Always Room for Cream

KylerIsTrash

Received this question on an app: Serious question - what do you enjoy so much about being cum filled?

Context and my response below. Curious if any of you other cumsluts a have figured out why it feels so good to have nut. 

Him: I usually wear a condom. That a deal breaker?

Me: Yea. You can go fuck another hole with a condom. And then empty it into my ass. 

Him: Serious question - what do you enjoy so much about being cum filled?

Me: Prep wasn’t available until I was like 25. I always refused to use rubbers because I hate the way they feel. To stay “safe” i used to be selective with guys. I wanted more but I knew I’d probably end up with HIV. I suppressed sex for health. During that time I really loved getting seeding. Idk if it was the risk but it really enveloped me. Then prep came along and it was a game changer. Now I get the sex I want and there’s never enough nut to satisfy me. Don’t get me wrong, I love fucking but it’s the cum that makes me really slut for dick. I want loaded and churning. Love reaching in my hole and feeling the puddle of mixing nut before the next dude walks up. 

It seems like there should be more to it. IDK why it feels good. Hope I end up getting his load. 🤞🏽 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

I’m convinced it’s chemical. Semen contains chemicals that trigger the brain’s pleasure/reward centers. To some degree, when those chemicals are absorbed in the colon, it’s like a drug. I firmly believe that’s why every time I take a load I feel like I want to take another, that I can’t get enough.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m convinced it’s chemical. Semen contains chemicals that trigger the brain’s pleasure/reward centers. To some degree, when those chemicals are absorbed in the colon, it’s like a drug. I firmly believe that’s why every time I take a load I feel like I want to take another, that I can’t get enough.

I am on my way home from Fornication Weekend, a weekend of play and discussion about sex, hosted by Ray Dalton.  One of the guys, new to bareback asked the same question --and a roomful of men who take loads answered.  The consensus was that it is just this--triggering those pleasure/reward centers.

• Like 1

I should add that I think there can certainly be a psychological component. Many here attest to strong sensations of being impregnated, not in a chaser sense, but simply in the sense of the Top’s essence becoming a part of them. Similarly, some claim a strong feeling of being ‘marked’. These ideas stem from a sense of the Top’s DNA fusing with that of the bottom through his vital sperm, the symbol of his potent masculinity. Biologically, this does not actually occur, but it seems psychologically real, and may be bolstered by the fact that the bottom is incorporating chemical elements originating in the Top’s body into his own body. Those elements cannot be distinguished from his own flesh thereafter.

There is also a sense many feel of a threshold having been crossed when an insemination occurs - a point of no return. It is a sense that the bottom has been ‘cunted’, been ‘made his bitch’, been bred - in other words, become a less masculine receiver of a more masculine male’s sex. It cannot be undone. He can never again claim to occupy the ranks of the unfucked. For some, this is a kind of thrilling humiliation, because it allows them to internally acknowledge and accept their nature while adhering to the socially accepted hierarchy that defines masculine roles. This is a feeling common among submissives, for instance, and many who accept the identity of ‘faggot’.

Additionally, one cannot overlook the simple thrill of accomplishment felt by those for whom the load is the entire goal, for whom quantity trumps quality. These bottoms may be selfish and competitive, even ruthless versus other bottoms in their pursuit of loads, and each load acquired is another score. This is a different kind of reward to the brain, a rush of endorphin and adrenaline, and perhaps not so different from what drives an athlete to performance in a sport with scores. It is not for nothing that some of us end up with hash marks on our asses when we cumdump. We’re keeping score. So the psychological and the chemical may combine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I should add that I think there can certainly be a psychological component. Many here attest to strong sensations of being impregnated, not in a chaser sense, but simply in the sense of the Top’s essence becoming a part of them. Similarly, some claim a strong feeling of being ‘marked’. These ideas stem from a sense of the Top’s DNA fusing with that of the bottom through his vital sperm, the symbol of his potent masculinity. Biologically, this does not actually occur, but it seems psychologically real, and may be bolstered by the fact that the bottom is incorporating chemical elements originating in the Top’s body into his own body. Those elements cannot be distinguished from his own flesh thereafter.

There is also a sense many feel of a threshold having been crossed when an insemination occurs - a point of no return. It is a sense that the bottom has been ‘cunted’, been ‘made his bitch’, been bred - in other words, become a less masculine receiver of a more masculine male’s sex. It cannot be undone. He can never again claim to occupy the ranks of the unfucked. For some, this is a kind of thrilling humiliation, because it allows them to internally acknowledge and accept their nature while adhering to the socially accepted hierarchy that defines masculine roles. This is a feeling common among submissives, for instance, and many who accept the identity of ‘faggot’.

Additionally, one cannot overlook the simple thrill of accomplishment felt by those for whom the load is the entire goal, for whom quantity trumps quality. These bottoms may be selfish and competitive, even ruthless versus other bottoms in their pursuit of loads, and each load acquired is another score. This is a different kind of reward to the brain, a rush of endorphin and adrenaline, and perhaps not so different from what drives an athlete to performance in a sport with scores. It is not for nothing that some of us end up with hash marks on our asses when we cumdump. We’re keeping score. So the psychological and the chemical may combine.

For me it's clearly the second case. I love the idea of how definitive it feels to take a man's load. It's like being marked and admitting - yeah I was fucked good. I get hard just thinking about it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeap having someone breed me, always lifts my mood. I'm sure it's chemical compound is what lifts my spirits. I know if I have gone a few days without a load I become depressed, but once I get that first load inside me, I am happy and care free again.

Taking a load always makes me hornier. In group situations it usually gives me a 2nd wind, i.e. even if I've already cum once or twice I get hard again and go searching for another ass to fuck and/or more dick to fuck me.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2023 at 7:02 PM, bbttmm77 said:

For me it's clearly the second case. I love the idea of how definitive it feels to take a man's load. It's like being marked and admitting - yeah I was fucked good.

This is mostly the case for me as well, but I don’t even have to take a load to get the feeling. Once his cock penetrates me, I know that that Man has been inside me, and knows what I feel like inside - he now possesses the most intimate possible information about me, available exclusively to those who have invaded my body with their own, and very specifically their phallus, because that pleasure to be sensed from my body can be measured in no other way. A Man penetrates me, and I think, Now he knows what I feel like inside… and I know I can’t make him un-know that. He could always see me on the street and that intimate knowledge could run through his mind. There are Men on this forum who know what I feel like inside, maybe more than I’m aware of, and I need only think of their penetration to feel a wave of submission wash over me. Having invaded my inner country they are now its rightful sovereigns, to come and go as they will.