Here in FT for Easter vacay - Cumunion was last night at Slammers - it was okay a bit slow i thought and more cocksuckers than fucking for the most part- the little dark room was a bit slow.  thankfully i went to The Club and found few condoms at the gloryhole and lubed myself up before heading to Slammers and took 4 more loads. 

Heading over tonight- PINKMOON so hope to get wrecked and have thank pink glow in my hole tonight- in harness and white jock - find me in little dark room - taking all cummers.

M

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FTL was great- Cumunion at Slammers was fun - not as crowded as the weekend but still worth a visit.  This coming WEd is their Anniversary party - would recommend going .  I forget how open and free the place is- for all types of guys and ages. The variety of rooms, and orgy areas is nice - the little darkroom by the entrance still rules i got loaded quite a few times bentover taking anon loads from strangers- but the bottoms that come in that are grabby , obxnious and cock blockers while you're bent over are the worst. As the guy next to me said Sat night- these fucking bottoms -can't take em anywhere - he made me laugh but he was right there is no respect in that room -politeness and patience went out with the last decade! LOL       Slammers is a much if you visit-- the parking lot fills up after 9ish but they do open another lot but that can fill up as well.   The place really starts hopping around 11 -1  .    The guys that run the place are friendly and so nice -its nice to see- i've been to so many places where the host are such primadonnas its a nice change.   The one thing i learned -and my peers will know its true- when you're over a certain age - the knees just don't hold up on those fuck benches -i realized i'm not 28 or 40 any more! i've been in recovery for the last couple of days just resting my body back -the things you do for a dick in a hole !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/11/2023 at 10:15 PM, spunkdump said:

The one thing i learned -and my peers will know its true- when you're over a certain age - the knees just don't hold up on those fuck benches -i realized i'm not 28 or 40 any more! i've been in recovery for the last couple of days just resting my body back -the things you do for a dick in a hole !

I feel your pain there!  I'm having issues with a knee and pretty much have to be seeded on a bed, Missionary style.  Also puts a damper on sucking cock!