My first poz load

This story is a work of fiction derived from my imagination and is for entertainment purposes. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

I had just turned 30 when I got my test results that I was HIV+. I understood the risks of my slutty lifestyle, so when I found out I had HIV, it really didn’t faze me much; I figured my luck would eventually run out. My main concern now, besides my health, was if this was going to hinder my ability to get laid as often. Turned out, not at all. Sure I wrestled with the moral dilemma of dropping my toxic seeds in an hole, but I figured any cum whore understands the risks and if they are willing, who am I to judge. 

The day after the doctor told me I was positive, I was itching to get back on the horse as they say. I logged online and browsed some profiles. One particular add coughs my eye. He was young and cute. He posted he was 22yo, athletic, and he was a bottom cum slut. He also posted he was a “big chaser” and taking toxic loads was a major bonus for him as a cum slut. 

Needless to say I responded to his post with this: “Greetings cum whore. I noticed your add searching for toxic loads to impregnate your boi pussy. My fat cock has a “gift” meant just for you. I just tested positive and not on med’s yet so I am  fertile. If you want to be my first willing recipient, let me know. My balls are full and ready to deliver!”

I  received his reply: “Fuck yah! I am so ready to incubate your babies inside me. Your dick looks amazing. You are so thick I’m sure you will tear up my pussy to ensure successful delivery of your toxic seed. When can you breed this hungry whore?”

My reply: “The sooner the better! I have five days of biohazard backing up inside me right now. I definitely want to use you as my toxic waste dump now.”

His response: “extremely excited to be used as a toxic waste dump Sir. Let me call in sick. I’m not really sick. At least not physically! Send me your address and I will be there soon so you can give me what I desire. It would be great if you could make multiple deposits into my mobil sperm bank Sir.”

I sent him my address and he arrived within an hour. As he walked in, he told me he has been craving this for some time now. I told him my name was Tim and he told me he was Josh. I instructed Josh to strip and get on his knees on the sofa. He quickly complained with my demands. I told him for this to work better, I needed to be a little rough. He replied “yes Sir.” I dropped my shorts and used very little spit as lube; just enough to get the head of my cock into his cum craving ass. I was not gentle as I pushed deep inside him. I basically dry fucked for a moment or two, until his ass started providing a little natural lube. The only sounds he made was a mixture of moans and whimpering. When I felt myself getting close, I asked him “ are you ready for your first toxic load boi ?” “Yes Sir” was his response. As I began to fill his ass with my cum, I pulled my cock out so only the head of my dick was in him. I wanted my load next to where our skin was abrasively rubbing together. After I finished and pulled out of him and grabbed a butt plug I had set on the coffee table. We needed as much of my infectious spunk to stay inside as long as possible. I told him to get comfortable and we would repeat the process shortly.

We chatted for a bit, giving my testicles time to reload. Although he was just 22 years old, I found him quite interesting. Typically, I never related well to younger people. After some time had passed, I told him I was ready to go again. I informed him I had to piss first, so I went to my bathroom. When I returned, Josh was already on his knees on the sofa. I stood behind him and told him this might be a little uncomfortable, but will definitely help the process. I had grabbed my soft bristled toothbrush from the bathroom. I popped the plug from his ass first. Some of my cum dropped out of his hole. I pushed what I could back inside him with my finger, than inserted my toothbrush inside his ass. I gently twisted it around inside him. I could tell he found this uncomfortable, but he never protested. There was some com and a little blood on the toothbrush when I pulled it from his ass. 

I pushed myself deep inside without any added lube. I pounded his boi hole fast and hard until I spilled my second load in him. Like before, I reinserted the butt plug and told him we would go again later. As I took a seat next to Josh on the sofa, he bent over and sucked my cock clean. WOW, I thought to myself. “What a filthy little whore!”  We hung out at my place the entire day giving Josh as much cum as I could produce. Eventually he left to go home and I showered and got ready for bed. 

He texted me when he got home to say he made it. He also attached a photo of a piece of toilet paper with cum and some blood on it. He texted “I have a good feeling about us. I want to keep seeing you, if that’s ok Sir?”

I replied “ of course. I would love a familiar hole to use on a frequent basis. Text me tomorrow and let me know what time you can come by for your daily toxic load injection.”

I was at work when Josh texted me he would be at my place around 7pm. I got home and made dinner. When Josh got to my place, see immediately got down to the business of getting him “knocked” up. Than we enjoyed a nice meal together. I was actually growing quite fond of him. This scenario went on daily for several weeks.

Josh texted me at work to say he was bringing over take out for dinner so I didn’t need to cook. He arrived about 7pm. When he came in he told me to take a seat at the table because he was going to serve me. He said he was starving and wanted to eat before we got down to the business of breeding. No problem I told him. When he came in with the food, he was was stripped down to just his white Calvin Klein underwear. What a sexy little fucker I thought to myself; well fuckee actually. After dinner, Josh told me to go to the living room and get comfortable. 

I herd him tell me from the other room for me to close my eyes; he had a surprise for me. I did as he requested and soon I felt him sit down next to me. Than he said I could open my eyes. He had placed a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the table. I asked him what was up he looked into my eyes and told me he found out today that he was “pregnant”. He looked so happy, and than he hissed me. We popped the champagne and celebrated!

He then wanted to know if I’d be his boyfriend. I answered yes, I’d love to be his partner. I thought back to when I found out I was positive, wondering if I still have hot steady sex. I never imagined I’d have a hot lover so soon. He mentioned it was ok if I wanted to knock up other guys. He admitted he thought it was really hot thinking about me being with others who wanted my toxic cum. I got so excited thinking of us having raw sex with other chasers that I took him right then and there. I came twice in his beautiful hole. Later, we logged online to see who we could find to help join the club!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

On 4/11/2023 at 4:55 PM, Olderkinkybiguy said:

This story is a work of fiction derived from my imagination and is for entertainment purposes. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

I had just turned 30 when I got my test results that I was HIV+. I understood the risks of my slutty lifestyle, so when I found out I had HIV, it really didn’t faze me much; I figured my luck would eventually run out. My main concern now, besides my health, was if this was going to hinder my ability to get laid as often. Turned out, not at all. Sure I wrestled with the moral dilemma of dropping my toxic seeds in an hole, but I figured any cum whore understands the risks and if they are willing, who am I to judge. 

The day after the doctor told me I was positive, I was itching to get back on the horse as they say. I logged online and browsed some profiles. One particular add coughs my eye. He was young and cute. He posted he was 22yo, athletic, and he was a bottom cum slut. He also posted he was a “big chaser” and taking toxic loads was a major bonus for him as a cum slut. 

Needless to say I responded to his post with this: “Greetings cum whore. I noticed your add searching for toxic loads to impregnate your boi pussy. My fat cock has a “gift” meant just for you. I just tested positive and not on med’s yet so I am  fertile. If you want to be my first willing recipient, let me know. My balls are full and ready to deliver!”

I  received his reply: “Fuck yah! I am so ready to incubate your babies inside me. Your dick looks amazing. You are so thick I’m sure you will tear up my pussy to ensure successful delivery of your toxic seed. When can you breed this hungry whore?”

My reply: “The sooner the better! I have five days of biohazard backing up inside me right now. I definitely want to use you as my toxic waste dump now.”

His response: “extremely excited to be used as a toxic waste dump Sir. Let me call in sick. I’m not really sick. At least not physically! Send me your address and I will be there soon so you can give me what I desire. It would be great if you could make multiple deposits into my mobil sperm bank Sir.”

I sent him my address and he arrived within an hour. As he walked in, he told me he has been craving this for some time now. I told him my name was Tim and he told me he was Josh. I instructed Josh to strip and get on his knees on the sofa. He quickly complained with my demands. I told him for this to work better, I needed to be a little rough. He replied “yes Sir.” I dropped my shorts and used very little spit as lube; just enough to get the head of my cock into his cum craving ass. I was not gentle as I pushed deep inside him. I basically dry fucked for a moment or two, until his ass started providing a little natural lube. The only sounds he made was a mixture of moans and whimpering. When I felt myself getting close, I asked him “ are you ready for your first toxic load boi ?” “Yes Sir” was his response. As I began to fill his ass with my cum, I pulled my cock out so only the head of my dick was in him. I wanted my load next to where our skin was abrasively rubbing together. After I finished and pulled out of him and grabbed a butt plug I had set on the coffee table. We needed as much of my infectious spunk to stay inside as long as possible. I told him to get comfortable and we would repeat the process shortly.

We chatted for a bit, giving my testicles time to reload. Although he was just 22 years old, I found him quite interesting. Typically, I never related well to younger people. After some time had passed, I told him I was ready to go again. I informed him I had to piss first, so I went to my bathroom. When I returned, Josh was already on his knees on the sofa. I stood behind him and told him this might be a little uncomfortable, but will definitely help the process. I had grabbed my soft bristled toothbrush from the bathroom. I popped the plug from his ass first. Some of my cum dropped out of his hole. I pushed what I could back inside him with my finger, than inserted my toothbrush inside his ass. I gently twisted it around inside him. I could tell he found this uncomfortable, but he never protested. There was some com and a little blood on the toothbrush when I pulled it from his ass. 

I pushed myself deep inside without any added lube. I pounded his boi hole fast and hard until I spilled my second load in him. Like before, I reinserted the butt plug and told him we would go again later. As I took a seat next to Josh on the sofa, he bent over and sucked my cock clean. WOW, I thought to myself. “What a filthy little whore!”  We hung out at my place the entire day giving Josh as much cum as I could produce. Eventually he left to go home and I showered and got ready for bed. 

He texted me when he got home to say he made it. He also attached a photo of a piece of toilet paper with cum and some blood on it. He texted “I have a good feeling about us. I want to keep seeing you, if that’s ok Sir?”

I replied “ of course. I would love a familiar hole to use on a frequent basis. Text me tomorrow and let me know what time you can come by for your daily toxic load injection.”

I was at work when Josh texted me he would be at my place around 7pm. I got home and made dinner. When Josh got to my place, see immediately got down to the business of getting him “knocked” up. Than we enjoyed a nice meal together. I was actually growing quite fond of him. This scenario went on daily for several weeks.

Josh texted me at work to say he was bringing over take out for dinner so I didn’t need to cook. He arrived about 7pm. When he came in he told me to take a seat at the table because he was going to serve me. He said he was starving and wanted to eat before we got down to the business of breeding. No problem I told him. When he came in with the food, he was was stripped down to just his white Calvin Klein underwear. What a sexy little fucker I thought to myself; well fuckee actually. After dinner, Josh told me to go to the living room and get comfortable. 

I herd him tell me from the other room for me to close my eyes; he had a surprise for me. I did as he requested and soon I felt him sit down next to me. Than he said I could open my eyes. He had placed a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the table. I asked him what was up he looked into my eyes and told me he found out today that he was “pregnant”. He looked so happy, and than he hissed me. We popped the champagne and celebrated!

He then wanted to know if I’d be his boyfriend. I answered yes, I’d love to be his partner. I thought back to when I found out I was positive, wondering if I still have hot steady sex. I never imagined I’d have a hot lover so soon. He mentioned it was ok if I wanted to knock up other guys. He admitted he thought it was really hot thinking about me being with others who wanted my toxic cum. I got so excited thinking of us having raw sex with other chasers that I took him right then and there. I came twice in his beautiful hole. Later, we logged online to see who we could find to help join the club!

This is my dream. I want a poz son like that !!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...