Seasoned sluts: Tips to get more cock and cum

Let this be a place where the real sluts, who are looking for more cock and cum, can find tips on how to get it. From sissies, pigs, bug chasers and faggots, to all the other cock suckers among us. Tips from how to dress or what jewelry to wear to behavior, signals, piercings, cock cages, dating sites or cruising hotspots. All tips are welcome, from seasoned sluts, for seasoned sluts. And I invite all tops to react on this topic too! How do you like your cock to be sucked? I will give some tips too and hope you will all share your secrets on how to get cock 😉 

• Like 3

When I walk through a sheltered spot with lots of bushes, walking past a construction site, walking under a remote overpass or at a parking lot, I like to let my tongue hang out and present my open fuck hole to the public. Just to feel slutty and available for all men to use. I like being used to presenting myself as an available cumdumpster. It really got me into some nice situations with MEN using me like a piece of fuckmeat. Dumping their cum in me and toss me aside without saying anything.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

When I washed my jeans I always deliberately kneel down in a puddle of mud or on a wet lawn just to make my knees dirty. That way everybody sees that I have been on my knees lately. Together with all the other signs the right Men will know I'm a cocksucker ready for use.

• Like 1

Already loving this thread!!

There's a few cruising spots I like to go to depending on the weather and what events are happening etc. I will often find a spot close to the action where I can sit and watch guys come and go. While I'm serving & observing I like to enjoy an ice lolly or some kind of phallic shaped candy, something I can demonstrate my deep throating skills to any  guys who catch my eye.  It helps in finding top guys and turns me on showing off my talents.  When I'm taking a break from cruising I like to smoke a nice fat cigar or blunt  and drink a beer or 2. If the spot I'm at has plenty of visitors I usually spend a good few hours watching/ chilling and sucking spunk from strangers.

Any tips for how a big hairy bearded submissive bear should wear, say do etc to get more cock and to look good doing it I'm all ears. 

• Like 2

I have this white linen shirt. I took a light blue handkerchief that we use for the hanky code. Removed the right breast pocket from the shirt and copied it from the fabric of the light blue handkerchief and sewn it onto the shirt. It really looks very good! And everyone can see that I'm a submissive cocksucker!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NSABB said:

When cruising in the parks and restrooms always have my cap on backwards and make sure the jockstrap shows in tight short shorts 

Try having a wet spot where the jizz is leaking out of your jock hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/15/2023 at 12:37 PM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I have this white linen shirt. I took a light blue handkerchief that we use for the hanky code. Removed the right breast pocket from the shirt and copied it from the fabric of the light blue handkerchief and sewn it onto the shirt. It really looks very good! And everyone can see that I'm a submissive cocksucker!

That's an brilliant idea, I will definitely be replacing the back right pockets on my Levi's and cpl of shirts I often wear out.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I try not to specific many preferences on the chat. For example, I happen to prefer uncut cock but don’t wanna turn off the cut guys from inquiring so I don’t say it. Sames goes for size of cock , race, age. I don’t consider myself A “no loads refused slut” but then again there’s not many cocks I will refuse… also I try to have photos with good angles of my butt and hole. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 2:44 PM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I will give some tips too and hope you will all share your secrets on how to get cock 😉 

I love the tips you've given on how to get cock. I like walking through a park, and when I find a group of young guys sitting together talking, I'll slowly walk by, with my mouth open and tongue sticking out. The guys  say to each other, as I'm passing by, "there goes a cocksucker..let's get our rocks off."  I'll look at the guys with a grin on my face, which works as a green light for them to approach me. I keep walking until I'm able to sit by a tree. The guys approach me and boldly say that they want me to suck their cocks because they know that that is what I want. No more words are exchanged. The first guy steps forward, unzips his jeans, takes out his cock and brings it to my lips. I open my mouth and he inserts it down my throat, holds my head with both hands and thrusts his hips forward to fuck my throat. Within a couple of minutes he shoots a huge load down my throat which I swallow immediately. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and the next guy steps forward and inserts his cock in my mouth, down my throat, and shoots a load in my throat. All 5 guys have shot their loads down my throat. As they walk away, one guy says: "You're a great cocksucker..keep up the good work."

A friend of mine, also a great cocksucker, came over one night and asked if I would like to go to the park with him. It was around 9 pm and dark. I agreed to go with him. As we walked to the park he suggested that we should strip naked, put our clothes near a tree, and walk in the park naked, to find guys to relieve. I was all for the idea. Within minutes, a car slowly drove by and stopped. There were 4 young guys in the car. One guy said: "Hey faggots what are you looking for?" I said: "Don't you know?" The guys had been drinking and said that they wanted to have their cocks sucked. Two of the guys jumped out of the car and told me and my friend to get in. I sat in the back, my friend sat in the front. The 2 outside watched what we were doing. The guy in the back told me to unzip his pants, take out his cock and suck it. The guy in the front seat said pretty well the same thing to my friend. We sucked their cocks and swallowed their loads. They zipped up and jumped out of the car and the other 2 guys jumped in. We sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum. My friend and I stepped out of the car after we had relieved the guys and they slowly drove away. One of the guys shouted saying: "It takes a faggot to give a guy a good blowjob."

Such hot tips! For me I frequent a few outdoor cruising spots and walk the trails nice and slow. I often wear a pair of thin nylon running shorts that show off the outline of my semi-hard cock, with a thick metal cockring to keep everything prominent. I also wear a tight black tanktop (often stained with loads from previous encounters) or cruise topless to show off my erect sensitive nipples. Usually also wear a backward hat and a pride anklet to advertise I'm looking for action.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 8:23 AM, CumdumpDad said:

Ask for referrals from your regulars. Not joking. It works. 

Fuk

i got the wrong regulars

frankly when i been askin i get a lot of ´nope, no way am I gonna share that throat’.   

fuk; need new regulars.    So cokhungry

i prefer anon and new dix are hotter; but i never welch out on a regular piece.    Cok is the point

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 9:57 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I'm especially interested in any sort of jewelry I can wear that signals my availability as a cocksucker. Maybe a ring on a particular finger and/or of a particular color.  Nothing blatant, but something a top would recognize. 

The only jewelry that comes to mind is the "ring of O"  generally used as a symbol in the BDSM community but I've worn and seen people use them to identify themselves as sub or dom

Worn on the right hand for Sub's and the left hand for Dom's 

[think before following links] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_O 

• Like 2