Pump right away after sticking it in or allow time?

miticax

It's up to the top.  It's nice when he takes his time and makes it last, but if he wants to go quickly or hard, and it hurts me for a little while before I open up, that's just something I have to accept as a bottom.  It makes me moan louder, and that makes a lot of tops hotter, because they know what their dicks are doing to me.

My first couple of times being fucked, I cried.  But I toughed it out because that's what a man does, and I needed to become one.

Totally up to my top - I am there to get fucked at his speed and in the rhythym he wants to use. On a preferential note - I prefer to be pounded as hard as the top can fuck. But if he wants a slow ride - all good with me I have at least got his cock in me.

On 6/10/2023 at 7:51 AM, TightBott7 said:

I’m on the tight side but ideally I would like to have a top take me just with spit and precum, know it’ll probably hurt but ultimately I would feel like a very accomplished sub bottom. Haven’t had that experience yet but looking for it.

Once you have done it (just spit) you will never go back to lube. Sometimes the first one can hurt a bit, so what.  but after that especially if you are planning on taking multiple loads then seed is the best lube in the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The way I see it, every Hole is different - which requires that it get the personal attention it deserves. 

Whether it's "hammer" time, "gentle" time, or a mix in-between, it's up to the Top to know what to do and how to do it responsibly. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:27 AM, bbboyfucker said:

As a top I like to slide all the way in, and then feel my bottoms vibes through our skin to skin connection, then I just fuck him at his convenience and slowly start building up until I shoot deep inside his hot hole

Fuuuck yeah that’s hot alpha luv to feel ur raw cock balls deep in my jockpussy bro