Were you born a cocksucker? Or made one?

Born a cocksucker?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a cocksucker?

• I was born a cocksucker.
    • Being forced to suck cock turned me into a cocksucker.
    • I didn't want to suck cock, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a cocksucker.
    • Sucking cock never interested me until curiosity led me to become a cocksucker.

When I was in kindergarten I had a neighbor friend that was my age and he introduced me to a game he called “wiener to wiener”. We would take out our penises and rub them together. This led to us “kissing” each other's penis which was basically oral. He eventually started to finger my hole and I would do the same to him. We did this probably 2-3 times a day for a whole summer until a neighbor saw me sucking him outside and called my mom. That ended that but I was always really sexually attracted to cocks from then on. Fast forward a few years when my lonely great uncle took an interest in me sexually I was really excited to please him. When we moved fate intervened again and my next door neighbor was a retired older gentleman who just happened to be a raging pedo so I wasn’t without sexual attention for long. So I think I was born a cock sucker but my environment allowed it to thrive.

Edited by inmyass262
  • Upvote 1

Some of my earliest memories from when I was 3-4 years old are of being fascinated with a penis.  Long before I even knew what sex was I can recall having a desire to put a penis in my mouth.  I think that makes me a born cocksucker! 

• 4 months later...

When i was in grade school my friends an i we would play with our cocks and suck each other off it was a great time, when I was 15 and was offered a ride home from an older gentleman who liked young men, I knew what I was getting into and it excited me immensely since I haven't had any cock I'm awhile, so on the way home he took a detour and got in my pants made me feel so horny rubbing my ass, nuts and cock kissing me and I was so hot, he gave me the best BJ I've ever had and even swallowed mm., He then had me suck him off to this day I get so week in the knees and fantasize about him wishing i could meet him again so I'm a little of both and love to suck cock!!

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 9:35 AM, inmyass262 said:

When I was in kindergarten I had a neighbor friend that was my age and he introduced me to a game he called “wiener to wiener”.

That's how my older cousin got me started. He called it the "hot dog" game. I got good at it real quickly. Years later when I started sucking cock again it's like I never missed a beat, so I guess I was really more born with it.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 8:48 AM, faggotsub said:

i was 8 years old when i had the first cock in my mouth

i stayed over one of my first friends house one night and we slept outside in sleeping bags

just exploring at that age but it came narural... i think its in our genes at least for a lot of us because i this friends sister and her friend pulled their pants down in his treehouseout in the woods one day and i remember being repulsed by the look of their cunts but althogh i had a few experiences over the years i didn't get into it in a big way till i was marrked a few years and found i hated fuking my wife..things were diferent back then in the little rural area i lived in  1970's

by the late 80's i was in the rest areas all the time suking cock and getting fucked.. i ended up being married 3 times qnd it was always the same..

one year in between wife 1 and 2 i kept track of how many loads i got..the count was 112 , they were all different MEN maybe some of that was from experiences but i truly believe its in our DNA 

Did any wife have an idea? Did you always think you were bi? R u gay now ? Any women?

I never really thought about sucking cock growing up. I do remember, in my later teens, becoming more and more fascinated with cocks, but still never thinking about sucking them just admiring them.

Later in my 20s, as sex declined in my marriage, I began to think more and more about sucking, especially after watching many cum shot scenes. I wanted to know what it was like to have a man jack off on my face or into my mouth. Finally, at the age of 34, I had the first cock in my mouth and I knew right then that I was a faggot cocksucker forever.

• 2 months later...

I was a sophomore in high school, and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me into town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows as we are waiting for it to thaw, when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, rolled over to lay flat on the front seat, and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Straight until I was 23. Then I walked by a dorm room with a gay guy I knew lying on his bed in tee and boxers. We knew each other and I stopped to say hello. I saw his cock peeking out of his boxers and I knew immediately I wanted to stroke and suck it. He saw me looking and told me to shut the door. I did and sat on his bed and reached up his boxers and stroked his cock. I'm thinking, "Man, this is beautiful. Stroking my own cock it doesn't feel this meaty." I wanted to suck his cock and cum and knew I would like it. I did and LOVED it. Been  bi since. FWIW, I LOVE UNCUT!!! 

Here's last cock I sucked and first one to fuck me Thanksgiving night 2023. MY FIRST FUCK. MY VIRGINITY LOST. HE CAME IN ME - I BEGGED HIM TO AS HE FUCKED ME WITH MY LEGS UP IN THE AIR. I WAS SCREAMING AND MOANING AND DIRTY TALKING JUST LIKE MY GIRL DOES WHEN I FUCK HER. I FELT LIKE A BITCH - AND I WAS HIS BITCH AND PROUD OF IT!!! 

Mark Cock.jpg