Videos where the guys discuss if they'll fuck raw

Has anyone seen many videos including this? I think this discussion is so hot, whether it's had as you continue your fuck, or straight up front. There's one video, I can't find it right now, where the actors talk about how they're going to fuck before they do it. It's a four gone conversion they're fucking raw, but it's so hot to hear them discuss it. Anyone know of any vids like this and willing to share?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have noticed this on a few occasions in Only Fans videos.  I think the guys already know what the answer is, but what is great about Only Fans is the audio, sometimes things are said that can be a real turn on.  At least, that has been my experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 7:15 AM, Tempusfuget said:

Not sure if this is something you are referring to or not. I personally enjoy the 3rd video with Ross Drake. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video25195139/daddyfucksraw

LOVED Johannes Lars...would GLADLY breed him only I would NOT pull out to cum. Sad that none of them let the guys cum inside them.