Silicone injections for cock and balls

Does anyone have any experience with this fetish?  I've got a fairly average sizdd cock.  5-5.5" long, average thickness, etc.  And my balls hang tighter up to my body instead of swinging down or "filling out" jocks, underwear, or pants.  I see guys on twitter that have done silicone injectiond in their dick and balls and think it's pretty hot.  I even wore a chastity cage that apparently had something I was allergic to and my dick swole up nice and plump.  About 6.5" long and cucumber thick.  Thankfully, it went back down without causing a medical emergency.

But I've got to admit, it was pretty fucking hot having a plump sausage to play with for a couple days.  I guess I might be a bit of a size queen, but I'm trying to see if silicone is a fun, safe way to make that change permanent?

What are the issues and complications for silicone injections in your covk and balls?  How do you properly maintain them and your healthcare?  Does it need any special maintenance to keep evenly distributed instead of lumpy?  Where do you get it do professionally by medical experts?  How do you deal with clothing and real life environments like office jobs?  And how has it impacted your sex life?

I'm a bottom but trying to transition to being more versatile.  Would be fun to be more plump fucking a guy.  But not sure how that affects being hard or getting off?

• Upvote 1

Fun? Yes.  Permanent? Absolutely. Safe? No.  Improper silicone injection can kill.  If the silicone gets into your bloodstream it can travel to your lungs and do severe damage.  Look up "Silicone embolism" for more information.  Risk reduction techniques include: not getting more than 100cc at a time, and 100 is a lot if you're just doing your cock, at least 6 months between injections.  During those 6 months do not pump or infuse.  Have a professional do it.  That last item is currently the most difficult.  There used to be a popular and respected cosmetic surgeon "Dr. E." who was the name in North American silicone.  However, he retired either during, or just after the pannacotta. The community is currently searching for a viable replacement.

In any event, I would recommend starting with pumping and saline infusion.  The biggest risk with pumping is blisters.  Saline infusions can cause bacterial infections, but following good IV practices reduces that risk to almost nil.

If you use Discord, send me a DM.  I'll invite you to a server where silicone, and other genital enhancements, are actively discussed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Arcaner said:

Fun? Yes.  Permanent? Absolutely. Safe? No.  Improper silicone injection can kill.  If the silicone gets into your bloodstream it can travel to your lungs and do severe damage.  Look up "Silicone embolism" for more information.  Risk reduction techniques include: not getting more than 100cc at a time, and 100 is a lot if you're just doing your cock, at least 6 months between injections.  During those 6 months do not pump or infuse.  Have a professional do it.  That last item is currently the most difficult.  There used to be a popular and respected cosmetic surgeon "Dr. E." who was the name in North American silicone.  However, he retired either during, or just after the pannacotta. The community is currently searching for a viable replacement.

In any event, I would recommend starting with pumping and saline infusion.  The biggest risk with pumping is blisters.  Saline infusions can cause bacterial infections, but following good IV practices reduces that risk to almost nil.

If you use Discord, send me a DM.  I'll invite you to a server where silicone, and other genital enhancements, are actively discussed.

Thank you.  I'm technically on discord for a tabletop gaming group.  But I barely understand it and how it works.  Obviously I wouldn't want random others to see my kinks.  Would that mean setting up a second account?  It would help if you would explain how discord works in DMs.

On 4/29/2023 at 10:18 PM, BigBearSean said:

Does anyone have any experience with this fetish?  I've got a fairly average sizdd cock.  5-5.5" long, average thickness, etc.  And my balls hang tighter up to my body instead of swinging down or "filling out" jocks, underwear, or pants.  I see guys on twitter that have done silicone injectiond in their dick and balls and think it's pretty hot.  I even wore a chastity cage that apparently had something I was allergic to and my dick swole up nice and plump.  About 6.5" long and cucumber thick.  Thankfully, it went back down without causing a medical emergency.

But I've got to admit, it was pretty fucking hot having a plump sausage to play with for a couple days.  I guess I might be a bit of a size queen, but I'm trying to see if silicone is a fun, safe way to make that change permanent?

What are the issues and complications for silicone injections in your covk and balls?  How do you properly maintain them and your healthcare?  Does it need any special maintenance to keep evenly distributed instead of lumpy?  Where do you get it do professionally by medical experts?  How do you deal with clothing and real life environments like office jobs?  And how has it impacted your sex life?

I'm a bottom but trying to transition to being more versatile.  Would be fun to be more plump fucking a guy.  But not sure how that affects being hard or getting off?

I have had silicone added to my genitals, but I had it done professionally by a doctor outsider the USA. This is something you do NOT want any random person doing as it can land you in the hospital or morgue if done wrong. The effects are permanent and I do regard it as the best money I've ever spent on my body. It made my thick penis even fatter and took me from grower to shower overnight. As for my sex life, i am a slack ass power bottom so the even fatter penis has meant that only loose sluts like me can take my thickness. Most guys are too tight and it is VERY uncomfortable trying to get into them as it feels like my penis is being squeezed very hard. I have to play with my penis and nut sack everyday, which is fine because a sex pig like me does that any ways. I bulge noticeably in anything I wear, including slacks at work, and I make zero attempt to hide it, especially in gym shorts and swim trunks.

• Like 3

Definitely agree about getting a professional to do it.  I'm a bottom that's starting to try out my switch side.  But getting fucked will always be my main desire.  I'm also very much a grower, not a shower.  Would love to be a shower, and a bigger one at that.  Chastity play would be more interesting too with a thicker member squeezed into a small, tight cage.

I'm losing weight and getting back into powerlifting.  Ultimately want to do bodybuilding as well.  So looking impressive in a singlet or posing thong would be amazing.  Never had anything to feel vain about before.  I want to now.  Muscles and body, but maybe cock as well?

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Hi guys being pumping and done saline glucose for some time now love the results I get but there only temporary now I'm looking at silicone I want it to be permanent now but I have no idea where to start ect any juicers in the ne UK wanna help a guy out looking for someone to inject my junk with silicone I'm serious. Please send me a message serious only and Ne uk 

Thanks in advance and I know the risks will silicone and have researched it a lot I'm willing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If  this was safe I would have it done. Unfortunately as others have pointed out the silicone can and does migrate. I also have not found a way to do saline infusions but the look is amazing and I would be down to do it if anyone had tips on where to get the supplies.