My life as a bareback bottom

I am a gay male the began sex at a really young age .. I was actually 16 before I even heard of condoms .. back in those days the early 80s    Gay men sneaked around alot as our lifestyle wasn’t accepted .. 

so I was already used to bareback.. I met this guy and we made out and everything and he went to put this thing on his penis .. I asked him what it was .. he says it’s a condom .. tells me what it’s for and I was like ok.. 

he screwed me for a good 20 minutes.. I didn’t like it when first went in but after this amount of time I began to hate it  as it was hurting more than I was enjoying it..

I told him take it out and he does.. all over this condom was blood.. I freaked out and got dressed and went home.. had to tell my mom about it.. so sh take me to emergency room …. She already knew I was gay  as events occurred that had me come out of the closet couple years prior ..

I get there and a washcloth we had put in my underwear was full of blood .. doctor checked me out..  ran finger inside and felt these bumps so far inside .. prob as far as the condom went in which was  several inches .. 

he asked me if I had anal sex I said yes .. he asked if wore a condom I told him the guy did have one on.. 

he says well put on this glove and e right back.. 15 minutes later I asked him what was he going to do with it..  he says take it off ..so I did .. all over my hand was little bumps/blisters forming all over my hand..

he tells me then I am allergic to latex and at the time that’s what condoms were mostly made of..

he gave me this bag with three tubes.. each tube had a 3 inch tip.. he used  one to show me what to do.. slide in.. squeeze. Turn left three times turn right three times.. so work in the ointment and antibiotic  into the sores/bumps… 

two sweets I had to do that 

after got better went to have sex and guy pulls out a condom I said hell no .. had bad reaction to them.. either without it or won’t get to screw me .. he tossed the condom aside.. since then I don’t trust condoms no matter  what made of 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I believe this story was within our guidelines for clinical discussions of our own underage sexual experiences, but I made some minor edits to make sure. Here are the rules for those who are unfamiliar. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 12:57 PM, wvgwm52 said:

I am a gay male the began sex at a really young age .. I was actually 16 before I even heard of condoms .. back in those days the early 80s    Gay men sneaked around alot as our lifestyle wasn’t accepted .. 

so I was already used to bareback.. I met this guy and we made out and everything and he went to put this thing on his penis .. I asked him what it was .. he says it’s a condom .. tells me what it’s for and I was like ok.. 

he screwed me for a good 20 minutes.. I didn’t like it when first went in but after this amount of time I began to hate it  as it was hurting more than I was enjoying it..

I told him take it out and he does.. all over this condom was blood.. I freaked out and got dressed and went home.. had to tell my mom about it.. so sh take me to emergency room …. She already knew I was gay  as events occurred that had me come out of the closet couple years prior ..

I get there and a washcloth we had put in my underwear was full of blood .. doctor checked me out..  ran finger inside and felt these bumps so far inside .. prob as far as the condom went in which was  several inches .. 

he asked me if I had anal sex I said yes .. he asked if wore a condom I told him the guy did have one on.. 

he says well put on this glove and e right back.. 15 minutes later I asked him what was he going to do with it..  he says take it off ..so I did .. all over my hand was little bumps/blisters forming all over my hand..

he tells me then I am allergic to latex and at the time that’s what condoms were mostly made of..

he gave me this bag with three tubes.. each tube had a 3 inch tip.. he used  one to show me what to do.. slide in.. squeeze. Turn left three times turn right three times.. so work in the ointment and antibiotic  into the sores/bumps… 

two sweets I had to do that 

after got better went to have sex and guy pulls out a condom I said hell no .. had bad reaction to them.. either without it or won’t get to screw me .. he tossed the condom aside.. since then I don’t trust condoms no matter  what made of 

I know what you mean. Ill allergic to latex. I tried non latex but little luck of them not breaking. So  gave up condoms and started prep. Bareback only for 6 yrs now

• Like 1