Waisted loads

RubberAustria

OMG. Worst hookup ever. After weeks of texting it said: super submissive, big hole, cage, always horny, cumming if master orders. Well. Sounds good.

I always start with semen. Marking everything. I shot my first load in the mouth of the slave- he/it spit it out! A NoGo. But ok. After 1 finger in the hole and a medium dildo he claimed:“it is all so big.“ Ok. Ähem. Well. Go on, he is your guest. Be nice.

Than the phrase- of course no surprise: Condom only. I relaxed an just played  with my cock and this caged precum-clit. As a multiple cummer I shot my 2nd load on the chest. He was still leaking a lot of precum. Than the phrase „condom only“ again. Me, now totally fed up. Nevertheless polite as I am: Played with that caged clit again.  No ejaculation. For 20 mins. Playing.  Fuck off. Totally pissed I ordered  him/it to my tub. Pissed on that fag. Fucked him with condom. Disgusting that plastic stuff. Long story short:  Third cumming  within 60 minutes. He still did not cum. Told me that he is bi. I am not interested in your life. So am I wrong to be pissed? Did I make a mistake? 

On 5/11/2023 at 4:03 PM, RubberAustria said:

OMG. Worst hookup ever. After weeks of texting it said: super submissive, big hole, cage, always horny, cumming if master orders. Well. Sounds good.

I always start with semen. Marking everything. I shot my first load in the mouth of the slave- he/it spit it out! A NoGo. But ok. After 1 finger in the hole and a medium dildo he claimed:“it is all so big.“ Ok. Ähem. Well. Go on, he is your guest. Be nice.

Than the phrase- of course no surprise: Condom only. I relaxed an just played  with my cock and this caged precum-clit. As a multiple cummer I shot my 2nd load on the chest. He was still leaking a lot of precum. Than the phrase „condom only“ again. Me, now totally fed up. Nevertheless polite as I am: Played with that caged clit again.  No ejaculation. For 20 mins. Playing.  Fuck off. Totally pissed I ordered  him/it to my tub. Pissed on that fag. Fucked him with condom. Disgusting that plastic stuff. Long story short:  Third cumming  within 60 minutes. He still did not cum. Told me that he is bi. I am not interested in your life. So am I wrong to be pissed? Did I make a mistake? 

You have every right to be pissed.  I would've gobbled down your load in a flash and then bent over, rode you, got on all fours, whatever you wanted, to take as many of your loads as I could get.

• Like 1

In my humble opinion, you made two mistakes. Since your guest was a sub, who wanted to serve you as the top dominant you should have made your walls crystal clear in the pre-meet up chat or meet whatever you had with him beforehand. if you didn’t do that, telling him portly and clearly, “no condoms.” if you didn’t do that that was your first mistake.

Your second mistake was acceding to his request for condom. You are the Dom. If he doesn’t want to play by the rules, you said and wish him good health, end the session, and send him on his way.

I'm with BBArchAngel, however I wouldn't go so far as to call your actions a "mistake".  I'd call it not much more than not carrying out your role in the scene.  Maybe the bottom thought you were merely a Top that could be pushed around (since that's what he did), maybe he thought you weren't sufficiently Dom to suit him, maybe he didn't think anything at all, and is merely a "pushy bottom".    

The only misstep you made was accommodating the guy.  If you allow it, some bottoms will take advantage.  So what to do?  Next time, set the limits both when you're cruising (i.e. before you actually meet the sub), and reinforce them when the guy arrives for the scene.  If, in the future, any bottom tries to seize the moment and Dom you, end the scene and kick him out.  There are times when a soft-hearted Top can be a scene-ender, so tuck that sense of polite manners into a jar and put it on the shelf - at least until the sex is finished.  

We'll be waiting to hear about how the next scene works out !!!

im a cock-half-hard kind of optimist who's view of nsa hook-ups is u can have quality, or quantity, but u cant have both. 

because im arguably a sex addict, i tend to think the only bad sex is no sex so... you got head, you fucked ass, pissed on the bitch... this is more than most fags are willing to give, so take the win an move on to the next bitch. 

but u sound like u def want quality over quantity so imo the moment he spat your load out you should have kicked his ass to the curb. if u dont want less dont settle for less. 

Edited by norefusal