what douche / enema is best ?

parvenu

Personally I prefer a shower shot (thing that connects to the shower). You hvae a constant flow of water as well as constant pressure. Balls, bags and such take longer to clean out as you constantly have to fill them up and it takes longer to get that deep clean without the pressure. They have their place though travel and such are for me the main uses for these 2 items, but they also sell one that hooks over any standard shower head and works like the kind that you actually connect to the pipes.

Granted with a shot you have to be very carefull about temperature and pressure otherwise you can really damage your insides as there are no nerve endings in the bowel or colon to feel if the water is too hot, pressure you can usually tell. The other issue I have found with a shot is the diverter, a good diverter is a pain to find, the ones that usually come with them such its ether off or full on and full on is always to much. Had a ex that had nice brass one but I have never been able to find on like it.

• Moderators

The best diverter I have ever used is the one that comes on the Dyna Douche (that's the brand name). It has two adjustments - one that controls the water to the shower and the other to the douche. That allows you to get just the right pressure. I bought mine on the Hot Desert Knights site; I have never found one anywhere else. It's a wonderful product. I highly recommend it.