gumjob and where can I get one!

looking4DTr

Hey, I live in the Daytona Beach, FL area.I'm just going to be blunt. I am a st8 guy looking for someone who would give me a gumjob. I got about 6" and want to be deepthroated. Is there any one willing? could anyone recommend how I would be able to get one. Can't travel far. I just want one bad.I know I am not the only one who wants one.

Chat sites, Adam4Adam or Sniffies? Plenty of others. My first cocksucker was toothless and only had two other since. Feels fucking amazing having gums clamp down on your dick having it chewed on. If you find a toothless cocksucker you keep him man. I'd even recommend someone into Tina. It'll be well worth it, trust. 

I know beggers can't be chosers, so if I can, I would like to find someone who is new to this like I am. I am avg size and could be a great person to practice on if they wanted to be able to deepthroat. I'm long enough to reach the back of their throat, I think, and help them so they can swallow while deepthroating. I can't wait to feel gums, especially when they're trying to use my whole cock as a pacifier! They could use it all night long if they needed to!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

An elderly friend of a friend has been going through oral surgery to remove all his teeth. He's had the bottom teeth removed and is getting used to his bottom dentures. Next he'll have his top teeth removed and get an upper denture. I'm thinking about once he's healed encouraging him to give out gum jobs to men who need them. 

I'm not sure he knows that this is a thing men hunger for.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2023 at 4:08 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

Chat sites, Adam4Adam or Sniffies? Plenty of others. My first cocksucker was toothless and only had two other since. Feels fucking amazing having gums clamp down on your dick having it chewed on. If you find a toothless cocksucker you keep him man. I'd even recommend someone into Tina. It'll be well worth it, trust. 

I have a partial that I can take out,  missing upper front 6 teeth 😵

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, looking4DTr said:

Hey, I live in the Daytona Beach, FL area.I'm just going to be blunt. I am a st8 guy looking for someone who would give me a gumjob. I got about 6" and want to be deepthroated. Is there any one willing? could anyone recommend how I would be able to get one. Can't travel far. I just want one bad.I know I am not the only one who wants one.

You should do a search on a4a. There should be a few in Florida who provide toothless gumjobs.