Second sphincter experience?

jackbottom

My partner caught me off guard last night saying he had a 'surprise' for me last night. I was fraught with work and wasn't really in the mood at the time. But he persisted. I decided to fuck work and prepare for this adventure. The next thing I know this guy about half our age shows up at our house in a jock strap and I swear his BBC was at LEAST 7 inches...soft...and it filled up a jock strap all the way down. My bf (a total top) asked him where he even hides that in his pants lol. 

We then proceed to do all the 3some things and then our partner asks me to ride our friends' cock. Now this got me scared! He was exceptionally thick AND long! It took me about 5 minutes to get him about 70% inside my ass. Once I did, it was PURE heaven! Until...he pressed the last inch or so of his 9.5 rock hard cock to that LAST spot inside! It honestly hurt...I later realized he was hitting my second hole inside. I've never felt that before! But both of them absolutely LOVED watching  me struggle! 

After I felt his ROCK hard cock spasm inside me and shoot his load, I said I have GOT to get back to work!  About 10 minutes later, he walked into my office and said...I need to show you something...come back to the bedroom...where he proceeded to fuck the HELL out of me another time! Yet again...I decided work could wait so the 3 of us decided to sleep naked in bed together. 

In the morning, I thought his ARM was caressing my cheeks but it was his ROCK hard, THICK cock, ready for more! It just so happened that the bf went to the bathroom to pee at this time and then our friend proceeded to press his HUGE cock into my ass again!  This took another few minutes of me struggling and then the bf walked in on us with half our friend inside me 😎....he came a 3rd time inside me....and then there was this morning, about 5 hours later. I got up to get ready for the day and, all of the sudden, I control myself and...I swear about a half cup of cum came running down my legs inside my jeans! I have NEVER experiences that sort of opening, cum inside experience ever before but can't WAIT for it to happen again! 😁

What are your stories? 🐖

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is even available for sale still, but I bought a replacement dildo when my dear , old, and worn out Dick Rambone just had to be put to pasture. Not able to find a new Rambone locally (one clerk in a Wilton Manors gayborhood sex shop looked at me  when I asked if he had Dick Rambone dildo's  and asked me if I was time traveling back to 1990! So fuck him, I went to another shop and they had a wall of HUGE dildo's, and not outrageous prices. I bought one called Anaconda, in black, for around $45. 13 or 14 insertable inches, made up of a large, sloped head and then 4 oval egg like bumps for the shaft, and thick. And the ever needed suction base. While Rambone really fought my 2nd ring, the anaconda with the sloped shape pushed right thru it and within a week or two of use I got all the way to the suction base, the head pushing against or partway into the 3rd ring. 

The only problem is, the name is linked to a newer dildo, so searching for it has not been very successful. I suspect the "newer" dildo either owned the trademark for the name, or bought it. But if you really want to loosen the 2nd ring, keep an eye out anytime you are in a bookstore/ adult novelty shop- this is the perfect ringer.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2023 at 7:39 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I bought one called Anaconda, in black, for around $45. 13 or 14 insertable inches, made up of a large, sloped head and then 4 oval egg like bumps for the shaft, and thick. And the ever needed suction base. While Rambone really fought my 2nd ring, the anaconda with the sloped shape pushed right thru it and within a week or two of use I got all the way to the suction base, the head pushing against or partway into the 3rd ring. 

The only problem is, 

Well, the only problem is, I had a brain fart after buying this dildo, and have been calling it anaconda. And as fate and the Universe would have it, I was base deep on it out on my side patio the other day doing some sunning and hole stretching, as well as pumping. I was getting too hot in the sun, and decided to rinse off with the hose, and take a break. I slid the dildo out of my hole and using the suction base, slopped it onto the window so I could hose it off, and me as well. I got distracted and began watering the garden as well when I heard a noise, turned to see the suction base still on the window but the 13 inch shaft had sheared off, smacked a brick border, and was on the patio. I attempted to Gorilla Glue the base back to the shaft, but it did not hold, and in the fall, the brick had roughed up the edge of the head of the dildo. I went back to the same store today, and discovered it is not called anaconda, but IS call armadillo,  and I at least was correct about it being $45. When I got home I did a Google search for dildo armadillo, and damned if ole Amazon doesn't carry them- so for you guys struggling getting depth- I really do recommend  the ARMADILLO for punching thru the 2nd and even 3rd rings of uranus.

• Like 1