Seasoned sluts: Tips to get more cock and cum

Check out every man's bulge -- I know it sounds simple, but look at their dick,  look away and look again -- then if you feel brave look into their eyes, then look away like your shy -- I've had a number of men in restaurants,  at  the gym, the beach and such follow me into the WC for a quick session. [If someone makes an issue of it, just say you were deep in thought and apologize] 

• Like 3

Since weed has become legalized and popular, I often run into guys smoking in parking lots or on the street. Usually I wait until I'm walking by them and then I say "smells good".. some of them will respond and ask me if I'd like some and then I respond "man, I'd love to, but weed always makes me so horny". Some turn and walk away but most will respond "nothing wrong with that" and if they do then I'll stop and have a couple of hits with them. If all goes as planned, they either tell me it makes them horny too or they ask me what I do after it gets me horny. Depending on how I sense the conversation is going and how they might react, I often respond that I start craving dick or I just tell them that it makes me want to suck and ride some dick. I've had pretty good luck with this and end up getting my face fucked at the very least or getting their number to arrange a hookup at some other time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

It is also super effective, as I do a lot, to make your own necklace with a text. You probably know the glass or plastic beads with printed letters on them! You can buy a whole bag of the lettered beads for almost nothing.

The beads are, of course, meant for 12-year-old girls to make a necklace with the name of their favorite horse on it. But I use them to make completely different necklaces. I make slutty necklaces to increase my cum intake!

Fortunately, those beads are also available in black with white letters printed on them to match my style. But the sissies among us can take pink beads with yellow letters on them!  In my case, I choose the black beads with white letters on them. I make the necklace with the lettered beads to make words with. I make it from leather string to match the black beads. I then make a knot at the end, making it big enough so that I can easily take it off quickly. It really looks good! 

It is such an exciting moment when an impressive real man stands next to me in the metro while wearing the necklace clearly visible. Close enough to be able to read the dirty message. Or wearing the necklace while walking around at a truck-stop. Wearing it while talking to an unknown truck driver. Will he read it? Will he use me? My lips start to lick themselves and I feel my throat relax. Faggot-mood starts taking over and my body starts preparing for a cumdump. It doesn't happen all of the time but it does help! It just makes me feel so slutty and I love to show all the men that I'm available!

I have made and wore necklaces with texts like:

COCKSUCKER
CUMDUMP
AVAILABLE
SUCKSLUT

But also more extreme:

WANNA DUMP YOUR LOAD?
SPERMBANK - PLEASE DONATE
CUMHUNGRY
ON COCK DUTY
NO LOADS REFUSED

I made a whole study out of it. I wrote down all reactions of men who did read the texts on my necklace every day. Good reactions and bad ones and how many loads I swallowed related to the necklace. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have a variety of T-shirts I ordered online, all black with white lettering:

SWALLOWER

I SWALLOW

CUM PIG

SHOOT DOWN MY GULLET

And so forth. I love wearing them in bars and anywhere else I’m cruising. Guys grin, some seem turned on. The ones I like best walk up and talk dirty to me right away.

Other suggestions made above I use too—love dirty knees. And if I see a guy with a bulge, I stare at it and run my tongue over my lips lasciviously. 

And you have to be really ready for action anywhere. All of these methods together bring results. I don’t think anyone sucks more cock than me.  

• Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 6:37 AM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I have this white linen shirt. I took a light blue handkerchief that we use for the hanky code. Removed the right breast pocket from the shirt and copied it from the fabric of the light blue handkerchief and sewn it onto the shirt. It really looks very good! And everyone can see that I'm a submissive cocksucker!

Nice innovation.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have 3 mobile phones. One is my phone for my every-day-private life. One work phone and the other one is my faggot phone. I just love it! I have images of big cocks shooting ropes of thick warm cum set as background. And the best part is that I can give my phone number to every man I would like to suck AND I can leave my phone number on every dirty website, exposing myself as a cumdump station. It feels so free to be able to speak my faggot mind! You should try it when yo are into this!

Another good thing is that I use my Whatsapp status to set my availability. That way, my regulars can see my actual status as a cocksucker. I have set my standard status list to: 'In use, will be available later', 'Available', 'Cumhungry', 'At a rest area', 'Only available for regulars' and '@Work'. Any feeders from Amsterdam around? 06 81053433

All profiles are set to 'faggot' as first name on that phone. I always smile when I receive an email from Google, saying: 'Hey faggot!, you have a new message!' 

<offtopic>My favorite status is 'At a rest area'. I share my location with my regulars so that they know which rest area to drive to for a cumdump, when they need to. Some of them like my service better at a rest area. When I already got used a couple of times. They like me to be 'on my knees, throat already fucked open and still swallowing its last load'. The sperm kicks in like a drug and sets me into 'Cock-zombie-mode'. On my knees, open and slimy throat. Sperm is all I care about at that moment. They like me cum drunk. Those are the men who like their cocksucker 'Extra slimy'. I'm one of those lucky faggots who produce a lot of throat slime. When i meet them somewhere else I always try to train my throat just before 'the meeting' so that they can still fuck an open and hungry throat. My throat is turning into a sperm gutter. And it is just what they need. Providing cunt is an excellent job for me.</offtopic>

• Piggy 4

Here's my tips:

1. Never underestimate cruising spots. Grindr, sniffies, etc. aren't all there is. A lot of men still use curising spots, particularly older men and those who are straight or closeted. So, get in the car and check them out.

2. Host a "no loads refused" cumdump session. Put up an add and state it's a cumdump session, doors unlocked, and no load refused and out the address. I have done  this when i'm traveling and have a nice hotel room.

3. When arranging meets online move quickly to suggesting a meet ASAP. After the usual back and forth i'll drop my address and say "come over if interested". I find this is good to filter the timewasters so you can focus your energies elsewhere. If they say "Oh, i can't right now, can you do later?", simply reply "I think so, reach out when your free". The ones who are interested will come over.

4.  Try to build regulars. Make it easy for them. Ideally give them your number and say you'll take their load whenever they want. More regulars means more reliable frequent loads.

5. Don't be a picky bitch. Just accept the cocks that come along. Better to take a dick than waste time trying to find the perfect one. The perfect one is still waiting there even if you do serve someone else.

6. In your grindr/sniffies/etc profiles show off your whole body and face. Blank profiles are a big turn off.

7. Get really fucking high (stimulants work best). It'll keep you horny and awake for longer, allowing you to serve more men.

On 12/13/2023 at 8:39 AM, Sac-BB said:

1. Never underestimate cruising spots. Grindr, sniffies, etc. aren't all there is. A lot of men still use curising spots, particularly older men and those who are straight or closeted. So, get in the car and check them out.

Good tip! It is true! I never do much online. I don't have the time for it 😉 Why would I go online when the cocks are literally in front of me whenever I'm on my knees at the rest areas 😉 

2. Host a "no loads refused" cumdump session. Put up an add and state it's a cumdump session, doors unlocked, and no load refused and out the address. I have done  this when i'm traveling and have a nice hotel room.

Nice! 😉 

4.  Try to build regulars. Make it easy for them. Ideally give them your number and say you'll take their load whenever they want. More regulars means more reliable frequent loads.

This is very important for the cumdumps among us! A regular cum intake is essential just to stay happy. Male semen is like an anti depressant for us. When you need more sperm, you can suck strangers.

5. Don't be a picky bitch. Just accept the cocks that come along. Better to take a dick than waste time trying to find the perfect one. The perfect one is still waiting there even if you do serve someone else.

Never been picky. Any cock will do 😉 I've seen the perfect cock more than ones at the rest areas. But they all feel the same unloading their sperm load down my throat 😉 

6. In your grindr/sniffies/etc profiles show off your whole body and face. Blank profiles are a big turn off.

I have a different opinion. But maybe it is a cultural thing. If you do not care who is sucking your cock, you will be looking for a 'face-less' cocksucker. Anonymous, and they are the dirtiest, hungriest and slimiest cocksuckers ever. It's about a cum dump. Not a beauty contest 😉 

7. Get really fucking high (stimulants work best). It'll keep you horny and awake for longer, allowing you to serve more men.

True! I love having a joint and poppers at the rest area. They see me getting more and more 'available' every minute. The more stimulants, the more they use your cunt. The best nights are the ones where I pass out and i do not know who used me after the last cock I remember. So either there was a man wanting to fuck ass and found me all drugged up and got my pants down and did his business or the man didn't want to wait until the throat hole became vacant and just fucked his load into the other hole. As long as I remember I didn't offer my ass but when I wake up it is dripping with sperm. I always feel honored.

• Piggy 1