Pain while getting fucked- a question

yourcummyass

I've read a lot about it hurting to get fucked, but it's never happened with me. The first time I got reamed it it slid right in smooth and easy. It's not that I'm loose, tops say I'm good and tight. Gotten pounded long and hard by thick 9 inch dicks with no sensation but pure pleasure. BBimng is better of course, but rubbers never hurt. I also usually use no lube but cocksucker's saliva and throat slime. How usual is this?

I'd say it's pretty unusual. Probably just the way your rectum is built. Most bottoms need at least a little stretching to get used to anything bigger than 6", as the typical depth of the male rectum is about 4.5", give or take. I'm able to take a solid 7" with just ring-loosening and a first-thrust stretch as long as I've prepped properly, but it always still hurts a bit each time they bottom out.

To be honest, I think you may be missing out on something I enjoy, as part of the pleasure in being a sub bottom for me is the pain itself. As many bottoms say, the pain from being penetrated is, for me, a good pain, and with a good top it becomes a sweet dance on the pain/pleasure boundary. However, my ring actually being torn I do not find that pleasurable. It's the internal depths pain that I find so addictive.

I can take any length but when the top is too thick it really hurts me and I bleed. I had a hot black last week with a 9x6.5 dick and I could not get it in me. But I was able to take an 11x5 dick all the way. Maybe my old ass is too tight and at my age does not stretch like it did when I was young and took a double fucking.

• 1 year later...
You were born to be a bottom. Don't question what you were made for, just enjoy it and know you are among the selected few!

I'll bet you have some good ass too!

Sounds to me like you simply enjoy what you have and you fully relax when getting penetrated.

I'll bet you can get fucked for HOURS, huh?

yeah, enjoy it, i was the same way the only time i experienced any pain was the first time someone tried fisting me and compared to the discription of pain from other fisting bottoms i've talked to mine seemed minimal. some people can just unconciously relax the spchinter muscles to open up i've thought about it over the years and concocted a strange theory its probably some long dormant female gene that allows you to open up that it present in some males,hey it works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

not rare at all: depends on the bottom..some like you...are cocksuckers and know how to get a tops cock wet slobberd and leaky precum...primed and ready. Your a natural btm is you take it rubberd without pain..But i dont think you'll be having alot of safe sex in the future, at least we hope not. Other thing that helps...ass hungry top that likes to eat good, wet, and deep tonguing of your butthole. and i bet your ass tastes great.

When I first got fucked and lost my virginity it hurt like fuck. I was so scared and unsure of how to react and feel. It took 2 more dates until I enjoyed it.

I used to always use condoms and lube and usually did not have problems. Unless a guy shoved it up my ass then I would scream and tighten up. Now that I bareback I have practiced really good breath control and focusing and somewhat meditating as the guy is going inside me to relax. I am still nervous though.

I have done poppers recently though and it feels as if every "worry", "what if?", "Am i?", "Is this?" all those fleeting worries or blocks dissapear and what replaces it is light headedness, numbness, light feeling, and feeling as if invisible chains have been unlocked and all my piggy thoughts desires, slut, whore, slave, bottom, all those tendencies come out and I want to do anything I can to serve the top or take dick up my ass. The top can even push it in without me relaxing and my ass naturally relaxes as the dick is going in. Or if it "pops" in it adjusts and craves it while still clenching on the tops cock and creating a tightness.

But actually last night. A fuck bud of mine got together with me. He used no lube. Once he was hard and horny after making out with him and sucking he got beside me and pushed his dick inside. It wasn't going in all the way and really hurt so he pushed me on my belly and got on top of me and started fucking me. He did not pull out or stop even though I was trying to push him off. He wasn't able to get inside completely but he was inside and was fucking me and I felt what it feels like to be fucked almost dry by a huge cock and take it like the slut pig I am. It was incredible and he came in me fast.

Even though I did not use poppers the memories and familiar feeling of poppers is in my brain and might not always need poppers.

Well to be really fair with a Sir a few years ago in bed he was soft and I got him hard by just grinding my ass against his cock and got him hard and partially pushed against his cock. No lube or spit. He naturally started pushing and pushing in harder. It really fucking hurt so I tried to get off him but he would not let me. He pushed his cock all the way inside me and even though I was wimpering he fucked me like a bitch and hard. Until he came inside me. Then he woke up and used the bathroom and wondered what happened. He was impressed as fuck that I did that.

I think once you experience the pain of being fucked dry or with little lube and almost forced in. You sort of learn how to adjust and sort of makes the craving for cock stronger.

*wants to be thrown on the bed and bred right now*

• Like 2

• 5 years later...
Guest Memphian

It only hurts for me if he thrusts in too fast the first time.  If he goes slow, works it in and out slowly and deeper each time, I can take a pretty big one.  Usually he can be balls deep within 30 seconds.  Once a married guy who had never fucked ass (male or female) tried to go balls deep on the first thrust and he almost had to peel me off the ceiling.

And I just posted yesterday about being in this anonymous fuck box at the blackout party Friday night.  Legs up in straps and someone just plunged right in.  I had no way of stopping him because I was trapped.   It hurt.   I asked him to go slow, but he didn't, as I guess he was into using a hole hard, especially a helpless one.  But even with him I was relaxed enough within a minute or less to just enjoy.  And somewhat to my surprise, I wasn't really sore the next day.

While I've always enjoyed taking larger cocks, I used to have to go slow for the initial penetration.  After that the top could wear my pussy out.  Since I started enjoying the use of poppers (actually intensely enjoy), I haven't had any issues and haven't found a cock too big for my slutty hole yet.  I keep trying different cocks to see if there's one that's too big... ?