Figuring out if you’ve already posted to a thread.

Just wondering if anyone has a trick on how to figure out/quickly see if you’e already posted to a thread. For instance, I usually post on my phone so there may be an 18 page thread with posts spanning a few years that I’d like to know if I’ve already posted so as not to repeat. I know I can see some while viewing my profile using My Activity but it’s limited. 

Ideally, I’d like to see a prompt that signifies if I’ve already posted to the thread but realize that the site has limitations that have been previously discussed so that’s a no go. 

Any other tips are appreciated . 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: You should see an indicator immediately to the left of the thread title if the post has new responses. It will be a red circle if you never posted in the thread, and it will be a red star if you have posted. If the thread has no new responses, you will see nothing if you have not posted in the thread, and you will see a grey star if you have. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.