New BB cruise bar in Barcelona - RECTUM BCN

Just last weekend a new venue opened with the suggestive name of Rectum BCN. Was able to attend the opening days and here are my impressions:

• great space. Not too big not too small. Dark room area in the back, plenty of fuck benches and a few slings and secluded benches behind courtains
  • phenomenal bathrooms with great douching stations. Every one of theses places should have proper ass cleaning stations.
  • Nice staff and full bar. Owner very eager to listen suggestions from customers.
  • Great location just minutes away from everything else gay related in "gaixample" 
  • They are doing night hours 22h-5am thu-fri-sat, 17h-23h sun. I'm unsure how this will work out as you have now Openmind, men factory, berlin dark at the same times.

Impossible to know what future for this place holds, they literally started last weekend, but they have a solid foundation. I did get and gave a load each way on opening night, maybe the first every for the place? There was proper BB fucking going on even when place wasn't too busy. 

Online resources for it:

web: [think before following links] https://rectumbcn.com/
insta: [think before following links] https://www.instagram.com/rectumbcn/

We've had 3 new BB/cruise bar venues opening in the last 2 years post-pandemic, which feels a bit of a renaissance for BB cruise and play in Bcn. I'm all in for it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

Every one of theses places should have proper ass cleaning stations.

I agree. My local sauna rented a room with a sling and I'm sure it was used a lot for ass play, fisting etc, which for most guys it requires a clean hole. But the bathroom is awful, with two falling apart cubicles with toilets.

This Rectum looks good!

Hello rawfuckr!!!

Thank you for your post!!! Amazing review! 😍

RECTUM is a new project created with hard work and love.

Sex, cruising, underground culture, techno, fetish, horror movies... all these mix is now a reality: RECTUM.

We are happy that you like the club. We grow as a gay club with your reviews and visits. 

The areas are created to be confortable to enjoy the 'hole' experience 😉

Hope to see you soon again!

P.S.: Aixactif and hungry_hole are welcome to come to the club. 

XX

20230425_232549.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 11:23 PM, RECTUMBCN said:

Hello rawfuckr!!!

Thank you for your post!!! Amazing review! 😍

RECTUM is a new project created with hard work and love.

Sex, cruising, underground culture, techno, fetish, horror movies... all these mix is now a reality: RECTUM.

We are happy that you like the club. We grow as a gay club with your reviews and visits. 

The areas are created to be confortable to enjoy the 'hole' experience 😉

Hope to see you soon again!

P.S.: Aixactif and hungry_hole are welcome to come to the club. 

XX

20230425_232549.jpg

Is there a possebility for secure locker, new to this but want to try out your club 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been to Rectum yesterday evening to a party called backanal. People where very friendly and there was a lot of action going on.  Already from the start at the entrance they where very welcome.  It was a good mix of all ages.  My ass was used very well, hope it stats like this.  I can only endorse the place it is a lot of fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrisonbaiT said:

Been to Rectum yesterday evening to a party called backanal. People where very friendly and there was a lot of action going on.  Already from the start at the entrance they where very welcome.  It was a good mix of all ages.  My ass was used very well, hope it stats like this.  I can only endorse the place it is a lot of fun

Good to hear people are friendly and you got what you wanted. Hot!

Did you get any loads?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...