Old poz monster cock

19 minutes ago, labtm said:

I also found out in college once you service a fat old troll your standards are gone and al the trolls somehow know it. 

A similar fate might fall upon poor Mark. That fat troll in the bathroom won’t be keeping that encounter a secret.

• Like 5

Part 4

I didn’t get good sleep. I woke up sometime later in the night. I was face down on the couch with my knees on the floor. I was groggy and my ass was still sore, thanks to the bathroom guy. Ah shit speaking of which, I was still filled with his piss and cum. 

“Look who’s awake. Have a fun time out?” Vince was on the couch next to me, he had a hand on my back rubbing me. 

“It was fine. I think I had too much to drink.” Vince got up and started playing with my ass. Sticking his fingers in me.

“I’ll bet you did. A little birdie told me you had some interesting fun at the urinals.” He was slowly finger fucking me. I was too tired to resist and I was still a bit intoxicated from earlier.

“You know about that? Did you tell that guy about me?” He pulled his fingers out and sucked on them, then shoved them back in.

“I tell all my friends about the boys I fuck. Gotta admit, I was shocked when Harold told me about what all you did. No one hooks up with Harold. He’s definitely an acquired taste and a bit touched in the head. I didn’t know you were so turned on by his type. Shame on you Mark. You let him breed you before me? That’s not fair.” Vince pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock. He slid two thirds of the length in me and started pumping his meat in my ass.

“Mmm… that guy wasn’t my type. He forced himself on me.”

“He said you grabbed his dick at the urinals and forced it in your ass. I heard you moaned and begged for his cum. He said you also insisted on licking his feet. Dirty boy. You must be a secret kink whore when I’m not around. You didn’t have to force him though. You’re exactly his type.” He was picking up the pace. His fucking was more intense as he was getting into it. What the hell was that Harold guy saying about me? That’s not what happened! He crawled all over me! Oh god Vince’s cock was feeling really good. But it was still worn out from earlier.

“Vince, my ass has already been fucked today, can you.. oh… can you please give me a break?” Vince was fucking me faster. His breathing was heavy.

“Oof! Once I shoot this load off I’ll let you rest. Oh yeah! You need to take me cum. You owe me.” 

“Uh, no Vince, you can’t cum in me.”

“Just a moment. I’ll pull out in a moment.” His cock was drilling deep. I don’t think all of it was inside me but it felt like most of it was. It was driving me crazy and it was feeling good. I gritted my teeth and endured his assault, waiting for him to take it out of me.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck mark!” Vince’s thrusting was slamming into me with such force it felt like I was splitting in two and I couldn’t think straight. My poor guts were being terrorized by his fleshy broom handle. 

*slam slam slam slam

“AAAAGH!!!” Vince’s hips slammed forward and I felt his hips smack up against my ass. ‘Oh fuck he’s fully inside me!’ My insides felts like they were on the brink of being ruptured. In that moments I could feel every thing. The pulsing of his cock, the jet streams of his thick gelatinous cum blasting out and crawling it’s way up in my intestines. His balls pressing up against me were twitching too and I could feel the all the motions of his -Mmm- the cum leaving his balls, traveling down his long shaft and firing into my tenderized guts like a water jet. 

“Ugh.. no…” is all I could say as Vince collapsed on top of me. His cock slowly, periodically fucking it’s load deeper. 

“Woo, about time I filled you with my poz cum. It was only a matter of time.” 

“Vince, why would you do that?“ He came in me! Vince actually came in me! Oh god no, I need to get it out. I need to do something.  I can’t let this stuff set in. He got up and pulled his long dick out of me. It was coated in a yellow white cum gloss. 

“You were nude on display. You were asking for it. Besides you let Harold fuck you. He may not be poz but it certainly takes a deep depravity to let him anywhere near you.” He slapped my ass and stood up. “Okay who wants next?”

Next? Who was he talking too? Then I felt a new pair of hands on my ass. Vince was on the other side of the couch, watching. Someone else was here? I looked over my shoulder and saw some middle aged guy with a pot belly behind me as he slammed his cock in my ass.

“Ow shit! Vince what’s going on?”

“I brought a couple friends over for a group fuck but when we got here you were all naked and ready to go. So everyone thought it was best to make you the center of attention.” The middle aged guy was all ready getting to work on my ass. Fucking me sloppy. He was big but not freakishly big like Vince so it was actually enjoyable to a degree.

“Ah, I need to leave. I…” I could barely speak. My ass felt good from the smaller dick going to town, plowing away.

“Not yet boy. You’re gonna take my cum. Your ass is so used and messed up, but I’m fine with it.” The guy liked to talk while he fucked me. “Yeah, how much dick have you taken today? You’re a dirty slut and you love it.”   

I didn’t like the talk but I did like his technique. He was hitting all the right spots. But as much as I was liking it, I still needed to find a way to clean my self out. It’s not too late to-

“AAH fuck! Yeah” The guy reached his finish line and I felt him shoot his load up in me as well. Fuck, another anonymous load in me. 

“Now can I go?” 

“Not yet. You have one more guest to take care of.” Vince pointed to a bear walking towards me.

“Mr. Lopez?!” What the actual fuck?! It was my English teacher! What the fuck was he doing here?!

“Hi there Mark, I knew Vince since before you started class. I always kept my distance but I guess there’s no point in that now. This should be fun. And no, I’m not excusing your paper if it comes in late.” Mr. Lopez got behind me and grabbed my legs. He flipped me over so I was facing him. He stuck his cock in my face which was nice and thick and around 6 or 7 inches. He was slapping my face with it. “You’re going to be a good student and suck your teachers cock.” 

I can’t believe this was happening. How has Vince managed to infiltrate so many aspects of my life? I can’t go to the bars or school without running into someone within his circle. Mr. Lopez’s cock was pointed at my mouth. The other guys were standing around me. I felt like I had no choice. I opened my mouth and let my teacher fuck my face. 

“That’s a good student. A for effort.” I worked my mouth on him while he slid it in and out. Vince had my phone and was filming me.

“This will make a nice home video.” 

I continued to suck my teachers cock. It taste salty and I liked it. I was crossing so many lines today, but at this point I felt too far gone. I threw out my reservations and just enjoyed the cock in my mouth. Mr. Lopez had a bearish belly but he was decently muscular too. I never thought of him sexually before but in this situation he was kinda hot. He fucked my mouth faster and he seemed to get pretty close.

“Why don’t you shoot it up his ass? Add to the collection.” The middle aged guy suggested.

“Nah, he has Vince’s nasty load up there. I don’t want that in my dick. I don’t plan on catching the bug. This kid is damaged goods now so I’ll shoot my last load in his mouth this time.”

This time? What did he mean by that?

“Oops, looks like Mr. Lopez spoiled the surprise. Yeah Mark, we couldn’t wait for you to wake up when we got here so we all took turns fucking your ass. Some of us went twice.” Vince laughed like it was some big joke to him.

How many loads were in me? I can’t keep track anymore. Fuck it, I don’t care. I put my hands on Mr. Lopez’s ass and rubbed it as I sucked him. 

“Ooh yeah, the kid is getting into it. It’ll be interesting keeping him after class. Oh fuck here it comes.” He fucked my mouth and hit the back of my throat as he grunted and came in me. I swallowed in sync with his jets. “Ahh nice. Yeah I’m spent now.” Mr. Lopez seemed satisfied, and with the last of them finishing off inside me perhaps I could find and opportunity to get away.

“ -This made me think of you dad.- aaaand send.” Vince was doing something with my phone. “There we go Mark, just sent a video of you sucking off your teacher to your father. That will make for an interesting dinner table discussion.”

He what?! Vince put my phone on the kitchen counter away from the main action. Immediately I could hear the vibration of an incoming call. There was no way I was going to answer that. What the hell would I say? ‘Sorry dad a guy from a gay party sent that as a joke?’ Oh… Well yeah, I guess I could say that. But still that’s going to make for one hell of an awkward conversation. The phone call stopped and a flurry of texts vibrated in. Oh boy. I don’t want to deal with that. 

“Well this was fun Vince but I’m exausted.” One of the guys said.

“Yeah, the kid is too gross at this point for me to have anymore interest.” Another said.

“Alright boys, thanks for stopping by. I’ll make sure Mark gets properly ruined through the night.” Vince and the others got dressed and headed out. He sent them on their way and I was once again left alone with him. Vince got down to my level and grabbed my chin. “So Mark, how’s it feel to be a used poz slut?” He looked at me with a devilish grin. He seemed proud of himself. 

“I need to go to the bathroom.” I moved his hand away and sorely walked to the bathroom and shut the door. My heart was beating fast and I felt a wave of anxiety over me. Oh god, why did things have to end up like this? I tried my best to evacuate everything the men put in me. The cum, the piss. There was so much of it. Nothing else in my guts contained anything else but white and yellow. This is my life now? Being a dirty kink slut? Sure, some of it I do like. Hell a lot of it was actually really hot. But I didn’t think I would downfall so far so fast. 

After I finally got a shower in and some heavy douching, I spent a long time in the bathroom. Not because I had anything left to do there. But because I was lost in thought. I figured I might do pep tomorrow but wouldn’t Vince just fuck the hell out of me again and again till it stuck? I didn’t know what to do. What I did want was to go to bed. I got out of the bathroom and was heading to my bedroom in the nude when Vince got my attention.

“Oh Mark finally. Your boyfriend is here. He’s waiting in your room.” 

“Boyfriend?” I don’t have a boyfriend. What was he talking about? I walked to my bedroom door and slowly opened it.

“Have fun you two. Don’t worry, I’m pretty much done with you now Mark. I’ll let you to have plenty of quality time together, he he.” 

In the bedroom. Laying in my bed was the creepy guy from the bar, Harold. He was naked and playing with his cock.

“Mmm nice to see you again. Come here.” 

“Dude what are you doing here?!” He actually came to my place? Oh jeeze I can’t handle this right now. I walked over to grab his arm and guide him out but as soon as I got close he grabbed me and pulled me on the bed, and rolled on top of me.

“Mmm sweet boy.” He grabbed my face and kissed me deep, shoving his tongue in my mouth. His saliva taste like cock or balls or something salty and musky. His lips were thick, sucking my face. Fuck his tongue was freakishly huge and slimy! He was reaching it all the way in my mouth. It danced around like a swirling eel. I pushed against him but he was sweaty and too heavy to moved. He broke the kiss and let me up for air. Spit stringing between our mouths. I coughed as I gasped.

“I don’t know what you told Vince but this isn’t okay. You can’t just show up here.”

He was shifting his weight on me. He moved up to sit on my chest. It was hard to breath.

“We need to finish what we started.” Harold stood out on the bead and turned around. I saw the familiar sight of his big ass being spread open as he brought it down on me. 

“Dude wait!” I put my hands up like last time but it was harder to hold him back. My face went in his ass again and his sweaty moist pucker was reaching for my mouth. It was getting closer and I could feel his juices drip down on my lips. 

“Mmm don’t fight it. Kiss it. Let it know you love it.” My arms were getting weak fast. I couldn’t get out from under him and he was determined to plant his asshole on my mouth. I was tired and broken from the events of today. There was no escaping it. So I decided to give in. I let go of his ass and let him have his way. I figured I might as well rim him since I’ve already been sullied by so many others in so many ways. 

His hole pressed against mine and it felt like it was making out with me. I opened up and stuck my tongue inside him. His ass taste salty and sweaty, it was a strong taste but I managed to handle it. I swirled my tongue in him and his hole opened and closed with a strong suction as if it was trying to suck my tongue inside him. 

“Awww, that’s where you belong. Lick me deep. Enjoy your dinner.” I got used to the taste of his ass after a while. I was able to notice his asshole was fairly juicy and smooth. After the initial shock it turned out to not be that bad. He moved around a bit so I could breathe through my nose here and there but he kept his ass planted on my mouth, grinding down and moaning as I worked my way inside him. 

I must have licked his ass for long time. My jaw was tired and my tongue was worn out. I had to think of something to give my mouth a rest so I reached between his legs and jacked his cock. It was hard and covered in pre. He got the hint and got up off of me. But he got between my legs and leaned over to lick my mouth and face. He wanted to taste himself on me. He stuck his tongue back in my mouth and made out with me more. I didn’t know what to do with my hands so I put them on his shoulders. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me tighter against him. 

He grabbed my legs and spread them. I could tell he was going to try and fuck me again so I rolled over off the bed and went to the door and opened it.

“Okay that’s it. Time to go.” I told him. He was on his back laying in bed looking at me.

“Don’t you want these?”

“Want what?”

He wiggled his toes and I noticed the bottoms of his feet pointing at me. Big, plump, slightly dirty. I wanted him gone but as soon as I saw his feet I had a carnal urge welling up that my head I was fighting against. My cock got hard. My mouth salivated. I didn’t know why I was so transfixed on them. I looked back at the door and back at his feet, struggling with what to do.

Fuck it. 

I dropped to my knees and buried my face between his huge stompers. They covered my whole face and were hot and sweaty with a strong smell. So many people were having their way with me that I wanted to have my way with something. And apparently this has rapid fire become a huge kink for me. I would never say this out loud but this was heaven. The large soft soles, the round toes, the taste, the smell, the subjugation, I fucking loved it. Damn it, I’m a foot sub, I can accept that. I just want to feel them, taste them, rub them on my face.

I ran my tongue up and down his soles, savoring their flavor and kissing the heels. I work my way all over the area before moving up to the toes and kissed them then sucked on each one. I tried to shove his foot in my mouth as deep as I could. His other foot caressed my face while I worked it in. I could feel my cock licking pre as I was getting lost in the moment of the foot worship. It was the most erotic thing I’ve ever done. At least to me it was. I was rock hard and throbbing but I still held the feet to my face pressing them in. I felt like I was smothering myself in them. 

I could feel myself building up. As I licked and rubbed all over them, I was turned on to level I never had been before. Just when I felt like it couldn’t get anymore hot. My cock shot it’s wad hard. I came hands free for the first time and it was all because of the huge erotic feet in my face. I came up from them and looked at them. They were clean and glistening from my slobber all over them. The guy they belong to looked pleased with my work. I was a little lightheaded. I must have really gone into it hard. I looked at my clock. I was at it for 45 minutes? Wow that’s longer then I thought. 

Harold sat up and his cock was pointing straight at me. I guess he wanted me to suck it. I might as well. It wouldn’t be the worst thing I’ve done with him. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in.  It had a strong flavor but his ass and feet were stronger so this wasn’t so bad. I worked my mouth up and down on his shaft for a moment but Harold put his hands on the back of my head and pressed me into him.

“Time to drink my piss.” He’s going to piss in my mouth?! As soon as he said that his cock erupted a hot flow of tangy piss in my mouth. I wasn’t ready for it and it burst out from my lips and rand down my chin a little. I didn’t want him pissing all over my room so I clamped my lips around his shaft and gulped down as fast as I could. It was my first time drinking piss from a guy, and I was struggling to swallow it all. My stomach was getting full and I needed air. His stream slowed and I was finally getting to the end of it. I sucked out the last few drops and pulled away to catch my breath.

“Fuck I can’t believe I did that.”

“I knew you’d love my piss. You’ll love everything I have to give you. Get on the bed and spread you ass for me. I wanna fuck.” He grabbed me and pulled me on the bed. I was on my back and Harold spread my legs and got between them. His cock was pointed at my ass and he was getting ready to shove it in. The large cock head pressed against my hole and his arms held my legs apart.

“Not this again. Haven’t you had enough?” He jammed it in me and started fucking me like how he did in the bar. Rough and ravenous. It wasn’t the best form but the girth of his cock still stretched my ass wide and I was struggling to manage it even though I had been used by so many guys tonight as is. He was thicker then the rest.

He let his body down and fucked me missionary. Wrapping his arms around my torso and shoving his huge tongue in my mouth as he fucked me. He was so big, my body felt like it was disappearing under him. Then I heard the door open. Vince came in the room. He was hard again and was doing something I couldn’t see.

“Aw what a lovely couple. Don’t mind me love birds I was just bringing in some things.” Harold looked over to him, his thrusting in my ass never stopped.

“Shove that cock in my ass. I want to shit your cum out in this boys mouth.”

“No thanks Harold. I may have no standards. But even I wouldn’t go anywhere near your ass.”

“He loved eating it earlier. Slurped me all up like a good boy.”

“Ew really? Wow I really misjudged you Mark. You’re a braver man then I.” 

I couldn’t speak to defend myself. Harold’s fucking was so hard that I couldn’t form words. The two of them were having a casual conversation while I was getting jackhammered by Harold’s short fat cock. 

At some point Harold convinced Vince to let him suck his cock. He was sucking Vince while he fucked me. Vince got on the bed and his balls were slapping me in the face while he fucked Harold’s mouth. This was a threesome I never thought I would be a part of. But admittedly Harold’s fucking was feeling pretty good once my ass was used to his girthy cock. 

I tried to make the most out of the situation and I opened my mouth to suck on his balls. I got one of his massive plumb balls in my mouth and was gently sucking it. That did it for him. I felt his balls tremble in my mouth as Vince let out a grunt. He shot what I am sure was a huge load of thick cum in Harold’s mouth. He finished up and got up off the bed. His cock dribbling post cum on my forehead. 

Harold looked at me with his lips closed and his cheeks puffed. He hadn’t swallowed the cum and his mouth was full. He brought his face down on me again and pressed his thick juicy lips against mine and spat Vince’s cum in my mouth. He used his big tongue to push it all to the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow it all.

Vince stood in the corner of the room watching Harold on top of me drilling away. Casually playing with his cock. He had my phone in his hand filming us.

“Oh yeah. Here it comes. Im gonna shoot my sperm in you!” 

“Woo, shoot it Harold. Seed that slut.” Vince cheered. 

Harold kept holding me tight as his face contorted, working up to his orgasm. I didn’t bother with stopping him. His cock felt good and I figured I was already damaged goods so what was one more load? 

“Aargh!! Ahh!” Harold slammed into me and unloaded his balls. I felt him pulse several times. My sore tenderized ass could feel every spurt inject into me. He awkwardly looked me in the eye with every burst of cum. He wanted to see the look on my face as he emptied himself in my ass. 

When he was done he laid on top of me, his cock slipped out and I could feel his cum licking out of me. We laid there for a while covered in sweat and sex fluids. Despite it being Harold, the molesting creep from the bathroom, I managed to enjoy it.

“Everything look in order Harold?” 

“Yeah that’s all of it. Thanks.“

I looked over and I saw two large suitcases in my room. What were those for? When did they get here? Harold got up and unzipped one of them. He pulled out some clothes and was arranging them in my dresser.

“What are you doing?“

“Oh did I forget to mention Mark? Harold here is so smitten with you that I decided to let him move in with us. He will be sleeping with you in your room naturally.“

I got out of bed but I was too sore to stand up. I was on my hands and knees.

“What? He can’t sleep in my room.“

Harold walked over to me and stepped on me. Pinning me to the ground. He moved his foot up to my face and was rubbing me with it. An erotic wave of carnal desire for his big beautiful foot washed over me again and I immediately got hard.

“Be honest boy. Do you love my feet?”

I didn’t want to answer but the horny side of my brain took over.

“Yes.“

“Do you want to taste these feet every day?“

“Yes.“

“Then I will be staying here with you from now on. Hey Vince. Do you want one last go at his ass? He’s my property now but I will let you blow one last load in him.“

“Eh, fine. Might as well…” 

Vince got behind me and pointed his cock at my ass. He pushed in with little resistance and slid all the way down to the base. He got every inch in me in one go. It didn’t hurt so bad, I was getting used to it. I was getting used to a lot of things. He kept himself firmly planted in me as he watched me lick Harold’s feet. I was moaning as I stuck my tongue between his toes.

“Mmmh, go ahead Vince. Fuck me. I don’t care. Demolish me with your fantastic horse cock.“

Instead of fucking me. Vince pulled his cock out.

“Uh, nah. I’m good. I already shot plenty in him today. He’s clearly your toy now Harold. He’s no fun anymore.”

I was only half paying attention to what he was saying. The foot domination was blanking out my mind. In that state I didn’t care about anything. All I wanted to do was be beneath them. And if Harold was going to live with me then so be it. If he wanted to tell people I was his boyfriend, fine whatever. I’ll lick his feet every day. I’ll let him fuck me, piss inside me, drink his piss, eat his ass. Anything he wants. I just want to be a foot slut for him. I will do anything for these feet. 

BCDF8DD8-D011-4D22-831E-FDAFB17080AC.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaStealthBttm said:

Fuck. I need to know more. This is so good and I want to know how much further he will be dragged through. I want to read it all! Keep it going! 

Nah, this is the end of it. I probably should have labeled it as such in the original post

• Like 2

Sorry to see this end but it was definitely an amazing ending!!  After the bar, he was destined to belong to harold!    Definitely looking forward to your next story! As always,  thanks for sharing your time and talent! 

On 6/21/2023 at 3:38 AM, Jaygusher said:

The scene when Vince sampled Marks ass while he slept 

6360D4BE-660F-413D-B817-C41A88F1D218.jpeg

• Like 2

That was a really hot conclusion to a great story. I love how once they used him, he now becomes beneath them. I guess he will need to move on to even dirtier trolls, like many of us...lol

• Like 1

In my opinion the story took a turn. I was really enjoying reading about Mark and Vincent... Not too keen on Harold or Harold moving in... Loved reading how Mark was slowly giving into Vincent, thats what drew me into the story... This last bit, threw me off. Thank you for the 1st good read ive had in awhile. 

Edited by Pinkclock
Remembered what else I wanted to add
  • Like 1