Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

388 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

On 5/16/2024 at 3:27 PM, cumnutte said:

The very first cock I sucked was Black, and my very first bareback fuck was also from a Black man.  I didn't go out looking for Black cock in particular, these guys just came on to me.  It's also almost always been Black guys who are forward about just asking for sex, so a lot of my hottest, most spontaneous experiences have been with Black men.  I've just come to prefer Black.

So lucky 

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 3:58 AM, blackfeeder said:

Do you have a racial preference as far as cocks you suck?

Black feeder could feed me anytime or anyway he wants 😵

29 minutes ago, Willing said:

No, but I would prefer BBC everytime 😵

If I had to choose a white it'd have to be a ginger like this one guy I see every now and then. But given the chance I wouldn't turn down no man

On 5/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, gingerdaddyG said:

Where I live there’s not much variety - predominantly white cock - but cock is cock - it’s the attitude and how hot/sexy the man attached to it is that makes the difference 

I agree.

Knew a guy when I was younger that I wanted to suck so bad.

The day I got the courage up to tell him I found him yelling and making fun of a guy with Down Syndrome .The guy wit DS wasn't bothered by it but it made me more careful about who I was willing to suck.

And no,I didn't suck him.Actually avoided him after that.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 3:27 PM, cumnutte said:

The very first cock I sucked was Black, and my very first bareback fuck was also from a Black man.  I didn't go out looking for Black cock in particular, these guys just came on to me.  It's also almost always been Black guys who are forward about just asking for sex, so a lot of my hottest, most spontaneous experiences have been with Black men.  I've just come to prefer Black.

Same here I grew up in a majority black community and school so I dated black girls before I had my first taste of black dick. But I’ve been exclusively in service to black men ever since 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, bilbobraggins69 said:

I disagree, only a tiny minority of non gay Asian men find Asian men attractive. It's not that Asian men make a slutty desirable bottoms, rather they are slutty because it's what they can get with, easier to get laid with non Asian men that way because no hassle, just a hole to be fucked. Asians often don't even find other Asians attractive. It's a controversial subject but I'm certain it has to do with craniofacial formation, stature and dick size, because that's what matters most to gay men. Contrary to most beliefs I think stereotypes have some truth to it. Stereotypes often gets exaggerated too, that's when it becomes racist, well let's just say that Asians and whites had never gotten along in the past so that kinda adds up to the negative view on Asians here in the west.

While I’m a sub bottom late bloomer without a lot of experience (hence the tight ass), one of my hottest fucks was with an Alpha top Asian  with an average size dick. This guy  really knew how to take charge and wreck my tight pussy and I had to exercise a lot of self restraint not to cum hands free while getting pounded. So there are exceptions to the stereotypes. I’ve also developed a craving to get some hot South Asian dick in me which I have yet to satisfy but I keep looking. 

I am an equal opportunity ccck sucker. I do like them hard. And, I do like black guys I suppose in particular because they treat me like a slut. I think it might be just the assumption that I am that is so hot with a black guy.  Not as much talking before it gets shoved in and the pumping starts and I like it when they hold my head or ears and pound me and tell me to look up and take it faggot.