Were you born a cocksucker? Or made one?

Born a cocksucker?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a cocksucker?

• I was born a cocksucker.
    • Being forced to suck cock turned me into a cocksucker.
    • I didn't want to suck cock, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a cocksucker.
    • Sucking cock never interested me until curiosity led me to become a cocksucker.

Well, I can honestly say I don't remember a time that I didn't want a dick in my mouth! When I was just a boy, before puberty, before internet, never even seeing other naked men or boys...I would think about putting my friends' dicks or their dads' dicks in my mouth. I didn't know the world blowjob or what cumming meant, I had never seen any pics of someone sucking dick but I knew I wanted to somehow;)

Came to it later in life. But since I enjoy sucking a nice cock (and balls and cum and also getting fucked) so much, it must have always been there. As for getting fucked, congratulate me. I just got deflowered by two guys on Thanksgiving day - fucked twice while on my back with legs up in the air just like the bitch I was. Moaning and begging for them to cum in me and screaming in utmost pleasure. IT WAS SUCH AN INTENSELY PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE. I can't wait to get FUCKED AGAIN. This time sitting on my man and riding his cock! (And watching the action in the mirror!)

Here are the two cocks that fucked me. Yeah, that's right. I AM a lucky guy.

Resized_Resized_20220510_215709.jpg

Screenshot_20220320-032143_Grindr.jpg

Well, it's like this. We are neither born to NOR NOT born as. One is a cocksucker only as much one identifies as such. Personally I identify with faggot or cocksucking faggot or muthur-fucking-cocksucking faggot. And though I strongly identify with all of those descriptors, very much... I'm cautious of being too reticent to shake them off, because they define what I do, and NOT who I am––and that distinction can NEVER be too CLEAR. So, here's another POV: sucking a cock [aka cock sucking] when juxtaposed against the universal works of nature itself is a purely metaphysical act (Metaphysics being the soft wet-gushy underpinning of ALL matter itself) offers us an axiom perhaps one of the most tried and truest which categorizes space/time into two particular classes. Those being T1 [time you exist with cock in your mouth], and T2 [time you exist without cock in your mouth]. It's a dynamic equation:

T1 + T2 = U

As simple as that.

I was made one.  I've always had sensory issues, so the idea of a thick long item going into my throat, possibly making me gag or be sick worried me.  Same with cum itself - thick white and gloopy.  So I used to avoid giving head the first few times, being happy enough to be fucked (with a condom).

When I started barebacking properly, one of the first tops I had was a proper aggro top.  He had me on my knees and got his cock out.  I tried to move my head away, so he slapped my face and shoved his cock in with his hand on the back of my head.  "You will take my cock bitch".  He then fucked my face, not caring if I gagged or not.  He then came deep down my throat.  That turned me on so much I've been an eager cocksucker ever since!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, fetishgear said:

I was made one.  I've always had sensory issues, so the idea of a thick long item going into my throat, possibly making me gag or be sick worried me.  Same with cum itself - thick white and gloopy.  So I used to avoid giving head the first few times, being happy enough to be fucked (with a condom).

When I started barebacking properly, one of the first tops I had was a proper aggro top.  He had me on my knees and got his cock out.  I tried to move my head away, so he slapped my face and shoved his cock in with his hand on the back of my head.  "You will take my cock bitch".  He then fucked my face, not caring if I gagged or not.  He then came deep down my throat.  That turned me on so much I've been an eager cocksucker ever since!

similar experince to first paragraph, but was taught to love it which I do now

My second reply. Love this question.

Has to be innate. I must have been born a cocksucker. Though I got around to it late in life (and am proudly bi), I enjoy having a cock in my mouth and up my pussy immensely. I enjoy my man taking control of me and grabbing my head to repeatedly shove his cock down my throat. I enjoy having him bang the hell out of me. I just got my virginity taken this past Thanksgiving by two guys with huge uncut cocks (LOVE UNCUT). Got used and loved it. Lots of cum inside me (and some on my face and in my mouth).

Yes, I’m a born cocksucker and good at what I do. (Love to get my cock sucked, too.)

I sucked my first cock one afternoon after kindergarten. I returned the favor to a boy in my class that had sucked my dick that morning, in the restroom. When the teacher lined us all up boys in one line girls in another. Then marched us to the restrooms. once in the restroom while we were standing around wondering what was next, one kid steps up to the urinal and his pants drop to his ankles.  We all laugh at his ass hanging out and some one comments about the size of his cock. Then a babble breaks out about cock size and be for you know it we all have our cocks out comparing them. When one boy steps up and tell me I have a big cock, I ask you think? He said yes and he would likevto suck it like his mom dose for his dad.  So be for you know it hecin on kis knees mith my cock in his mouth, and 13 boys watching. 

So that after noon I returned the favor and sucked him and 6 other class mates.

• 2 months later...