Spreading my Toxic Seed

Chapter 19: Becoming a Man

Dean told us it was difficult growing up knowing he was a man in a woman's body. He didn't do those girly things, but preferred working out, toning his body. He said he loved sports, but the only one in the area was a woman's softball team. He said the team loved him, and he was their top player. It was there that he had his first lesbian encounter. He knew nothing about transitioning, however his teammate was very knowledgeable about it, and had already started taking hormones. He said to this day, they were still best friends, and although distanced, they still enjoyed fucking each other when they had the chance. He then pulled a double ended dong from his trick bag, and said it was the first toy they ever used on each other. It was a twelve inch somewhat thick red dildo, with various size knobs on it. Starting off small on each end, finishing in the middle with two equally large balls. I looked at Dean and simply said let's fuck with it, as I've never experienced a double ended dildo.

It was an awkward experience to say the least. We both got doggy style, ass towards ass, and Jimmy positioned the dildo in both our asses. After the first knob was in, Dean would say next, and we would move on to the next knob. Before we knew it, we were at the center knobs and started rocking back and forth furiously. Jimmy positioned his cock in my mouth, and Marc in Dean's. At first Dean and I started rocking back and forth so that our asses hit together, but once both cocks were in our mouth, we started a sawing motion. This worked perfectly as we would either have the dildo deep up our asses, or a cock deep down our throat. Dean's juices were flowing, and it wasn't long before I shot a massive load.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 20: Breeding Dean

After the cleanup, we all just laid back pouring several drinks and talking. The sex was fun, but we told Dean we still had questions if he didn't mind.  He said sure.  First up was a doozy, asking him why he wanted to become a man.  He said it was a somewhat long and complicated story.  He started by saying he wasn't always fit as now and was a bit chunky and had large breasts.  They were so large, his female  classmates made fun of them.  The guys loved fucking her breasts, but as he was a bit chunky usually didn't fuck her pussy.  He said for awhile he was fine with that, as he loved cum, and guys loved to titty fuck.  They also enjoyed watching her use a dildo.  Oddly enough, they also seemed to enjoy eating her pussy though. 

Dean said as she got in shape, more guys became interested in fucking her, including her dad.  Apparently her dad wasn't getting much from mom.  He said her dad would often tease her in ways like accidently dropping his towel so she could see his massive cock.  He said his cock was similar in size to Jimmys.  He said he would often spy on his dad while he was in the shower, and go back to his room and finger his pussy.  He said he was pretty sure his dad knew he was watching, but they didn't have sex until he was of legal age.

Dean continued by saying she was the first to initiate sex on his birthday.  He said his dad was in the shower, playing with his cock, when she joined him in the shower, proclaiming its my birthday, and I know you want me.   I then asked if dad fucked pussy or ass, and Dean said mostly ass, but if pussy would be protected as he didn't want her to become pregnant. Marc then asked if he could still get pregnant, and Dean said yes, however he was now on prep.

Jimmy then asked if he liked big cocks like his, and he said she'd hadn't had a real one in her for quite some time. I got up and restarted the video of Jimmy breeding me.  Dean started fingering himself, and Jimmy and I started stroking each other's cocks. 

I then suggested I open up Dean's ass, breed it and then let Jimmy seed it.  Dean got on all fours and said breed my ass.  I rubbed my cock on Dean's pussy to use his juices as lube.  His ass was opened up by the dildo, and no lube was needed.  It was quite an interesting fuck, as every ass I've fucked before was not nearly as tight as Dean's. Dean also had amazing muscles in his ass.  His ass clamped around my cock several times.  The best was when my cock started pulsing its load in him.  He squeezed every last drop of my toxic cum from my cock.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

A three for today as I missed Two for Tuesday!

Chapter 21: Brunch

Afterwards we all just laid together in a heap of sweat, pussy juice and cum.  We were all exhausted by this point. It was pretty late by then, and Dean suggested they all take a shower.  After the shower, everyone retreated to their rooms.  When we got to Marc's room, he suggested we change the wet sheets, and sleep.  We started sleeping spooning each other, but Marc tossed and turned all night.  In my mind, I knew he was thinking about me pozzing him. 

Marc suggested we go out for brunch and invite Jimmy and Dean.  After a long night, I thought that was a great idea.  We got dressed, and knocked on Dean's door first, but there wasn't any response.  We figured he was still sleeping.  We then went to Jimmys room and knocked.  Jimmy answered the door naked and semi erect.  As we looked in the room, we saw Dean laying face down on the bed.  Jimmy said he had pumped two loads into Dean's pussy, and he was about to give him another up his ass this time. 

Jimmy said he was disappointed that Dean couldn't take his entire cock the first time, but he was going to this time.  Jimmy then grabbed a ball gag from his closet shelf, and said Dean was going to need it. Although we wanted to stay and watch, we were famished and I think Marc had too much on his mind.  Afterall we didn't even have sex that morning.   Jimmy said don't worry, he was going to video it so Dean could see his ass being gaped by his cock.

We headed off to brunch and the normally busy restaurant was pretty dead.  We were the only college students there, even though they were running a half price endless mimosa special for college students.  As we were eating, Marc told me it was a difficult night for him, but he had made up his mind on me pozzing him.  I was suprised that he had already made up his mind. I was nervous, yet excited to hear his answer, and simply said, well.  Marc smiled and told me he wanted my virus to live and grow in him!  I wanted to kiss him then, but said to meet me in the bathroom.  When Marc arrived to the bathroom i couldn't wait to get to the stall to kiss him, and I locked my lips on his, gently biting his lip, and thrusting my tongue in his mouth. Marc said let's get started, suggesting I breed him in the stall. I declined saying we had all afternoon to start our journey.

We finished brunch, and although we already had plenty of mimosas, we headed to the liquor store for more champagne to celebrate.  We got back to the room, immediately stripped and opened the champagne pouring a toast to positive things to come.  I asked Marc if he was sure it was what he wanted.  He said that he was the one that started our sexual exploration, and that I was the one to start our next phase of it.  With that, Marc kissed me and simply said make me a part of you. 

That afternoon, I dumped three loads up Marc's ass.  Breed and plug, breed and plug.  After the third time, I told Marc there was no guarantee that I would infect him, even though the odds were good.  I told him that my spring break was coming up in about a month, and if he hadn't converted by then, I'd pretty much guarantee he would during break. I told him about the gay campground and said we would spend the weekend there.   I told him I would brush his hole, and that if he wanted, I'd invite my step dad.  Marc smiled and said but I want you to convert me.  I reminded him that my dad and I had the same DNA, and I was sure my dad would love to breed him. He smiled and said that would actually be kinda hot.

I pumped one more load into Marc before having to drive home. We then just laid back enjoying each other.  Lots of passionate kissing and fondling. Marc laid on top of me, grinding our cocks together as I fingered his cum filled hole. I gently scratched his insides hoping that more of my venom would work into his body so that he could be my first conversion 

On my drive home, my dad called and asked when I would be home as he wanted my ass badly.  He said mom was planning on going to the mall with some of her friends in about an hour. I said I'd be home before that.  Dad then asked if I was pre loaded, and I said no, but left Marc plugged with 4 of my toxic loads in him! Dad just said don't tell me more as he was getting hard already.  I said just wait for what else I have to tell you!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 22: Hone Sweet Home

I arrived home, and dad met me at the car. He grabbed my hand pulling it to his crotch saying did you miss me? I grabbed his hand and led it to my ass saying did you miss me? Dad smiled and said what do you think?  We brought my things in, and mom greeted me.  She said she was headed to the mall, and asked if I wanted to join them.  I declined saying I was going to take a shower and then head to bed as I was exhausted.  I heard a car pull up, and headed to the shower, knowing dad would be there shortly.  I lathered myself up, and when I heard dad coming in, I bent over with my ass up and the water hitting my back.  As I expected dad was rock hard and shoved his cock deep into my ass.  He was pumping me quite hard and I said well I guess you didn't get any pussy from mom this weekend.  I then coyly said that even I had some pussy.  My dad said I'd pay for that.  He began to pump my ass even harder and faster, pulling his cock from my hole on every stroke, until he flooded my ass.  We toweled off and headed to my bed and cuddled some.  It felt so great being in my dad's arms again.

He asked me to tell him all about my weekend, including the part about fucking a pussy.  He was amazed when I told him it was a jock pussy.  He said even he had never done that.  I said I'd show him a picture later. Dad then asked if I thought I'd infected Marc.  I said that I hoped I did.  I told him I ripped the insides of his ass several times, and dad asked if I brushed him.  I said no, but Marc was planning on visiting during my spring break, and if he hadn't converted by then, we had planned to spend the weekend at the campground and try again, including brushing.  My dad just smiled and said that's my son! 

My dad's cock started getting hard again, and I told him I had something else to tell him.  I knew when I did, he'd breed me again.  I told him that Marc was open to having him join us.  I said Marc said he wanted me to infect him, but I reminded him it was the same DNA.  Dad immediately rolled me on my back, putting my legs on his shoulder and kissing me before he started to make love to me.  After unloading in me, dad said let me see your pictures.  I retrieved my phone, and found one of Dean, fully clothed.  My dad said he's hot and asked if he was a good fuck.  I said yes.  Then he asked if he had a big cock.  I said it was the smallest I've ever seen.  I thumbed through my photos to find the picture of Dean laying spread eagle on the bed, with his pussy glistening from his juices.  Dad was completely shocked.  I then showed him a picture of me eating his pussy and explained that he considered his clit a cock. Dad asked if I had fucked him, and I said several of us did.  We all felt it was safe as he was on Prep and also on the pill.

Dad started jacking his cock, and I said there's more. I showed him a picture of Jimmy's huge cock with his PA in.  Dad just said wow, and asked if I had taken it.  I smiled and said what do you think? I thumbed through my pictures and found the video of Jimmy fucking me with his PA in.  Dad immediately noticed his scorpion tattoo and asked if he was toxic.  I told dad he just came off meds, and I doubted it. Dad just sighed and said too bad.

Dad wanted to breed me again, but was worried mom would be home soon.  I simply said let's stop talking and fuck then. Dad said we could do both together.  As dad was breeding me, he told me how proud he was of me, and he was suprised that Marc agreed to be gifted by me.  Dad said he didn't tell me before , but had figured it was going to be a wasted weekend for me.  He then asked how we could make the Spring Break campout work.  I explained it was simple.  He suggest to mom that we go camping that weekend as Marc was visiting.  Dad knew mom hated camping, and would think it would be fun for the three of us to get away, giving her some time alone.

Dad asked if we should invite Jimmy and or Dean, and I said no, I wanted that weekend to be ours, hopefully infecting Marc if I hadn't already.  I told dad if I had already infected him, we would show him what a true pig is!  Dad just snorted like a pig as he dumped his third load in me.  He was just in time as mom got back home.  Dad quickly put his pants on, and I got under the covers pretending to sleep, just before mom entered my bedroom. Dad said he was checking on me, and about to take a shower.  Mom said that was a good idea as I was always so sweaty.  She simply didn't know that's what M2M sex was!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 23: The Waiting Game

Marc kept in contact with me on a daily basis. I told him it would likely be at least two weeks before he knew if my seed infected him. He said he went out to buy some Ora Quick tests, and I said that's cool, but he'd know as soon as the symptoms of fuck flu hit. He asked what they were, and i said they could vary, but generally fever, night sweats and swolen lymp nodes. I explained that some guys actually convert without getting the flu, and to not use the home test until the third week. I said then we would know what we needed to do. He asked if my step dad would be joining us at the campground and I said yes, but he said he wanted me to do most of the breeding, but my step dad said he'd also breed him.  

Marc then texted me a picture of a toothbrush and asked Hard bristle correct? I said yes, and then he sent a picture of a bottle brush saying he got that too. I suggested that he brush himself with the toothbrush before to get use to it. I said don't go too hard, just let brush get light pink, not blood red. I told him to stay away from the bottle brush as i wanted that honor! He agreed to that.

Just then I got a text from my campground friend and his dad, so I let Marc go. I shared the news with my friend saying that if I hadn't already infected Marc we were going to the campground with my step dad. I told him he and his dad should join us, but if he wasn't already infected, Marc's ass was off limits to them. I said they were more than welcome to show Marc what true pig sex was though. My friend said he and his dad already had a cabin booked that weekend. He said they were bringing two slings and their toy collection. I said perfect, and I'd tell my dad. He said he looked forward to fucking in side by side slings. I told him Marc had never bern fucked in a sling, and that was the first thing to happen. I told him that Marc was serious about me pozzing him, and just sent a picture of not only a toothbrush but a bottle brush! I told him my dad would also bring his sling. He said there was always the sling set at the campground too. He ended the conversation by congratulations with Marc, and let me know he missed my ass and couldn't wait to add his strain to me! I thanked him and reminded him the focus would be on Marc and I but I'd love his strain in me. I added that our dads also seemed to enjoy swapping strains and they were both total Pigs when together. He agreed.

Edited by tighthole64
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 24: The Waiting Game

The weeks seemed like years!  After 2 weeks, Marc started to be disappointed that he had no signs of being infected yet.  He assured me that no one else has had his ass.  He said that Dean had fucked him with a strap on though.  I told him not to worry as if he wasn't already infected by the camping trip, my step dad and i would try our hardest to make it happen then.  Marc then sent a picture of a slightly pink toothbrush saying brushing wasn't as bad as expected.   I told him he was expected to start brushing himself at the campground to show his commitment but my step dad and I would turn the brush deep red.   I told him it likely wouldn't be pleasant.   He said as long as it got the job done, he didn't care.

This was a tough time for both Marc and I.  We both had hoped that I pozzed him, but even though I knew it was a possibility that I wouldn't.   It was extremely tough for Marc, as he wanted getting the cum up his ass that he craved.  At least I had my step dad to breed me every chance he got.  Although my step dad knew I loved being seeded by him, he noted each time he did, he could tell something was weighing heavily on my mind.  On the plus side, my step dad had become more romantic than ever before.  Much more kissing and foreplay.  We also became more daring.  Although they weren't the most romantic places, we would sneak off into the garage, or find a public place to make love. We had found a nearby park with some deeply wooded trails.  The park wasn't known as a cruising spot, but we made it ours.  We would tell mom we were going out on a run.  She was happy that we began to "exercise " regularly together.   The set up was perfect.  We would throw our gym shorts on for easy access. By the time we returned, we were sweaty looking like we just finished a run.  At times we were brave and even showered, well fucked when mom was occupied in the kitchen!  Of course we would set that up by telling mom we were hungry.  She would always agree to make us something! 

One of our favorite spots at the park was near a small babbling brook.  There was a huge oak tree that was our favorite.   There was something calming about hearing the brook as I leaned against the tree as my stepdad made love to me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 25: Seed Planted

Sadly a month had passed, and Marc hadn't converted. My step dad and I had plans to change that at the campground though.  Dad  and I got up early to pack the car and head to the campground where he had booked an early arrival.  We packed a number of toys, and an extra toothbrush just in case.  The first night would be just the three of us, but Saturday would be a Pig Fest.  Marc would only get seeded by my step dad and I, but my friend and his dad, and even my real dad would be there fucking each other too.

Marc also got up and headed to the campground early.  He arrived and found our cabin.  Dad and I were laying on the bed discussing our plans.  We wanted to fuck badly, but felt it was more important to save our toxic seed for Marc.  Marc stripped to his jock strap.  The pouch was straining from his rock hard cock, and a wet spot had already appeared.  My step dad said he knew he wanted our virus, and that we would be the only ones breeding him that weekend.  Marc got super excited when we told him Saturday would be a pig fest, however the only loads up his ass would be from us.  The only cum he was allowed was by sucking cock and feltching loads from the other pigs there.  I told Marc he would be tempted to get seeded by others, but he knew he was committed to being infected by us.

Marc said let's get started.  I told him to take his jock off, and retrieve his brushes and get into the sling.  Marc was super excited as he had never bern fucked in a sling before.  He set his toothbrush and bottle brush on the table next to the several bottles of poppers already on the table.  He got into the sling, and I handed him the toothbrush and told him he knew what to do.  He quickly inserted the toothbrush in his hole and started brushing himself.  My step dad and I encouraged him to tear up his hole for our toxic seed. 

After a few minutes Marc pulled the brush from his hole, and there was a slight tinge of blood on it.  I told Marc his commitment needed to be stronger.  He inserted the brush again, and my step dad told him to twist it while brushing to make sure his entire insides were torn and more accepting for our seed.   The twisting did  the job, as when Marc pulled the brush out the second time is was bloodied quite well. 

My step dad told me to take over, and Marc got the brushing of his life.  When I pulled the brush from his ass, not only was it a deep red, a bit of blood seeped out of his ass.  He was definitely ready for our seed.  My step dad told me I got the first honors.  I told Marc to hit the poppers as he was going to get fucked beyond his wildest dreams.  He took a good hit, and I slammed my cock in him balls to the wall.  He yelped some as I went past his second hole.  My step dad reminded me not to shoot deep inside him as he knew he wasn't torn up past his second hole. Both my dad and I were very verbal with Marc having him tell us how much he wanted our toxic seed, and how our virus would soon be living and growing in him. 

As I was breeding him, my step dad was jacking Marc's cock.  It wasn't long before Marc shot a huge load on his chest.  My step dad then scooped his creamy load up with his fingers and feeding it to Marc telling him to enjoy his last negative load.  My step dad then licked the remaining cum from his stomach, and kissed me sharing his negative seed.  I smiled and said it would taste better once poz.

I felt my nut sack pulling up, and knew I would come soon.  I started thrusting faster and less deep, telling Marc to tell me how much he wanted my poz seed.  He begged me for it intensly, and he got what he begged for.  When I pulled out, my bloodied cum dripped from his ass, which we quickly plugged.  I told Marc to get out of the sling and clean my bloodied cock.  To his suprise, I also started to piss in his mouth.  He was a good pig, swallowing all of my piss, not spilling a drop.  We then laid together on the bed before my step dad took over. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 13

Sorry guys missed Two for Tuesday, but making it up today!

Chapter 26: Breed Me Dad

My step dad asked Marc how he felt, and he said wonderful.   He added that he felt a burning sensation in his ass, and I said that's from our virus entering his body.  My step dad said he wanted it to seep in a bit more, but he would be brushed again before he seeded him.  He cautioned that this time it would be more painful as he would be using the bottle brush, and going beyond his second  ring as that was his favorite place to deliver his toxic seed.  I reminded Marc that our DNA was the same, my step dad would honor me with the credit. 

My step dad said the next session would be on the bed, and told us to get off of it so he could put a rubber sheet down.  He also brought back a ball gag and arm and leg restraints and the poppers from the sling.  He told Marc he didn't want to use the ball gag, but if I was too loud, he'd use it.  My steo dad assured Marc the session was going to be rough, and he'd be taking it like a true man.  A soon to be poz pig! Marc smiled and said let's do it Sir.  My step dad told him to lay spread eagle on the bed, and fastened his legs to the bed.  The campground had thought of everything as the corners of the bed had places to attach restraints to.  I restrained his wrists, and my step dad suggested I leave his right hand free so he could grab the poppers.   I reminded him that he would need both hands free to use the poppers, and I wanted seeing him totally restrained taking it like a true pig, and then told Marc to nod his head if he wanted a hit of poppers, and I'd give them to him.  He nodded his head and I spit in his face telling him good pig.  I looked at my step dad and said give it to him like a true man. 

I gave Marc a hit of the poppers as my step dad inserted the bottle brush up his ass.  He started twisting it in him pretty hard even though he knew the damage had been already done.  He said there was still cum in his ass that hadn't absorbed yet.  Before he plunged it past his second hole, he told me to give him a hit of the poppers as he'd need them.  My step dad then told Marc he was about to become a true man now, and reminded him that if he thought the deep brushing hurt, just wait until his fat cock penetrated his second hole.

My step dad inserted the bottle brush as deep as he could, and was confident it oenetrated his second hole.  He didn't think it got far inside, so he mostly twisted it inside him.  Marc was moning in pain, but not loud enough to warrant the ball gag.  My step dad then mounted his ass, and he went in balls to the wall.  Now I had got into Marc's second hole before, but my step dads cock was a bit longer and definitely thicker than mine.  Marc screamed out in pain, and I grabbed the ball gag.  My step dad said no, I want to hear him becoming a man, telling me how he loves my thick cock in his guts.  Marc blurted out fuck me hard Sir, and dad obliged. My step dad reminded him that he had converted me, and now he was going to help convert hom.  He plunged in and completely out of his ass, then burying his cock as deep as he could.  Thanks to numerous hits of the poppers, Marc actually became use to his pounding, begging him to plant his toxic seed deep in him. 

My dad was about to cum, when he slapped Marc's ass cheeks hard, leaving a red hand print on his ass cheeks.  His pace slowed down but his thrusts even harder.  After about 10 hard strokes, my step dads toxic seed pulsed deep into Marc's guts.  My dad grunted more than I ever heard him grunt before as his cock pulsed his seed deep in Marc's guts.  He used his cock as a plug, and told me to get the plug, and plug him as soon as he pulled out.  As he pulled out, a bright red pool of blood seeped from his ass before I plugged it.  It was not diluted by much cum at all.  That was already working its way into Marc's body.  My step dad told me to clean his bloody cock, which I gladly did.  He asked if i wanted his piss, and I said save it for Marc.  He said good idea.  Before we released Marc, I retrieved a permanent marker. I drew a crude bio hazard symbol on one cheek along with two hash marks  on the other cheek, wrote I'm owned my ass is off limits.

We released  Marc from his restraints, and my dad said come here my urinal.  Marc greedily took his piss, once again not spilling a drop.  We removed the bloodied rubber sheet and got back in bed where we relished the moment.  Marc said he was sore as hell, but yet he loved it.  He said the burning sensation in his ass was much stronger.  I said I was confident that our seed was working, but he'd be getting many more loads to be sure he left poz.  Marc asked if that was what poz pig sex was like.  My step dad said that was only the tip of the iceberg.  He said he'd experience true poz pig sex tomorrow, but once again, although tempted to take other toxic cocks, we were the only ones to breed him.  We took a quick nap before my real dad arrived. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 27: Anon Breeding

Just as we awoke from our nap, my friend texted me and said they had arrived. I sent him a pic of Marc's plugged and marked ass I invited them to our cabin, and they quickly arrived butt naked and semi hard. My friends dad said good job, two loads already in, and he hadn't seeded his son yet. I told him we had planned to take Marc to Fantasyland and suggested they join us. I explained that we just introduced piggy sex to Marc and he loved it. I suggested we visit Fantasyland and then back to their cabin for some poz pig sex, reminding them Marc's ass was for our use only though.

Marc was amazed at the stations along the trail. They were all occupied as it was still not check in time. My friend and Marc quickly became close friends, and my friend said he wanted Marc to breed him. Marc asked if it was OK to breed someone and I said yes, just not getting seeded. As all the trail sections were full, my friend suggested we go to the arcade and visit the Pin the Cock on the Pig game. What a great idea! This would be Marc's first experience with anonymous sex. We first stopped at the toy store, where we found an interesting reverse chastity plug. It was basically a jock, with a butt plug attached to it. There were two rings attached to it. One would go around the cock, and the other on the jock to place a lock on. This made it impossible to remove the plug. We trusted Marc, but it was a small price to pay to be sure he resisted all of the temptation he would encounter. The greatbm part of the jock was there was a hole in front to stick your cock through so you could still fuck someone! There were five gloryholes available when we arrived. Only one was occupied with a BBC hanging from it. Now the game was mostly for bottoms to expose their holes for anon breeding, there were no strict rules. We told Marc to sample all the asses, but to seed the one he liked the best.

Marc looked at the BBC in amazement and I said what are you waiting for? He immediately wrapped his lips around his massive cock and started sucking him. We all paid our fees, and positioned our asses at the glory holes. I knew Marc was methodical and told my friend to take the first position and his dad the second. My step dad took the third, and me the last. Marc had no idea all of the asses would be ours, as we told him to enjoy all the ass he could, and we would be exploring other venues there.  

After Marc's mouth was filled with cum, he didn't as i expected and went to the first ass in line. He did as was told, experiencing each ass before deciding which to breed. His choice was my friends ass first, but being a young buck, he was good for multiple loads, and my friends dad got his second load. We told Marc to meet us at the snack bar for drinks when he was done. Of course as my step dad and I didn't get his load, we were the first there and had a piss cocktail. Although you provided the piss, they now added the option to add a shot of alcohol to it. My dad added tequila, and I added rum. We had filled our glasses full of piss, and sampled each other's drinks. Marc arrived next, and we explained to him to fill a glass with his piss, leaving room for alcohol. He didn't make fill the glass much, so we ordered him a double tequila. Marc took a huge sip, and said his throat felt like his ass, burning!  

My friend and his dad then arrived, filling their glasses with piss. One added vodka, and the other gin. We all tasted a sample, and Marc said he preferred it directly from the tap. My friend suggested we head back to their cabin for a sampling of poz pig sex. We all agreed.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 28: Piss for All 

We got back to their cabin, and my friends dad told him to get face down in the sling. He told us he was going to piss fuck his son, and we were welcome to piss on his son, or in his mouth as he filled his pig hole with his piss. Marc was obviously excited and asked my step dad to fill his ass with our toxic piss. We kinda of expected he would ask, so we didn't waste much piss on my friend! We removed Marc's chastity device and my step dad filled him with his piss first, followed by me.

While we were pissing in Marc, my friends dad put on a cruel condom and started fucking his son roughly. He told his son could never had too many strains in him, and he hoped to add a few more. He finished quickly and my step dad asked if he could use the cruel condom on Marc. He said sure as even though he couldn't breed Mark, his and his sons blood would be on the condom, perhaps he could spread a strain. He took off the cruel condom and he had fucked his son so hard his cock was bleeding quite a bit too. My step dad slipped the cruel condom on his cock, and fucked Marc as hard or even harder than the other dad had fucked his son. After he shot his load in him, he took off the cruel condom and told Marc and I to clean his bloody cock.  

My step dad then said it was time for me to drop the fourth toxic load in Marc. I was excited as fuck knowing his ass was totally prepared to receive my toxic load. After I seeded Marc, I asked if they had a toothbrush I could use to be sure our blood and toxic cum worked its way into his body. Of course they delivered and I brushed Marc's hole aggressively before plugging him.  

My friend said Marc was having all the fun, and said he wanted Marc to breed him. He got in the sling and said breed me bitch. Marc was already rock hard, and entered my friends ass with ease. He was pre lubed by his dad's cum and blood, so Marc entered quite easily. The rest of us got together on the bed, but didn't have any sex. We knew the night was young, and we wanted to save our cum for when it was most important. After Marc seeded my friend, they joined us in bed, creating a pile of sweaty cum and piss full Pigs. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 29: Papa Bear

We had created a poz cum seeking pig! We headed back to our cabin and he begged us to breed him again. We told him we needed to eat first, as we still had a long night to go. He then pleaded with us to at least brush his hole again. We of course agreed. Marc said, no let's wait until after dinner so both of us could fill his torn ass with our toxic cum. We assured him he'd be getting plenty more later tonight, and that by waiting until after dinner, our balls would have some time to build up more toxic sperm! 

We met up with my friend and his dad for dinner. My friend dad said he couldn't wait until Marc converted, so he could add his mixed strains in him. Marc told him he wanted him and his son to be the first to breed him after he converted. Marc added that he wanted his son to breed him first, to open his ass for his massive cock.  

Marc encouraged us to finish our meals quickly, as he needed seeded again. My step dad and I had a plan for when we returned and agreed we should hurry and finish our meal. Marc started taking his clothes off even as we were walking back to the cabin he was so ready! By the time we got to the porch of the cabin he was already completely naked. My stepdad told him to stay on the porch, and bend over the rail. We went inside, stripped and got some rope. When we returned. Marc was bent over the rail, begging us to breed him. We tied his wrists to the lower rail, and my step dad thrust his cock deep in him. It wasn't long before we had a small audience as our cabin was the direct path to the trails. Guys not only watched, but started fucking each other. It had become a small orgy in itself. Marc begged my stepdad to give him his toxic seed, and several guys said they would love to give Marc their toxic seed. My stepdad said sorry he's off limits, as he and I were going to be the ones to poz him. He did offer up my ass though. 

A big bearish guy took him up on his offer to breed me. He wasn't really my type, but toxic seed us toxic seed. He did have a six inch beer can thick cock, with a huge PA in it though. He did have an interesting tat on his back. It was hard to completely make out because his back was so hairy, but it was a bio symbol, inside an outline of Cuba. It also said CFR 19 There were a number of hash marks around it, but his hair obscured many of them. I bent over the rail next to Marc and he said are you ready for my Cuban strain boy. I was excited, yet afraid knowing that the Cuban strain usually developed into AIDS within three years, rather than the typical eight to ten years. Becoming full blown is something that my stepdad and I had discussed and came to the mutual conclusion that wouldn't be the best for either of us.  

I thought what the fuck. I was pretty sure I was creating my first son that weekend. With any luck, i would have at least one more before I started antivirals. Papa Bear as I called him, shoved his cock in my ass and started pumping me hard. It was a bit unusual as he would grunt on every thrust, and his big bear belly would slap against me. One thing I knew for sure is that his PA was definitely damaging the inside of my ass.

My stepdad finished inside of Marc, leaving his hands tied to the porch, and went inside to get the marker to put the fifth hash mark on his ass. Marc begged me to breed him, and I said can't you see im busy. The bear grunted and said he loved sandwiches. He picked me up with him still inside me, and set me down directly in line with Marc's ass. I quickly entered Marc's cum filled hole. Papa Bear pretty much just stood there as I thrusted my cock in Marc and back to take his cock. Papa Bear busted his Cuban strain in me, and my step dad went into the cabin to retrieve a plug. My stepdad then cleaned Papa Bears blodied cock. Papa Bear headed back to the trail.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7