Advice on getting a PA

UKFFBBBtm

I keep thinking about getting a PA, I love the look on other guys, find them a real turn on and would love to get one, however I'm squeamish when it comes to pain, needles and blood. 

For people that have a PA (or had one) say how painful it was, how much blood and how was the recovery?

• Like 1

I’ve had mine for around ten years, I guess. I have had it upsized twice.

It was very quick & easy for me, with little or no blood or pain. I was so happy with the procedure that I immediately had both my nips done as well, the first was fine, but the second one was ouch!

The PA only took around 10 days to heal, with limited wanking for the first few days.

You will enjoy the PA, not only for how it looks, but how it feels 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

Advice: THOROUGHLY RESEARCH PIERCING PLACES (maybe even travel a bit if you find one kindof far away) AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND WILL BE EASY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH IF THERE ARE COMPLICATIONS. If it's cheap, it's probably a place you should stay away from. I believe mine cost about $200 CAD (piercing + 6ga jewelry). DO NOT shop for low prices with this.

My experience:

The tube they put in your urethra is more uncomfortable than the actual piercing IMO.

I left the original bandages on for probably 8-9 hours before removing them.

The first 72 hours was a LOT of blood. Like, I would recommend taking time off of work, or working from home, because it was a lot of blood, constantly.

Pissing for the first few days was painful, especially if not hydrated. I would fill a cup with cold water, put the cup in a bowl for overflow, stick my dick in the cup (submerged in the water), and piss. It made it painless.

After 72 hours, the blood stopped almost entirely.

After about 2 or 3 weeks, I was able to comfortably go running again.

Avoid putting your dick in any holes for at least 2 months I would say. 

It's my favorite piercing (2 in each earlobe, both nipples pierced as well). Well worth it.

• Like 1

I had mine done some 27 years ago..she was a professional piercer. It was quick, not much more pain than getting a regular injection. There was no bleeding. One thing to do is to drink plenty water before getting it done as concentrated urine will be very painful. Suggest that you piss in a bowl of warm water first thing next morning as you will feel that first morning piss. Healing was very quick.. I couldn't stop playing with it and blew 2 days later.

Stretching.. well I up-graded every three months eventually to 7mm.. several years later managed to up-size to 8mm (0 g)..then 10mm (00 G) and ultimately to 12mm (000 G). On the advice of the piercing shop I used one of what were fairly common ear piercing plastic "prongs".. they were a real fad about 10-15 years ago. Took a while during our lockdowns during the covid period.

Get it done.. U won't regret it.. airline security checks can be "interesting".

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, Leather69 said:

I had mine done some 27 years ago..she was a professional piercer. It was quick, not much more pain than getting a regular injection. There was no bleeding. One thing to do is to drink plenty water before getting it done as concentrated urine will be very painful. Suggest that you piss in a bowl of warm water first thing next morning as you will feel that first morning piss. Healing was very quick.. I couldn't stop playing with it and blew 2 days later.

Stretching.. well I up-graded every three months eventually to 7mm.. several years later managed to up-size to 8mm (0 g)..then 10mm (00 G) and ultimately to 12mm (000 G). On the advice of the piercing shop I used one of what were fairly common ear piercing plastic "prongs".. they were a real fad about 10-15 years ago. Took a while during our lockdowns during the covid period.

Get it done.. U won't regret it.. airline security checks can be "interesting".

I REALLY need to get my ass up to your place. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, UKFFBBBtm said:

I keep thinking about getting a PA, I love the look on other guys, find them a real turn on and would love to get one, however I'm squeamish when it comes to pain, needles and blood. 

For people that have a PA (or had one) say how painful it was, how much blood and how was the recovery?

Did you actually get one yet, & how was the experience?