9:38PM Today - 11 Load Monday

cumslut4play

I had today off so decided to take as many anon loads as I could find starting at around 3 this afternoon.  I'm definitely a no loads refused anon cumdumpster type, so headed to Sniffies and BBRT to find whatever I could find.

Never saw any of them.  My setup is right inside my front door, towel on the ground, hand towel beside that with lube and poppers on it.  I ask the guys to give me a five minute warning as their approaching and then get on the towel, face down, ass up and put my blind fold on.  The guys walk in, find me there in the mostly dark hallway, and either completely take off their pants/clothes or just unzip their pants/shorts enough to fuck me.  Some spit and shove, others use a bit of love.  Some of them notice that I've already got loads in there so just shove in dry.

Today, in 6 hours, I took 11 anon loads at home.  Never saw a single guy, only saw a few pictures of the dicks online before they were breeding me.  Like I said, no loads refused so as long as they were willing to show up, I took their load.  Just by feeling I could tell I had some olders and younger dudes, some fit dudes, some unift dudes.  Fucking loved every one.  I've done this a few times now (though not 11 loads, more like 4-6) and I've figured out how to time it between guys if you happen to have two that want to come at the same time.  It takes a max of 10 minutes for dudes to show up, get their dicks out, and shoot their loads and often times it's under 5 minutes.  I fucking love it when dudes barely pull down their pants and dump their load super fast - makes me feel like more of a cumdump,

Great day

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10