and repeat though.

Might have to try a douche bag (lol) to save water too. Been screamed at a few times with my more frequent showers. I do recommend if anyone does water fleets doing them before you go to work or when you wake up. Had to release some of it at work but when it came to tricking that night my ass was pretty damn clean and no messes. If you aren't able to go home or something or no access to a shower.

Glad people are giving such great advice to a very important aspect for bottoms.

Fuckboy, the next time you are at the baths, see if they have vending machines. The Steamworks in Chgo has a vending machine that supplies things like poppers, douche hoses etc. IN addition, check and see if there are metal nozzles (in the john) that are pointed. The pliable hoses slip over the metal nozzles that are attached to a water device. You can insert the rubber tube into yer cunt and flush it out. The hoses ran like 3 bucks and I saved mine and used it over and over again. Ask the staff if they (also) have suggestions if they don't have anything you can use. Hope this helps.