Swallow... on not.

Swallowing is my reward for quality service. It would never consider spitting (wasting) out cum. It doesn't matter how it tastes, it tastes great. Mild or neutral, great. Strong and/or bitter, GREAT! The only exception is when the donor chooses to honor the pig with a facial. It will humbly accept the result and wear his semen as a badge of honor. 

Unless i snowballing it or gettin my guts soaked i always fuckin swallow. A pig ain’t a real pig if he don’t.  Best thing about cum is once you taste it you can’t get enough 

• Like 1

I love sucking and I love even more feeling that hot cum shoot in my mouth. Swallow it all down and keep sucking making sure I get every drop.

I love the feeling of a glans filling my mouth and the slightly abrasive feel of the edge around head. When that hot salty wad of cream explodes out of it into my mouth, I make sure to swallow every last drop like it's precious milk.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, topblkmale said:

That's the best.

I love to empty my nuts straight down a willing throat - no gag. 👍

Oh, yeah, I would like to have you shoot your load down my throat. Guys whose cocks I've sucked have always commented on how well I handle cock..ah..ah.. more please!!

Edited by hotpussyboy

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2023 at 6:24 AM, Turbocs37 said:

Swallowing is my reward for quality service. It would never consider spitting (wasting) out cum. It doesn't matter how it tastes, it tastes great. Mild or neutral, great. Strong and/or bitter, GREAT! The only exception is when the donor chooses to honor the pig with a facial. It will humbly accept the result and wear his semen as a badge of honor. 

Would  definitely be great, especially with a loose cock hair in the mix, then washed down with  a bladder full of piss😵

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ll never understand not swallowing. you’re sucking his cock to make him cum. That come is basically a reward for both of you, his reward is releasing that load and yours is receiving it. 
Why even put a dick in your mouth if you’re not going to. It’s also just plain rude. 
if you suck my cock and don’t swallow, that would be the last time your anywhere near my cock. Especially if you spit it out! That’s extremely disrespectful to me. 
even if i accidentally let some escape while swallowing i make sure to promptly clean up every drop off of him wherever it landed on him with my tongue and swallow that down. It’s just good manners.