If you had to choose

nicktheslut

If you were spending one night in Sydney. A Friday night. And you were looking for a filthy night. Get bred and used by any bloke. preferably the older rough type, but ultimately be a no load refused pig. Would you either spend the night at the Den or go to the blackout night in 357?

how would you plan out your night?

• Piggy 1

I’d do a double header.

You should do the blackout night at 357 first. You should get plenty of loads if you stay ass-up on the centre bench, or plant yourself in the sling. 

After that, I’d recommend hitting Sydney Sauna. Bend over in the steam room and spend some time in the sling.

Bunker is another option. I’ve found it quiet, but the guys who go there seem especially sleazy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, barebackbro said:

I’d do a double header.

You should do the blackout night at 357 first. You should get plenty of loads if you stay ass-up on the centre bench, or plant yourself in the sling. 

After that, I’d recommend hitting Sydney Sauna. Bend over in the steam room and spend some time in the sling.

Bunker is another option. I’ve found it quiet, but the guys who go there seem especially sleazy.

Thanks for the feedback. So you think the Den is not worth the visit. I heard the guys who go to Sydney Sauna can be a bit picky. Is Bunk Trade of Crown St?

16 hours ago, greecenipples said:

Where is Bunker? A new venue? 

I am answering my own question after a search. It's a new cruise lounge/sex on premises venue. There is a nude night but unfortunately it is a weeknight. I'm not interested in have sex unless it is in a nude environment like a bathhouse/sauna. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The bunker is a new fetish club next door to The Stonewall hotel , it has a great video lounge, piss pool, slings, glory holes and a huge glass cube for public fucking which I have used… it offers a naked night on Thursday’s for only $15 and gets extremely busy. They have also hosted a fisting party and there is a Watersports party on soon. It seems very Chem friendly as opposed to other venues, it’s pretty sleazy but a really nice layout. I think it’s what Sydney needed.. more sleaze!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

I’m envious. At first I thought you were mentioning C new facility in NYC.

Sydney is pretty lit for gay venues, there is sex everywhere you look in Sydney a hell of a lot of Gay men. 

• 7 months later...

Is the Bunker still open? I'm heading to Sydney for work, early Feb. I have one free night and I want to make the most of it. The sleazier, the best. I'm out to be a real pig and finish the night not having a clue who fucked and bred. head home burping cocks.

On 1/17/2024 at 7:53 PM, nicktheslut said:

Is the Bunker still open? I'm heading to Sydney for work, early Feb. I have one free night and I want to make the most of it. The sleazier, the best. I'm out to be a real pig and finish the night not having a clue who fucked and bred. head home burping cocks.

It is. There are events every week. Last Sunday on the month is cum union 

• 2 weeks later...