Daily breeding regimen

jock69

My most recent exploration of power exchange/surrender of control with my mentor has had me craving more.  I love that feeling of helplessness and the thrill that it adds.  We also finally met face to face, and I learned that he's much older than me - in his 60s, which was a huge turn on for me.  We had more discussions about power exchange, and we are definitely trending towards a total power exchange type situation, but agreed that we would take things slowly and one step at a time.  He was also really proud of me for going to the bathhouse and getting loaded up there.  We'll be going together at some point.

Some of the new rules that we established included me never being allowed to wear clothes while in my master's home.  I also need to ask my master's permission in order to cum, with the exception of cumming hands free (e.g. while being fucked without touching myself) - we talked about chastity but will revisit this later.  I am to service my master and anyone else he sees fit to whore me out to.  He also got me a collection of toys - when I am not taking loads, I am to practice stretching out my hole.  He told me that I'd be getting double penetrated, and he wanted to fist me eventually once I was able to take it.  I'm currently working on to taking a toy that's 8 inches in circumference, and the next two are 9.3 in and 10 inches respectively.  Once I get to the 10, he thinks I'll be ready to take his fist.

We also established a daily breeding regimen.  Every morning, I am to head over to my mentor/master's home and take his load(s) before I go about my day.  His home has a sort of attached in-law unit which has a separate back door entrance, and I was to show up, strip naked, and wait on the bed on all fours.  After being bred, I was required to to keep the cum in me (assisted with a plug) so that my body could absorb it, as often as practically possible (allowances for cleaning out, etc.).  This would also have the benefit of keeping my ass lubed and ready for me to take cock at any point.  He also told me that he has a camera set up in the room, and that he would film every session.  There's something I find incredibly thrilling about this vulnerability - especially since I'm not out, him having this leverage over me should worry me, but for whatever reason, it just makes me hard when I think about it.

Starting my new regimen was incredibly pervy and hot.  The first day, going about my day wearing a butt plug with my master's cum in my ass was incredibly horny and very distracting.  One of my friends even noticed and asked if I was okay, saying I looked really unfocused.  I made an excuse, but if only they knew what was really going on!  We've been doing this now for about a week, and I've managed to get into a bit of a rhythm so I'm less distracted and actually able to focus in class.  Sometimes it's quick and fast and I'm on my way, other times he fucks two or three loads into me.  In any case, it just feels right.

For next steps, we talked more about watersports, consensual non-consent, and impact play - my master is a big sadist and he wants to introduce me to impact play next.  He assures me that it's not a one-sided thing - a skilled top can induce an endorphin rush/"runner's high" in a bottom, which he described as a state of euphoria.  I'm a bit nervous, but also very curious and I want to please, so we'll see how this goes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2