Cheating Cumdump visiting Collingwood/Fitzroy this weekend

MilesToGo

Anyone wanna give me their load? Partnered guy cheating on his bf. In town for work. Mid 30s, 6 foot 5, 90kgs. Love to take anon loads but not sure if hotel will be good for anon play. Can send pics. Will be on Grindr too. Happy to bring you back to the room though or meet up elsewhere 😉 Not sure about Wet as I know a lot of Melbourne folks and if they see my they might tell my partner that I’m cheating on him!

IMG_6445.jpeg

Edited by MilesToGo
Uploaded pic

Yeah I love group!! But just got to my hotel & they require swipe cards, has 24hr reception & room not big enough for group. Here two nights but then staying at City East on Sunday night so will be easier to host a cumdump session there. I’ll message you. 

On 6/16/2023 at 8:26 PM, MilesToGo said:

Yeah I love group!! But just got to my hotel & they require swipe cards, has 24hr reception & room not big enough for group. Here two nights but then staying at City East on Sunday night so will be easier to host a cumdump session there. I’ll message you. 

I do love a cheating slut.  Love to add to your collection.  I hope you get plenty