Sniffies Hookup Takes a Super Hot Turn

bentover4u1972

Last Tuesday I came across a business traveler on Sniffies. He was staying at a hotel around the corner from where I live, but his profile pic, like mine, was of his ass. He was a bottom too, though his profile did say vers bottom. I'm a bottom through and through but those smooth brown cheeks and the little pucker peeking out from between them rearranged by brain chemistry and I found myself messaging him.

"Hey, want that ass eaten?"

"Yes," came the reply.

Fifteen minutes later I was knocking on the door to his room. He unlatched it so I could push it open; by the time I was inside he was back on the bed, ass-up and ready. All the lights were off and the curtains closed, and for the first few minutes all I could make out was a silhouette. But that was all I needed. I dropped to my knees and began to eat his ass with a gusto I don't often have for analingus. As I ate I also stroked his cock, which got hard in my hand. I felt his hole push outward against my tongue a few times and then, suddenly, I could taste cum! Someone had nutted in his ass and he was now feeding that stranger's load to me. My tongue dug deep, probing for every last drop.

It was at this point that I heard a soft knock at the door. "Get that," he instructed me. I unlatched the door the way he had for me, and quickly returned to my position on my knees so I could continue my search for stranger cum.

With my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see that the newcomer was a black guy, though I couldn't see him well enough to discern his age. He stripped quickly and got on his back on the bed. Our host sucked his cock until it was hard, then slid forward. In no time he was straddling the new guy and sliding his stiff cock into his spit-slicked hole. Not to be left out, I moved up the bed so that I could tongue his hole and the other guy's shaft together. It only took a few minutes before the new guy announced he was going to cum, and I could feel the pulses of his thick black shaft as he unloaded deep into our host.

They made out some more as the newcomer's cock slipped out of his ass. I cleaned it off - shaft, balls, and all - before turning my attention back to our host's asshole. It was gaped and dripping cum, and I lapped up every last drop.

The other guy got dressed just as quickly as he had stripped and disappeared out the door, leaving the two of us alone again. My host rolled onto his back and wagged his cock at me. Taking the hint, I swallowed his entire seven-inch length in one gulp, causing him to gasp with pleasure. I worked it expertly with my throat until I heard him say, "Ride me."

I had douched before leaving the house just in case, so I was more than ready. I dropped my pants on the floor, stepping out of them to free my legs. I climbed atop him and with no lube other than my saliva, I grasped his shaft and guided the tip to my hungry hole. Once the head had popped inside me I sank back, taking his entire length inside me. He bucked his hips up and down, holding me by the waist until in only a few short minutes he gasped again and I felt the telltale pulses as he filled my guts.

Once the pulses faded away I climbed off him and took his length in my mouth again, savoring the sweet taste of cum and ass together. Once I had cleaned him off I dressed and headed for the door without another word.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1