Swallow... on not.

I remember the first time I sucked cock. When he came and I experienced a load flooding my mouth for the first time and that amazing taste of cum, I knew I was hooked for life. It was like I was born to suck cock. Ever since then the only loads I haven’t swallowed were the ones deposited in my ass (and even some of those I pushed out and ate). 

It's offensive to not swallow. Coincidentally I've never saw a guy again who didn't swallow. Don't waste my fucking cum you slut, swallow. It doesn't matter how it tastes, sweet, salty, nasty..gulp it down. A good pig whore doesn't waste a drop. When I give head it never once crossed my mind as an option. It's so awkward to spit. Cum is meant to be inside me, one hole or the other. 

On 10/29/2023 at 5:05 PM, imoneof said:

One who I am sucking is the dominant one. And I am the submissive.

That is what it is for me. I'm down on my knees. I have completely surrendered my masculinity to him. I'm sucking his dick and he is making me his bitch. Spitting his cum out afterwards is you trying to take back control of the situation. You can't. You have already given control to him. What you just did can't be undone. He will always know you for what you really are. A cocksucker. His cocksucker. Swallow his cum. He owns you now.

Not only do I swallow I usually open my mouth and let you get a last look at your seed before it goes down into my belly. Once I gulp it down, I open my mouth again and show you I swallowed so you have no doubt.

5 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Swallow the load as the cum shoots down your throat. 

Don't swish cum around your mouth, spit or gargle with my seed. This ain't wine tasting in Napa. 🤣

A slutty bottom is an obedient bottom

13 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Swallow the load as the cum shoots down your throat. 

Don't swish cum around your mouth, spit or gargle with my seed. This ain't wine tasting in Napa. 🤣

I sucked off my regular top today and as usual he pumped his cum straight down my throat. We've been fuckbuds for over two years and I've never actually seen his cock shoot as it's always been deep in my ass or throat.

• 5 weeks later...

Always swallow! 
the first time I gave a blow job he was so horny that he came pretty fast flooding my mouth with a huge load, the warmth that spread in my mouth and the savory taste got me hooked on the spot, I continued swallowing his load 1-2 times a day all through middle school 

I have never ever spit.

Seriously I can't think of even one time when I didn't swallow.

I do very rarely gag a bit after a guy unloads a mountain of cum down my throat, but I don't feel as if I've lost bet much cum over the years.

What's the point of investing all that time into the blow job if you don't swallow the prize at the end?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 2:02 PM, Eastvillagefun said:

Any chance I get! Love that feeling and that taste. Love having cum-breath afterwards.

same although i sometimes worry that my cum addiction keeps me from other experiences. not too long ago a guy at a rest stop came on my face and i'd forgotten the pleasure of being humiliated w a good public facial from a random stranger and the thrill of walking back to my car covered in jizz 

• Piggy 1