Hole Stretching

Thoron

What is more important for hole stretching? Girth, length or both? Also are there any particular shapes that are better for making holes more slit like in shape? My hole can currently handle dildos that are 2.4in wide with little to no foreplay and I want to stretch it into a bigger slit as well as possibly evening out the edges. Any advice it welcome.

• Like 1

I find it best to go for both girth and depth. No point being able to take something huge if it's not got anywhere to go.

If you're looking for toys to give you more of a 'slit' then check out the Topped Toys Maremaker plug. A few different sizes and it's got a perfect shape for opening you up.

• Like 3

I need to work more on girth. Once a guy is in, with some good deep breathing, I seem to manage length. One of the cocks I took yesterday had a slightly pointy head, a good curve to it and it was thick. The pointy head made a big difference, because if it had been a "typical" head, I would have had trouble taking him. He was one of the guys who bred me. It was incredible. 

I fell like every hole favors one over the other naturally, like some guys have it easier with depth, some with width.  While it's true you need both to be able to get progressively larger things inside, I suggest training opposite your natural proclivity first to help that first hurdle, and you'll have a foundation to incrementally build off of.

Considering that most guys have very average size cocks i wouldn’t worry about depth too much. If you haven’t trained your hole and you run into a big fat cock you will be sorry. If you can pound your ass with a 2” diameter toy you’re probably good for the vast majority of tops. As for stretching, inflatables do a great job. The slit shape I think varies from person to person.

Edited by inmyass262