Poz slave farm

Part 3

I regained my composure and took to wandering my way through till I made it to the dark room. I heard many sounds of groaning and dirty talk as well as the slapping of flesh on flesh and enjoyed every moment of it. I  could tell who the slaves were by the glow sticks that were hanging on their collars and there many piercings. I could tell they were fit slaves when they bounced from the dicks in their holes and the glow sticks bounced on their bodies. I went to the one nearest to me and started to feel it's body while it's hole was being plowed by a big muscle bear.

I reached up and twisted it's pierced nipples causing it to groan in pain and pleasure. I ran my hand down it's body further and smiled as I reached below it's pelvis and felt nothing there knowing he was cut as well as Cum Garage. The bear fucking him enjoyed the reaction the slave was getting and tightening it's hole around his cock and with a final slam and growl I knew he just filled it's ass with his toxic cum. He pulled out and I went behind the slave and started to finger it's hole making sure to scratch it's insides causing it to be in more pain and was able to get all five fingers in this slaves cunt. 

I was enjoying causing this slave pain and the other men in the room seemed to enjoy it because they started to chear me on. One walked up behind me and started to rub on me and I felt something metal being put into my hand. I knew that it was a metal condom after moving my hand around it and feeling the tip of it as well and I knew this was about to be even more fun. I took my fingers out and put on the condom and leaned in to whisper into the slaves ear "you're really going to enjoy this". I wasted no time and slammed into the slave burying my cock into it all at once causing it to scream out in so much pain. This brought so much applause and moans from the men cumming into the slaves or the bottoms they were plowing.

I loved the feel of the warm blood pouring from this slaves ass onto my cock and I knew I was coming close too cumming In it I leaned close to it and asked it if it was enjoying my destruction of its hole. The slave said yes master thank you for making my hole ready for you cum master I know now that I will convert to one of my masters poz slaves. I asked it how long has it been a slave and it told me that it was just purchased today and it was a virgin until tonight. Hearing it say that made me blow my load right then and there with one final slam into it. I stood there for a moment later making sure I was drained fully before pulling out and seeing this slaves now wrecked hole. 

It was going to need some repair work with how much damage was done but everyone knew it was worth it and the slave was still moaning for more. After I was done I pulled off the metal condom and turned to leave and clean up and was met with a bottom on his knees wanting to clean off my bloody cock.

I slipped it into his eager mouth and he licked and sucked every bit around my cock until there was no trace of blood on it. The music stopped for a moment and the announcement that it was time for the lottery drawing was starting and all who entered it needs to be there if they want to win.

The anointment said that the slaves were welcome to be brought too so the fucking didn't have to stop and the four slaves were unlocked and led to the main area on their hands and knees. We all made it to the main room and saw cum garage tied to a st Andrews cross on full display. When everyone was settled in the main room the fucking continued but everyone was as quite as they could to hear the drawing. Jack walked up on stage naked like the rest of us and started the drawing.

"Good evening gentlemen and welcome to tonight's lottery drawing, I hope you all have enjoyed yourselves on our poz night and I see you all are enjoying the slaves as well." "Tonight we have a special treat for you, tonight we have a top of the line slave that will have the pleasure of going home with one of you sexy men for a total of three days." That got a hoot from all the men. "Before we start the drawing though I just want to bring up the man who is responsible for bringing  this fine ass slave to us." Please welcome up Eli."

The room erupted into thunderous applause as I walked up onto the stage. Eli here owns one of the most prestigious slave farms here in Florida and I couldn't be any happier that I had the opportunity to purchase such as fine slave. Jack handed me the mic, hey everyone I'm happy to be here to see Cum Garage's transformation since being here and I'm proud that it has been bringing everyone joy now enough talk and let's see who this slave will be with for the next three days. I walked up to cum garage and hit him in the balls with the mic and seeing him moan in pain and walked off the stage handing it back to Jack.

All right guys get out your lottery tickets and we will begin. A tablet was rolled over with a bowl of ping pong balls and Jack asked me if I would do the honors of the being the ball handler. Everyone laugh and applauded again and I said I'd be honored. I reached into the bowl and pulled out the first one as Jack reminded that they had to have all 6 numbers to win Cum Garage. Alright gents the first number is 23, I reached in again and pulled out 7, then 2, the 14, 19 was next and Jack had a drumroll for the last number and it was lucky 69. 

Everyone was quiet after the last number was called for everyone was looking at their cards and then you could hear a loud cheer coming from the back of the room. All right guys it looks like we have our winner come on up and claim your prize. You could see a tall man walking up to the stage while everyone applauded him and smacked his ass on the way up. He was amazing to look at and had to be extremely viral with how muscles and wasted he looked at the same time. He had bulging muscles all over and his veins popped out on each part of him. He was bald and pierced as well and every inch of him was covered in tattoos with the largest one being a deep red biohazard with the word AIDS at the top. He climbed to the top of the stage and swung his impressive 12 inch cock as a helicopter showing off his large piercing at the tip.Jack handed him the mic after asking him to introduce himself and tell us all about him.

His name was Derek and he went into telling how he had  been positive since he was 13 from his neighbor and since then he made sure to always gain more strains bringing him to full AIDS status at age 20. He was 40 now and he said his viral load was in the millions now and he has given his gift to over 900 guys now. Everyone was in awe from hearing his story and applauded again when Jack was handed the mic and asked Derek to give us a show with Cum Garage. 

Derek wasted no time in unhooking Cum Garage and grabbing his head and slamming his cock down his throat. Derek held it there until it started to turn red from lack of air and about threw it down on the stage and plunged deep into it's ass while it was panting for air. It's panting turned to screaming as it was being fucked so roughly it blacked out. Derek kept plowing in it's ass making it wake up with more screaming and more applause from the audience. Derek kept up the abuse on its  hole for another 5 mins before slamming in all the way and shooting his AIDS cum in it. A final round of applause and cheering as Cum Garage was carried off the stage by Derek and led into his room. 

Jack got back onto the stage and announced that next month there would be another drawing so come back and see if you're the next lucky winner. The crowed dispersed and they went back to their fucking and I went up to Jack and shook his hand and thanked him again for having me tonight. Jack smiled at me and said I was always welcomed here and that he would be looking for more stock in the future. With that I went to my room got dressed and made my way back home for the night.

Please comment what you think your comments will help with any new chapters that may cum in the future thanks for reading. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Thanks, such a surprise! Nervous and sleepless I found this one to help changing my mood! 

Of course you could write more chapters, what about Eli's poziversary with a new present - another guy to train as a slave.

And what about having the young guy not succeeding with conversion despite multiple breeding? Jack and especially Derek offer Eli their help with their strains but Eli does not want - the soon-to-be slave is his! 

Being a 20-years-ahead future, even PrEP assumption has changed, no longer pills but an under-skin slow-release implant. 

And the young guy has it on, but keeps it as a secret. And when Eli discovers it, it's all about punishments! Ropes, whip, handcuffs and whatever! 

The guy could say that he does not want to be pozzed, just enslaved, because he heard Eli cuts all his slaves' genitals off; the new one doesn't want this modification, and Eli tells him that if he accepts the virus, he'll be owned and also used as new breeder when Eli is not around. 

Then up to you, I just gave you my 2 cents. If inappropriate just forget it