Swallow... on not.

52 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

My personal philosophy is that if you're going to suck a guy's dick, then you have an obligation to swallow if he cums.

I agree, why suck a cock and not swallow. Its not an obligation - its a thrill having my mouth flooded with warm cum.

Edited by WestPhillyGuy
  • Like 2

The way I look at this is. If I meet another man, for the purpose of sucking him. I will beg for the honor of sucking him.

One who I am sucking is the dominant one. And I am the submissive.

His 1st job is to feed me his cock. My 1st job is to receive his cock.

His 2nd job is to enjoy the pleasure. Mine is to give him pleasure.

And if he doesn't pull out and cum on my face. Then he's completing his job by giving me his gift of his cum.

completion of my job is to accept his gift. And honor him by swallowing every drop. Otherwise would be disrespectful.

And kiss his cock afterwards. And look up tell him thank you for his gift.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, I always swallow too, but not every man's load is equally delicious. The viscous sperm with the protein threads in it is super tasty, I love swallowing it, but sometimes there are guys who have such thin sperm, almost like water. I don't like swallowing that, it's always so bitter.

I guess that makes me a cum gourmet.😅

It's fine if you don't get it all on the first try but cleaning him up properly is a must. Not swallowing every drop is an insult.

• 2 weeks later...