More Random Grindr A2M

Staples

Found a guy on Grindr who was really close, he was very polite and nice but the conversation eventually got to me telling him I liked to be called names and degraded and from then on he was calling me a faggot and a slut and talking about breeding my pussy. He really wanted to fuck my mouth while I laid on my back with my head over the edge which I said he could do.

I went over to his house and blew him and he fucked me and came in my ass and I just turned around and started sucking his cock again. Once he got hard again I laid on my back as we had talked about and he asked if I was sure and I said yes, so he fucked my throat for a while and then quickly switched to cum in my ass a second time. When I got home he messaged me he was happy I actually did all the things I said I would do.

I actually think I got sick from doing A2M this time, but it's not going to stop me.

On 4/19/2023 at 2:17 AM, Leatherman667 said:

What kind of ‘sick’? I love A2M but have gotten various illnesses from it. Great story, by the way. 

Like food poisoning sick, wasnt the best. Dont care though lol